Page 449 of 456 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 9103

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Zoobhoy

  1. #8961
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    I use HSD layout maker to get it close to what I'm looking for. Yes the bottom row will always be to high, so what I do is go into the plist of the layout via Ifile.. User/library/homescreendesigner/layouts, then I edit the x/y coordinates to put the icons in the right place. Save then respring. Have you tried this yet? I would recommend learning how to do this, because you may want to make custom layouts for certain sb's that your using. This way you don't have to wait for someone to share, it takes some time, but it's useful to learn how to do this.
    No Its my first time using HSD at all I usually use iconoclasm but I wanna give this a shot seems like it may be more useful just not used to the whole x/y coordinates thing but I'll play around with it a bit... Thanks for the help

  2. #8962
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoblue View Post
    Attachment 689407

    Anyone know how I could get this layout with homescreen designer... I'm using this same widget... im new to it and when I try I either make it too high or too low
    Cujoblue, I made this one quick using no dock, for ip6 I don't know if it will work,but hope it helps.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419824163.716883.jpg

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hc55jruy5n...ozion.zip?dl=0
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    cujoblue (2014-12-29), licris17 (2014-12-29)

  4. #8963
    Quote Originally Posted by Neoragex View Post
    Thank u so much!
    You are absolutely welcome. Just pay it forward.

  5. #8964
    Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Montana, USA
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by cujoblue View Post
    No Its my first time using HSD at all I usually use iconoclasm but I wanna give this a shot seems like it may be more useful just not used to the whole x/y coordinates thing but I'll play around with it a bit... Thanks for the help
    I usually just set the icons in the position i need them, then to make the bottom row lower, i leave the x-values and increase the y. you wont need to respring just save your changes in ifile, then go into hsd and apply the same layout again. check to see if the icons are where you want them then if theyre not repeat the process. if u want them to be evenly spaced just make sure u have the same number of pixels between each row of icons(y-value). once u do it the first time it becomes easy, hope this helps😉

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

    cujoblue (2014-12-29)

  7. #8965
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisionDartfrog View Post
    Cujoblue, I made this one quick using no dock, for ip6 I don't know if it will work,but hope it helps.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1419824163.716883.jpg

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hc55jruy5n...ozion.zip?dl=0
    Nice.. By the time I saw this I already played around with it a bit.. This is what I came up with
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419828287.821184.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419828305.955237.jpg

    I'm pretty satisfied with it so far... Thanks again

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to cujoblue For This Useful Post:

    lacsap65 (2014-12-29)

  9. #8966
    Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    I usually just set the icons in the position i need them, then to make the bottom row lower, i leave the x-values and increase the y. you wont need to respring just save your changes in ifile, then go into hsd and apply the same layout again. check to see if the icons are where you want them then if theyre not repeat the process. if u want them to be evenly spaced just make sure u have the same number of pixels between each row of icons(y-value). once u do it the first time it becomes easy, hope this helps😉
    That's exactly what I did 👍 only thing is I did a respring every time.. Didn't think about doing back into HSD but now I know

  10. #8967
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lacsap65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 475 Posts

    Default Zoobhoy
    My latest creation..
    Weather based SBHTML. ( 6+ )
    When the weather changes , the wall changes..

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419852524.974338.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419852536.153746.jpg

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419852554.692990.jpg

    Still have to mod. some small things, so will share later.
    Last edited by lacsap65; 2014-12-29 at 12:35 PM.

  11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lacsap65 For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2014-12-29), dadyajie (2014-12-29), Deyno1903 (2014-12-30), kantu70 (2014-12-29), licris17 (2014-12-29), Nykoscn (2014-12-30), P0R7ER (2014-12-29), Pois0nDF (2014-12-29), RKO1195 (2014-12-30), shamjosh (2014-12-29)

  12. #8968
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBigKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    PR
    Posts
    573
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked 158 Times in 112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lacsap65 View Post
    Did u respring ?
    Yes and get in stuck about a minute in apple logo

  13. #8969
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoblue View Post
    Nice.. By the time I saw this I already played around with it a bit.. This is what I came up with
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419828287.821184.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419828305.955237.jpg

    I'm pretty satisfied with it so far... Thanks again
    What iconomatic is that?
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

    Follow me on Twitter ( dns__ )

    archbox

  14. #8970
    Quote Originally Posted by claptrap- View Post
    What iconomatic is that?
    I did it myself with dynamic shadow effect in iconomatic

  15. #8971
    Green Apple chanwats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Simi Valley, California, United States
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 22 Times in 14 Posts

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419869578.917388.jpg

  16. #8972
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lacsap65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 475 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigKing View Post
    Yes and get in stuck about a minute in apple logo
    Try re-install SBHTML. Or, maybe u activated a corrupt file ( SBHTML )

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to lacsap65 For This Useful Post:

    TheBigKing (2014-12-29)

  18. #8973
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoblue View Post
    I did it myself with dynamic shadow effect in iconomatic
    Can you please share it?, it looks really good.
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

    Follow me on Twitter ( dns__ )

    archbox

  19. #8974
    Quote Originally Posted by claptrap- View Post
    Can you please share it?, it looks really good.
    Here's my setup
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419880583.571739.jpg

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cujoblue For This Useful Post:

    claptrap- (2014-12-29), dadyajie (2014-12-30), Dexy88 (2014-12-29), lacsap65 (2014-12-29), licris17 (2014-12-29)

  21. #8975
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lacsap65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 475 Posts

    Did somebody ported my "Winter" SBHTML from a 6 plus to 6 ?

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1419893223.354685.jpg

  22. #8976

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noname8317 For This Useful Post:

    lacsap65 (2014-12-30), surlygrl1969 (2014-12-30), zplit (2014-12-30)

  24. #8977
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lacsap65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 475 Posts

    I believe this thread ends here for me, because Zoobhoy8 is alive and has his own thread. See u there...

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lacsap65 For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2014-12-31), junior11 (2014-12-30)

  26. #8978
    Quote Originally Posted by lacsap65 View Post
    I believe this thread ends here for me, because Zoobhoy8 is alive and has his own thread. See u there...
    We look forward to your awesome creations, setups and mods.

  27. #8979
    My iPhone is a Part of Me lacsap65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    700
    Thanks
    380
    Thanked 1,980 Times in 475 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by junior11 View Post
    We look forward to your awesome creations, setups and mods.
    Thx. I'm sure we will get some nice set ups.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to lacsap65 For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (2014-12-30)

  29. #8980
    Quote Originally Posted by Sone_Vibrant View Post



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can you share the sbhtml pls

Page 449 of 456 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •