Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Results 521 to 538 of 538

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iMX by RM Design (XPPrem)

  1. #521
    09c4c47bba325e6c9d04b0f542518bc1805bc6e2 Here's mine bro!! 😎👍

  2. #522
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by xpprem View Post
    Two replies here and four pm.
    Wtf please stop your spam. It won't work faster!!
    You can try it now
    I wasn't trying to spam you dude the messages weren't showing up in my sent folder and it double posted my reply here. Thank you

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-11-01)

  4. #523
    Not much activity here .. I don't understand, it's such a nice theme

    Click for bigger size

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    kid1110 (2015-03-10), kristatos (2014-12-20), metaserph (2014-12-20), rjr1124 (2014-12-24), zplit (2014-12-20)

  6. #524
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    3,042
    Thanked 555 Times in 337 Posts

    [QUOTE=Mone;7187743]Not much activity here .. I don't understand, it's such a nice theme

    I'd love to but keep getting size mismatch.

  7. #525
    [QUOTE=kimvy;7187744]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Not much activity here .. I don't understand, it's such a nice theme

    I'd love to but keep getting size mismatch.
    You have already tried at first a simple reboot?
    And maybe look on google, there are many entries about 'How to fix cydia size mismatch'.

    Edit: Just saw ..

    Quote Originally Posted by xpprem View Post
    I told you earlier that my repo blocks every device used for trying to download something you didn't pay for. It's an automatically process.
    Please let me know your UDID so I can remove the flag.
    .. so you maybe only need to send XPPrem your UDID.
    Last edited by Mone; 2014-12-20 at 03:09 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    kimvy (2014-12-20)

  9. #526
    [QUOTE=Mone;7187748]
    Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post

    You have already tried at first a simple reboot?
    And maybe look on google, there are many entries about 'How to fix cydia size mismatch'.

    Edit: Just saw ..



    .. so you maybe only need to send XPPrem your UDID.
    Love u know how to make iconomic?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  10. #527
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    3,042
    Thanked 555 Times in 337 Posts

    [QUOTE=Mone;7187748]
    Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post

    You have already tried at first a simple reboot?
    And maybe look on google, there are many entries about 'How to fix cydia size mismatch'.

    Edit: Just saw ..



    .. so you maybe only need to send XPPrem your UDID.
    Hi - Thanks for the reply.

    Did that a while back (UDID) and was told he knew about the issue and then nothing.

  11. #528
    [QUOTE=kimvy;7187760]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post

    Hi - Thanks for the reply.

    Did that a while back (UDID) and was told he knew about the issue and then nothing.
    But i told you too that this cannot be a problem of my repo cause so many get all downloaded without any problem.
    and on your device i cannot help you
    i can check your udid but that's all i can do. and the other thing is that you can download the same package from macciti.
    but this is an old story

    Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for

  12. #529
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Not much activity here .. I don't understand, it's such a nice theme

    Click for bigger size

    Hey Mone. Can you please tell me where that iconomatic is from. Looks awesome. Does it come with this theme. Can you share. Thanks.

  13. #530
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    653
    Thanks
    3,042
    Thanked 555 Times in 337 Posts

    [QUOTE=xpprem;7187764]
    Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post

    But i told you too that this cannot be a problem of my repo cause so many get all downloaded without any problem.
    and on your device i cannot help you
    i can check your udid but that's all i can do. and the other thing is that you can download the same package from macciti.
    but this is an old story
    No, you didn't tell me that. I sent you my UDID and when I emailed to let you know that it was a size mismatch error you said that I was not the only one and that you were aware. And then nothing - no fix and no response telling me it was fixed or never going to be fixed.

    So, yes, it's an old story, but one that was never resolved.

    If you'd like me to resend the email to you again to refresh your memory, please let me know.

  14. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post

    Love u know how to make iconomic?
    Hi zplit, I had to learn, but now .. yes (at least for my needs, it's sufficient)


    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey Mone. Can you please tell me where that iconomatic is from. Looks awesome. Does it come with this theme. Can you share. Thanks.
    Hey signory, this iconomatic is self made => https://app.box.com/s/jpagxhpr3hydy2pxojsj


    Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post

    I'd love to but keep getting size mismatch.
    I really hope you get the problem solved.
    Last edited by Mone; 2014-12-20 at 11:56 AM.

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    pioneer88 (2014-12-20), s22lane (2014-12-20), Tav681 (2014-12-20), zplit (2014-12-21)

  16. #532
    [QUOTE=kimvy;7187800]
    Quote Originally Posted by xpprem View Post

    No, you didn't tell me that. I sent you my UDID and when I emailed to let you know that it was a size mismatch error you said that I was not the only one and that you were aware. And then nothing - no fix and no response telling me it was fixed or never going to be fixed.

    So, yes, it's an old story, but one that was never resolved.

    If you'd like me to resend the email to you again to refresh your memory, please let me know.
    Yes please send your UDID and Lydia ID again. But the repo is working again for a long time now. let me check it when you sent me the data.

    Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xpprem For This Useful Post:

    kimvy (2014-12-21), Mone (2014-12-20)

  18. #533
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    918
    Thanks
    689
    Thanked 758 Times in 397 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mone View Post
    Hi zplit, I had to learn, but now .. yes (at least for my needs, it's sufficient)




    Hey signory, this iconomatic is self made => https://app.box.com/s/jpagxhpr3hydy2pxojsj




    I really hope you get the problem solved.
    Thanks so much. I love square Iconomatic themes for some reason. Kind of reminds me of the old elite razor frame. One of my favorites.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    Mone (2014-12-20)

  20. #534
    is iMx updated for ios 8 ?.
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg

  21. #535
    Imx on 8.1 iPhone 6plus-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419128927.942430.jpg

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to kennae1911 For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2014-12-21)

  23. #536
    Iconomatic does not get applied to the clock icon. You need to add it to the icon.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Mone (2014-12-21)

  25. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by kennae1911 View Post
    Imx on 8.1 iPhone 6plus-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419128927.942430.jpg
    Also I guess you miss some icon masks

  26. #538
    I need this on the 6+ so bad
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •