Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 508

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ODIN - Private Beta Release

  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodhr View Post
    Odin.theme
    So has Odin been a lot more successful than Nanna? Are you working on anything new? I love your work!

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobvk114 View Post
    What ls is that bro?
    Ls Clocky.. Created by Zoo 4 Zoobhoy

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-08-30)

  4. #403
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    All righty throwing my hat into this ring, if Zoo is part of it Hodhr must be talented. Donation sent.

  5. #404



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sone_Vibrant For This Useful Post:

    ziobee (2014-08-29)

  7. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Asator View Post
    So has Odin been a lot more successful than Nanna? Are you working on anything new? I love your work!
    Nanna has sold just shy of 1000 copies, I'm kinda glad Odin isn't there yet because I wouldn't of even got the very little sleep I've had just adding UDID's haha But it's going at a rate I'm happy with. It's more fun to design for that's for sure.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hodhr For This Useful Post:

    8lias (2014-08-29), Asator (2014-08-29)

  9. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodhr View Post
    Nanna has sold just shy of 1000 copies, I'm kinda glad Odin isn't there yet because I wouldn't of even got the very little sleep I've had just adding UDID's haha But it's going at a rate I'm happy with. It's more fun to design for that's for sure.
    Are you still supporting nana with icon requests? Have both themes and love them both

  10. #407
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffybunnyabc View Post
    Are you still supporting nana with icon requests? Have both themes and love them both
    Of course I've been preparing a Nanna update along with another give away and giving out the prizes from my last giveaway when it hits 1000 sold (: shouldn't be to long.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hodhr For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-08-30), TeddyDiesel (2014-08-29)

  12. #408
    Donation Sent ...

  13. #409
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by L0gic View Post
    Donation Sent ...
    Might take a bit, think he's been a bit inundated with subscriptions I sent mine this morning lol

  14. #410



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #411



    Updated in ios 7.1.2
    Lockscreen tweak is Forecast
    Homescreen is modded with Springtomize3

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    bobbydigitalbg (2014-08-29), Boots (2014-08-30), eDnS (2014-08-29), Komatins (2014-08-29), Mary48336 (2014-08-30), Sone_Vibrant (2014-08-30)

  17. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Might take a bit, think he's been a bit inundated with subscriptions I sent mine this morning lol
    everyone from this morning has been emailed mate, unless you forgot your UDID in which case you'd of been emailed asking for it. check your spambox and get back to me if you still haven't received anything.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hodhr For This Useful Post:

    Mav1971 (2014-08-29), mike42 (2014-08-29)

  19. #413
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodhr View Post
    everyone from this morning has been emailed mate, unless you forgot your UDID in which case you'd of been emailed asking for it. check your spambox and get back to me if you still haven't received anything.
    Hmmm just checked the spam folder as well, I did include my UDID in my Paypal payment actually. I'll check my Paypal receipt to see when I sent it.

    There I sent a copy of my Paypal receipt to your email, I sent payment at 7:06 EST

  20. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by Sone_Vibrant View Post
    Attachment 679918


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey mate, where did u get they wallpaper with the gloves (surfs up hand gesture)? I have the zoobhoy wallpaper but it's not in there

  21. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Hmmm just checked the spam folder as well, I did include my UDID in my Paypal payment actually. I'll check my Paypal receipt to see when I sent it.

    There I sent a copy of my Paypal receipt to your email, I sent payment at 7:06 EST
    Not sure what EST is just resent the welcome email let me know if you get it okay.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Hodhr For This Useful Post:

    Mav1971 (2014-08-29)

  23. #416
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodhr View Post
    Not sure what EST is just resent the welcome email let me know if you get it okay.
    Just got the email brother, no worries, sorry for the EST it's Eastern Standard Time in Canada lol

    Very compelling theme be fun toying with it, that and finish some icons ImageUploadedByModMyi1409334055.728287.jpg
    Last edited by Mav1971; 2014-08-29 at 07:41 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-08-30)

  25. #417

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    Komatins (2014-08-29), Mary48336 (2014-08-30)

  27. #418
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    How's this for an iWidget? Thanks to Heidi for the base :-)

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409343188.558934.jpg

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    Komatins (2014-08-29), Mary48336 (2014-08-30)

  29. #419
    Me for today:

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Komatins For This Useful Post:

    Asator (2014-08-30), Mary48336 (2014-08-30)

  31. #420
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,407
    Thanks
    3,451
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

    Last edited by Mav1971; 2014-08-29 at 11:29 PM.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •