Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: L10 Gold Theme

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I'm no photoshop expert, but I do know that Le0n sent me screenshots of this before your theme was released Silex. So I'm having a hard time believing that he used your files. There are a lot of gold themes lately, so your bound to get similar or even influenced ideas. I will ask a couple of neutral people to compare things though.
    Lol I started working on Golden in January and put screenshots on Twitter from May as you can see below:

Here one can effect my Gold on my psd:

And here UI Switch to your theme:

My Effect Gold PSD on my thread:

Here psd icon settings that you deleted:

And here my psd with Gold effect:

Open your eyes this theme is just a collection of stolen works.
    Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by S1lex View Post
    Lol I started working on Golden in January and put screenshots on Twitter from May as you can see below:
    you mean trouble? or do you idiot? I'm very curious. photoshop has the same processes, child. then these pictures belong to your theme you too? can't we use the round icon you used lest we you? in these, do you?

original

now get out here
    Last edited by Le0n; 2014-09-04 at 03:32 PM.

Thanks

Default L10 Gold Theme
    what a shame ... so many plagiarism after Lion or here is the one ... but how can that be all? I confirm that the work of Silex is in development for a long time and to see so many plagiarism troubles me or is the iPhone I knew with the respect between dev's scene?

Quote Originally Posted by Colinred View Post
    what a shame ... so many plagiarism after Lion or here is the one ... but how can that be all? I confirm that the work of Silex is in development for a long time and to see so many plagiarism troubles me or is the iPhone I knew with the respect between dev's scene?
    If the disrespect made me here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Le0n View Post
    If the disrespect made me here.
    it just informs you that you copy the look of the icons certe some are different but we also see that almost all of his themes come Golden

it just informs you that you copy the look of the icons certe some are different but we also see that almost all of his themes come Golden
    a copy of the themes that does not mean that gold. The first gold was liod theme. Just because someone uses a round icon Am I not use? this is ridiculous.

I'm out too much drama here don't need this. Peace.✌️

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-09-05), Le0n (2014-09-04), mike42 (2014-09-04), rjr1124 (2014-09-06)

credit to erayser

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Le0n For This Useful Post:

dannyk1984 (2014-09-04), King_O_Hill (2014-09-04)

Default L10 Gold Theme
    We don't need piling on, we're looking into it.

Update:

After having 2 impartial people look at the PSD's, they both came up with exactly the same answer independently. "While both are similar, the one for Golden has a special contour while L10 uses a gradient." These are definitely 2 different methods that can achieve a similar result. Neither felt that there was any wrong doing.

I'm not biased either way myself, as I think both these are well done.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-09-04 at 06:18 PM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-04), Bo Troxell (2014-09-04), dmick89 (2014-09-05), Le0n (2014-09-04)

Okey dude, the Gold effect that i personaly created for S1lex.. and we saw that you got the exactly the same "Gloss Contour" graphic on PS that i took 2 hours to create it

so don't come and tell us that your not stolen stuff

this thread will be REPORT IT by me if you don't remove what are we asking on your theme

i'm not here to make any drama.. just asking you nicely

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

DreamDesign (2014-09-04)

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    gorecegiz.. ( will see )

and stop talking in turkish.. you know that is a english forum

or use google translator
    Get aut here

I do not want to deal with the kids for $ 3. people you have not seen such a liar.

I tried 2 months for this theme. you wipe your face. Let everyone you know very well here. Are you confiscating my own work. 're cowards

@s1lex @bacardi
    Last edited by Le0n; 2014-09-04 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    Okey dude, the Gold effect that i personaly created for S1lex.. and we saw that you got the exactly the same "Gloss Contour" graphic on PS that i took 2 hours to create it

so don't come and tell us that your not stolen stuff

this thread will be REPORT IT by me if you don't remove what are we asking on your theme

i'm not here to make any drama.. just asking you nicely
    Relax, all the mods already know, so your really not adding anything too this.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Relax, all the mods already know, so your really not adding anything too this.
    get their brother. I'm bored to deal with them

stop ******** guys...

from all what i see is this theme a bunch of stolen/copied/plagiated ideas.

it wonīt help to be the rude guy Le0n, you know what you have done. some see it and may some not, but the pics above you have shown are the best examples. using some clipart.. mixing some styles and stuff together and everyone thinks a new art designer is born LMAO

thatīs not how things work

two months? *yawn* donīt ask me how long it took to create a theme in the old days. two months sounds like fun to me

donīt forget to say my name the next time you want to bash silex and bacardi... i just bought a ticket for that tour bus
    @D1LL1NG3R

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2014-09-04), DreamDesign (2014-09-04)

The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12