Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 715

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Gunnii theme

  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    can you share the homescreen wallpaper?
    Which?

  2. #402

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xNick414 For This Useful Post:

    cdiddy246 (2014-10-14), DjeTouch (2014-10-15), lostinthemes (2014-11-09), undersea (2014-10-14)

  4. #403
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dunn816's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 490 Posts

    Gunnii 😍😍ImageUploadedByModMyi1413255653.913326.jpg simple setup 👍

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunn816 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-10-15), xNick414 (2014-10-14)

  6. #404

  7. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    Oh i dont have that wall sorry. i took that screenshot from paul e bhoy's twitter.

  8. #406

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunn816 For This Useful Post:

    Hercules00009 (2014-10-15), IsaacTobalina (2014-10-15)

  10. #407
    [IMG]ImageUploadedByModMyi1413408493.430204.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1413408501.173825.jpg[/IMG]

    Dje touch brother would be extraordinary if you design an icon for my ATM batman
    Last edited by dieegoM; 2014-10-16 at 12:21 AM.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dieegoM For This Useful Post:

    cdiddy246 (2014-10-16), DjeTouch (2014-10-15)

  12. #408

  13. #409
    Icon request for official reddit app? something similar to it please thank youImageUploadedByModMyi1413430481.735475.jpg

  14. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysann View Post
    Icon request for official reddit app? something similar to it please thank youImageUploadedByModMyi1413430481.735475.jpg
    Why not just use the original Gunnii icon? Rename the folder and drop the files in the new folder

    com.reddit.alienblue

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to cdiddy246 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-10-16)

  16. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by cdiddy246 View Post
    Why not just use the original Gunnii icon? Rename the folder and drop the files in the new folder

    com.reddit.alienblue
    Yes i know but i'm requesting for a icon that looks like that but more gunniish. I like the way that looks

  17. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysann View Post
    Yes i know but i'm requesting for a icon that looks like that but more gunniish. I like the way that looks
    There is an alternate icon in the folder

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cdiddy246 For This Useful Post:

    DjeTouch (2014-10-16), dmick89 (2014-10-16), Haysann (2014-10-16)

  19. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by cdiddy246 View Post
    There is an alternate icon in the folder
    Hmm just checked it and not feeling it 😐 lol

    See the reddit icon fits there and looks good but alittle more gunnii touch would make it perfect ImageUploadedByModMyi1413431543.082396.jpg

  20. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysann View Post
    Hmm just checked it and not feeling it 😐 lol

    See the reddit icon fits there and looks good but alittle more gunnii touch would make it perfect ImageUploadedByModMyi1413431543.082396.jpg
    Ok. What is that app ?

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2014-10-16), dmick89 (2014-10-16)

  22. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by DjeTouch View Post
    Ok. What is that app ?
    I think it's this one. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alie...923187241?mt=8

    I didn't know there was an official one now.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

    Haysann (2014-10-16)

  24. #416
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    6,115
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    I think it's this one. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alie...923187241?mt=8

    I didn't know there was an official one now.
    Its the same app from the same Dev's, just "more" official. I guess Reddit brought it, or joined forces with the Dev's. Not sure.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-10-16)

  26. #417
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Its the same app from the same Dev's, just "more" official. I guess Reddit brought it, or joined forces with the Dev's. Not sure.
    They hired the Dev from alien blue it believe and now it's under the official reddit name.

  27. #418
    Default Help perfecting my homescreen
    Can someone please help me put the border overlay iconomatic skin over the Gunnii clock face icon everything you needs in my drive folder here https://drive.google.com/folderview?...WM&usp=sharing

    -img_0063.png

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to leepat0302 For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-10-17)

  29. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by leepat0302 View Post
    Can someone please help me put the border overlay iconomatic skin over the Gunnii clock face icon everything you needs in my drive folder here https://drive.google.com/folderview?...WM&usp=sharing

    -img_0063.png
    If no one has helped by tomorrow morning, I'll do it for you.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

  30. #420

Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •