Page 267 of 456 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,340 of 9103

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Zoobhoy

  1. #5321
    Quote Originally Posted by undersea View Post
    For who asked my setup in Uniformity:

    Attachment 678989Attachment 678990Attachment 678991Attachment 678992

    This package: https://www.dropbox.com/s/we58r9395l...Mod.bundle.zip
    Put it in /library/application support/cccontrols

    Hey could some plz tell me how I get my Control sent with all these Zoobhoy 3G buttons & other ones. Wow I can't believe the amount I've reading to catch up on lol.
    Thx for the help

  2. #5322
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    My APE atm
    Last edited by smr_95; 2014-08-22 at 10:08 AM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-08-22), Chula (2014-08-22), cl1ck4207 (2014-08-23), crazyn (2014-09-12), dapes (2014-08-22), Finalboss (2014-08-23), iNobody (2014-08-22), ljimenez0185 (2014-08-23), mejemaka (2014-08-28), Nykoscn (2014-08-23), Sone_Vibrant (2014-08-22), undersea (2014-08-22), Wizkevin3 (2014-08-22), ziggy7 (2014-08-22)

  4. #5323
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Hey could some plz tell me how I get my Control sent with all these Zoobhoy 3G buttons & other ones. Wow I can't believe the amount I've reading to catch up on lol.
    Thx for the help
    Hi, this is not pack with Zoobhoy. U just download my package and setup it. It will be good Control Center.
    I used Ccloader, Cccontrols, Ccmeters, Uniformity for change color.

    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    My APE atm
    Nice very nice Ape Simon.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to undersea For This Useful Post:

    smr_95 (2014-08-22)

  6. #5324
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    My APE atm
    Sperb. Please share the ls widget.

  7. #5325
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iNobody View Post
    Sperb. Please share the ls widget.
    Thanks, you know I will
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    iMpire (2014-08-22), iNobody (2014-08-22)

  9. #5326
    Quote Originally Posted by undersea View Post
    Hi, this is not pack with Zoobhoy. U just download my package and setup it. It will be good Control Center.
    I used Ccloader, Cccontrols, Ccmeters, Uniformity for change color.



    Nice very nice Ape Simon.
    I did download your pack is there an update one? Thx very much for the help.

  10. #5327
    Livin the iPhone Life Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    4,318
    Thanked 864 Times in 484 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iNobody View Post
    Sperb. Please share the ls widget.
    +1

  11. #5328
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    I did download your pack is there an update one? Thx very much for the help.
    What part do u want me update ?
    I customized color for my style. Same style with my Sbhtml



  12. #5329
    I wondering how I got all my CC toggles buttons like yours the diamond & so fourth? mine doesn't look like that. Thx again

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    undersea (2014-08-22)

  14. #5330
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    I wondering how I got all my CC toggles buttons like yours the diamond & so fourth? mine doesn't look like that. Thx again
    The diamond is pack of Zoobhoy Classic. I think u have to check it in Winterboard and put in bottom in case u choose DirtyApe or Zoopreme icon.
    Another 4 icon in first line is Simple Flipswitch from Cydia and you must config 4 icon one line in Settings of CCControls.
    Have a nice day bro.

  15. #5331

  16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Paulebhoy For This Useful Post:

    bianh8793 (2014-08-22), Boots (2014-08-22), cl1ck4207 (2014-08-23), DragonflyZ (2014-08-22), dunn816 (2015-08-21), Finalboss (2014-08-23), HummusGod (2014-08-22), iNobody (2014-08-22), ljimenez0185 (2014-08-23), Sone_Vibrant (2014-08-22), tbentley (2014-08-22), TeddyDiesel (2014-08-22), ThatGuyChris (2014-08-23), tunechi (2014-08-22), undersea (2014-08-22), vjdennis77 (2014-08-22), Wizkevin3 (2014-08-22), YaBhoyB (2014-08-22), ziggy7 (2014-08-22)

  17. #5332
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulebhoy View Post
    ....

    Dark and Red. Looking smooth Paul.

  18. #5333
    any know where i can get this badge?


  19. #5334
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulebhoy View Post
    ....

    Love it.

  20. #5335
    Hey there, i have two questions: i saw schnedi and some others got a white Control Center. i am aware of uniformity for tinting the toggles (saw the post with the Screenshots of the settings etc.), but what do they all use for the complete white background, which is not translucent? i really struggle do get that look.
    and for the ones using eclipse: is there an option that the keyboard is NOT affected? i would like to use the zoobhoy keyboard with colorkeyboard, but eclipse is messing that up.. everything is dark and hard to read.. :-/
    i hope there is someone who can help me out. and thank you guys for the dropbox update per email, you really rock the iPhone theming ^^

  21. #5336
    Livin the iPhone Life Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    4,318
    Thanked 864 Times in 484 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nirvana019 View Post
    Hey there, i have two questions: i saw schnedi and some others got a white Control Center. i am aware of uniformity for tinting the toggles (saw the post with the Screenshots of the settings etc.), but what do they all use for the complete white background, which is not translucent? i really struggle do get that look.
    and for the ones using eclipse: is there an option that the keyboard is NOT affected? i would like to use the zoobhoy keyboard with colorkeyboard, but eclipse is messing that up.. everything is dark and hard to read.. :-/
    i hope there is someone who can help me out. and thank you guys for the dropbox update per email, you really rock the iPhone theming ^^
    In eclipse there's a setting for u to enable or disable the effects on the keyboard

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Chula For This Useful Post:

    YaBhoyB (2014-08-22)

  23. #5337
    Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    In eclipse there's a setting for u to enable or disable the effects on the keyboard
    i know there is a Setting for "Color keyboard", but it has no effect, wether it is enabled or not, my keyboard is always black, if i enable eclipse. -.- so it is working for you this way? I wonder if i am the only one, where this is happening.. :P

  24. #5338
    iPhone? More like MyPhone UMAR88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    717
    Thanked 149 Times in 90 Posts

    If you sure that u have tried it and your keyboard still got issue then remove it and use nightmode my opinion its better

  25. #5339
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulebhoy View Post
    ....


    Any chance to share?

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to cerber24 For This Useful Post:

    iNobody (2014-08-22)

  27. #5340
    iPhoneaholic iVidski23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    186
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 323 Posts

    nothing special but i like it

    happy weekend




    Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

  28. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to iVidski23 For This Useful Post:

    bianh8793 (2014-08-22), Boots (2014-08-22), Chris_Gold (2014-08-25), Chula (2014-08-22), crazyn (2014-09-12), Dexy88 (2014-08-23), Finalboss (2014-08-23), Gunspeed (2014-08-23), mejemaka (2014-08-28), mike42 (2014-08-22), ndhoang_angimex (2014-08-22), Nsomnia34 (2014-08-22), Nykoscn (2014-08-23), Ramses2 (2014-08-22), ruedi04 (2014-08-22), smr_95 (2014-08-22), tunechi (2014-08-22), undersea (2014-08-22), Wizkevin3 (2014-08-22), YaBhoyB (2014-08-22), ziggy7 (2014-08-22)

Page 267 of 456 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •