Page 117 of 456 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 9103

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Zoobhoy

  1. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Keeping it simple tonight thx to everyone involved.


    Can you share the layout ?


    Do it..

  2. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by Chula View Post
    Dennis please can u share ur ls wallpaper in hd please💣💣💣and how can I get device locked on my ls I checked jellylock I don't have that thank you😊
    here ya go Chula http://www.mediafire.com/view/?4ifnuxcmhb8lfxn and that's not jellylock , it's just groovylock I modded 😂

    Quote Originally Posted by Sone_Vibrant View Post
    Can you share wallpaper in SD


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    and here is SB wall http://www.mediafire.com/view/?dwc9gjb5rrhpt2o , thanks to all ...

    and my today setup ....
    LS ImageUploadedByModMyi1406689589.597010.jpg

    SB ImageUploadedByModMyi1406689600.555732.jpg

    thanks to all 😉
    Last edited by vjdennis77; 2014-07-30 at 05:07 AM.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vjdennis77 For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2014-07-30), iMpire (2014-07-30), Nykoscn (2014-07-30), Sone_Vibrant (2014-07-30)

  4. #2323
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1406690181.063850.jpg

    Can someone share this wallpaper plz?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  5. #2324

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fate1121 For This Useful Post:

    iMpire (2014-07-30), Sone_Vibrant (2014-07-30)

  7. #2325
    Livin the iPhone Life Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    4,318
    Thanked 864 Times in 484 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulebhoy View Post
    Today/night...




    Hi Paule can you tell where I can find ur ls please thank you😊

  8. #2326
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pornic, France
    Posts
    205
    Thanks
    435
    Thanked 363 Times in 111 Posts

    Im sure that you will get this ls After the next update.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to _CAZZ_ For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2014-07-30)

  10. #2327
    Livin the iPhone Life Chula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    4,318
    Thanked 864 Times in 484 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post
    Hi Jona are u making a new package with the latest widgets you've been posting please thank you

  11. #2328
    Again I'd like to apologise to the legitimate people out there but I'm afraid due to dodgy cheap pirate [email protected] who continually try to rip us off it is strictly one donation one registration .... Again I apologise but I've got to have a blanket rule for everyone.



  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Paulebhoy For This Useful Post:

    Asator (2014-07-30), Chula (2014-07-30), elilab (2014-07-30), iMpire (2014-07-30), noname8317 (2014-07-30), Nsomnia34 (2014-07-30), Pois0nDF (2014-07-30), YaBhoyB (2014-07-30)

  13. #2329
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    This is Shawn's widget so im not entitled to share it..Thanks buddy!
    Still look awesome as lockscreen..
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    maoikozo (2014-08-01), YaBhoyB (2014-07-30)

  15. #2330
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizkevin3 View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1406690181.063850.jpg

    Can someone share this wallpaper plz?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Here ya go.


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

    Wizkevin3 (2014-07-30)

  17. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulebhoy View Post
    Again I'd like to apologise to the legitimate people out there but I'm afraid due to dodgy cheap pirate [email protected] who continually try to rip us off it is strictly one donation one registration .... Again I apologise but I've got to have a blanket rule for everyone.


    That's the way it should be. No need to apologise. We all appreciate the work you guys do.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Asator For This Useful Post:

    iMpire (2014-07-30), Wizkevin3 (2014-07-30), YaBhoyB (2014-07-30)

  19. #2332

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2014-07-30), iMpire (2014-07-30), maoikozo (2014-08-01), noname8317 (2014-07-30), Nsomnia34 (2014-07-30), Sone_Vibrant (2014-07-30), YaBhoyB (2014-07-30)

  21. #2333
    ...
    Ls

    Thanks Zoo

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

    Chula (2014-07-30), iMpire (2014-07-30), Sone_Vibrant (2014-07-30), vjdennis77 (2014-07-30), YaBhoyB (2014-07-30)

  23. #2334
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dizet14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Aaium, Western Sahara, Western Sahara
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 305 Times in 116 Posts

    Thanks for jeepers for this sbhtml
    And jiban maibroo for mod this layout
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1406697670.058304.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dizet14 For This Useful Post:

    bombaytweeting (2014-07-30), jiban34 (2014-07-30), Nykoscn (2014-07-30), Sone_Vibrant (2014-07-30)

  25. #2335
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bombaytweeting's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, India
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 337 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dizet14 View Post
    Thanks for jeepers for this sbhtml
    And jiban maibroo for mod this layout
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1406697670.058304.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Where can I get this sbhtml


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  26. #2336
    Default Zoobhoy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Soon

    C'mon Boss can't wait that bad girl 😜

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vjdennis77 For This Useful Post:

    bombaytweeting (2014-07-30), Sone_Vibrant (2014-07-30)

  28. #2337
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bombaytweeting's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, India
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 337 Times in 105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vjdennis77 View Post
    dBar Evolution
    I created dbar acc but unable to excess


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  29. #2338
    Quote Originally Posted by bombaytweeting View Post
    I created dbar acc but unable to excess


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    lol 😂😂😂

  30. #2339
    Man there sure is a lot of sweet looking stuff going on in this thread right now it's hard to keep up lol. I haven't seen very many themes over the years that I have been here move this quickly other then the elite themes by Bars so good work Paul & Zoo a lot if themes seem to die off quickly or they look good to start off but leave you feeling disappointed that you've spent your hard earned cash on theme especially if you have a family. I will say this the 2 of you are very committed I applaud that it shows your not just out to make a quick buck & well I may not be the most known person here the 2 of you have my respect & friendship & I will support any themes either of you are apart of just as I have with Bars over the years.

  31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RkoViper81 For This Useful Post:

    Chris_Gold (2014-07-30), Chula (2014-07-30), elilab (2014-07-30), HummusGod (2014-07-30), iMpire (2014-07-30), IRoyxx (2014-07-30), Krima (2014-07-30), licris17 (2014-07-30), Nsomnia34 (2014-07-30), st0n3parad0x (2014-07-30), vjdennis77 (2014-07-30), wastE2509 (2014-07-30), YaBhoyB (2014-07-30)

  32. #2340
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Man there sure is a lot of sweet looking stuff going on in this thread right now it's hard to keep up lol. I haven't seen very many themes over the years that I have been here move this quickly other then the elite themes by Bars so good work Paul & Zoo a lot if themes seem to die off quickly or they look good to start off but leave you feeling disappointed that you've spent your hard earned cash on theme especially if you have a family. I will say this the 2 of you are very committed I applaud that it shows your not just out to make a quick buck & well I may not be the most known person here the 2 of you have my respect & friendship & I will support any themes either of you are apart of just as I have with Bars over the years.
    Those kind words touched me a lot
    Thanks

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    iMpire (2014-07-30)

Page 117 of 456 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •