Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 715

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Gunnii theme

  1. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Conferno badge only. Not the actual tweak.

    Attachment 690198
    You can share your beautiful medley notification ?? please

  2. #682
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Conferno badge only. Not the actual tweak.

    Attachment 690198
    hello! why you not answer me ??

  3. #683
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    1,249
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 741 Posts

    Because I'm not looking at this thread every 5 seconds to see if someone asks me something.

    Anyways no I can't share. It's from a paid tweak called Conferno and I removed their badge and modified the position to my liking.

  4. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Because I'm not looking at this thread every 5 seconds to see if someone asks me something.

    Anyways no I can't share. It's from a paid tweak called Conferno and I removed their badge and modified the position to my liking.
    ok! I understand! but I do not find the tweak on cydia Conferno !!

  5. #685
    Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    1,249
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 741 Posts

    Sorry I added a extra letter in the name. It's Confero and should be on BigBoss.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420697985.473120.jpg

  6. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3shJ1v3 View Post
    Sorry I added a extra letter in the name. It's Confero and should be on BigBoss.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420697985.473120.jpg
    ok! lol I understand better! but how to change the position? because I always wanted to do ?? please

  7. #687
    Default Gunnii theme
    Hi djetouch, can you make an activator icon with the same shape as other icons and name it [email protected]? I believe that's the correct name to theme the activator icon.

    I'm using the default soft iconomatic and I have no idea how to shape the activator icon to look like the others because there's no iPhoneOverlay.png file.

  8. #688
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Hi djetouch, can you make an activator icon with the same shape as other icons and name it [email protected]? I believe that's the correct name to theme the activator icon.

    I'm using the default soft iconomatic and I have no idea how to shape the activator icon to look like the others because there's no iPhoneOverlay.png file.
    It needs a transparent background.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xNick414 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2015-01-22), pioneer88 (2015-01-22)

  10. #689
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421890783.536456.jpg my set up for the past 4 days :-)

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jj2345 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2015-01-22), pioneer88 (2015-01-22), Ryaninfg (2015-01-22)

  12. #690
    Default Gunnii theme
    Quote Originally Posted by xNick414 View Post
    It needs a transparent background.
    I couldn't do that in GIMP. So I took the original system app icon mask and applied it to the icon.


  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2015-01-22), xNick414 (2015-01-22)

  14. #691
    Default Theming Activator Icon
    hngovr on the reddit website figured how to theme Activator. It worked for me. Here are his directions;

    I'm sure a lot of you have been having problems getting the Activator icon to theme like I was. Here's how you do it:

    Backup info.plist for activator (.bak or whatever you like)

    Copy it

    Open it with property list viewer in ifile, and delete the SBIconClass string http://i.imgur.com/9xtMqMj.png

    Save and reboot. If your icons are all themed correctly, it will appear themed. FINALLY

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victory1 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2015-01-23), pioneer88 (2015-01-22)

  16. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by Victory1 View Post
    hngovr on the reddit website figured how to theme Activator. It worked for me. Here are his directions;
    That's a very quick way which is nice, thank you for sharing it. The caveat is you gotta do it after every update is a little annoying.

  17. #693
    Could anybody make or link me to a iconoclasm layout that would fit this? -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421971300.466026.jpg

    Trying to make a Gunnii setup
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421971282.333045.jpg  

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Haysann For This Useful Post:

    Jj2345 (2015-01-23)

  19. #694
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysann View Post
    Could anybody make or link me to a iconoclasm layout that would fit this? -imageuploadedbymodmyi1421971300.466026.jpg

    Trying to make a Gunnii setup
    3x3 center no labels for iOS 7
    In the iconoclasm addons section. You may just have to adjust the rows a little. The columns should be correct.

  20. #695
    My iPhone is a Part of Me DosyBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    742
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked 914 Times in 372 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    3x3 center no labels for iOS 7
    In the iconoclasm addons section. You may just have to adjust the rows a little. The columns should be correct.
    Can someone please make this wall without the background...

  21. #696
    Anyone making icons for this beautiful theme?

  22. #697

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EdiTz For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2015-04-18), DjeTouch (2015-04-19), KingRedHot (2015-08-20)

  24. #698
    Default Gunnii theme
    Can someone Gunnified this icon? -imageuploadedbymodmyi1430816172.546693.jpg

  25. #699
    Thx for great updates Dje and your hard works

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vjdennis77 For This Useful Post:

    diobayish (2015-05-05), DjeTouch (2015-05-08), McInnis7 (2015-05-06)

  27. #700

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    BlueSprings (2015-06-14), Chula (2015-06-17), KingRedHot (2015-08-20), Sk37cH (2015-06-14), vjdennis77 (2015-06-14)

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2533343536 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •