Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MUS7 : You must have!!!!

MTK are you going to switch your repo? I have the absolute worst experience with this repo address. Everything's times out and nothing downloads

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by Vgutierrez96 View Post
    Still getting errors. It never finishes refreshing

Send me your udid by mail! Pls

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

Vgutierrez96 (2014-07-08)

Quote Originally Posted by MtK_Des1gn View Post
    Send me your udid by mail! Pls

I think I'm already registered because I downloaded it already

Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    MTK are you going to switch your repo? I have the absolute worst experience with this repo address. Everything's times out and nothing downloads

my repo works perfectly! before you criticize, try to do something! your udid is registred! this is not my fault! I had problems with my hosting provider, now the problem is solved! I did everything I could to help everyone! not to mention that I also have a private life, children etc. .... I made all the icons I am asked, I work on the theme, I manages the repo and I sponds on twitter on the forum, the many mail I connect people and I assure maximum after-sales service! so before you judge, try to do the same!! I deserve more respect! if you want me to repay you, this is not a problem!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-07-08), macinmac (2014-07-08), orangefreddie (2014-07-08), s22lane (2014-07-08)

Very nice setup tony 👊🔥👍

Thank you Michel.😉

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

MtK_Des1gn (2014-07-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Thank you Michel.😉

You're welcome my friend! 👍

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (2014-07-08)

MtK, you have made a great theme... one of the best for iOS 7, and your support is at the highest level. Thank you for all your hard work!

New people who are considering buying this Beta... it's worth every penny! And MtK's dedication to the theme and willingness to help is second to none.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to orangefreddie For This Useful Post:

Attair57 (2014-07-08), Azon3 (2014-07-08), dmick89 (2014-07-08), elilab (2014-07-28), macinmac (2014-07-08), Mary48336 (2014-07-08), MtK_Des1gn (2014-07-08), rjr1124 (2014-07-08), Zanth (2014-07-12)

Default MUS7 : You must have!!!!
    my repo works perfectly! before you criticize, try to do something! your udid is registred! this is not my fault! I had problems with my hosting provider, now the problem is solved! I did everything I could to help everyone! not to mention that I also have a private life, children etc. .... I made all the icons I am asked, I work on the theme, I manages the repo and I sponds on twitter on the forum, the many mail I connect people and I assure maximum after-sales service! so before you judge, try to do the same!! I deserve more respect! if you want me to repay you, this is not a problem!

Lol I'm not even criticizing, I heard you say last week you were gonna do something with your repo and that was last I heard.

And I've used iCleaner twice, nothing. I even did ILexRat few times and it seemed to fix it for a second then stopped again.

And here goes your tap on the back for putting out a theme and keeping up to date with it *tap**tap*

Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    I have the same issue, running 7.1.1.

I had same issues. Completely removed all MUS7 from my phone, removed the repo, ran icleaner 2 times then re-added the repo. It took some time, but I got it working this morning

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

MtK_Des1gn (2014-07-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    I had same issues. Completely removed all MUS7 from my phone, removed the repo, ran icleaner 2 times then re-added the repo. It took some time, but I got it working this morning
    Yeah I've done that as well. ICleaner doesn't seem to wanna work for me idk why. Ilex does but it's hit or miss and it's very annoying adding back all my repos and tweaks again

Quote Originally Posted by orangefreddie View Post
    MtK, you have made a great theme... one of the best for iOS 7, and your support is at the highest level. Thank you for all your hard work!

New people who are considering buying this Beta... it's worth every penny! And MtK's dedication to the theme and willingness to help is second to none.
    Thank you! I appreciate my friend! You are very great guy 🙏

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

amibo21 (2014-07-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

So if we can't add repo are we sending mtk an email with udid?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    So if we can't add repo are we sending mtk an email with udid?

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Lol I'm not even criticizing, I heard you say last week you were gonna do something with your repo and that was last I heard.

And I've used iCleaner twice, nothing. I even did ILexRat few times and it seemed to fix it for a second then stopped again.

And here goes your tap on the back for putting out a theme and keeping up to date with it *tap**tap*

If you do not send me mail, I can not guess! Each person had a problem came to me know! And I did my best to solve the problem! When its my fault I assume, but this time the problem is not just my repo! If you really want to have MUS7, return me your udid. And it does not work, Ill pay you back immediately!

Yes

If you do not send me mail, I can not guess! Each person had a problem came to me know! And I did my best to solve the problem! When its my fault I assume, but this time the problem is not just my repo! If you really want to have MUS7, return me your udid. And it does not work, Ill pay you back immediately!

Fair enough. And I wasn't blaming you, you just read it the wrong way. Sending email now

Quote Originally Posted by Attair57 View Post
    First after installing reboot your device next turn on your location and go to settings.

I did this. Still nothing but blank frames.

Guys und gals...we need more pics here. As for the repo, trust me is working as it should be.

@MtK_Des1gn why don't you entertain us with some new previews of your working icons in progress..whatever they should be; it's always nice to see what you are after into designing stuff.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2014-07-09), MtK_Des1gn (2014-07-08), rjr1124 (2014-07-10)

Thanks

I don't understand your reply mtk

Envoy=C3=A9 de mon iPhone

?

Your udid is registred! Add my repo on cydia! What else?

Quote Originally Posted by macinmac View Post
    Guys und gals...we need more pics here. As for the repo, trust me is working as it should be.

@MtK_Des1gn why don't you entertain us with some new previews of your working icons in progress..whatever they should be; it's always nice to see what you are after into designing stuff.
    Soon my friend! For now I'm not at home! 😊

Last edited by MtK_Des1gn; 2014-07-08 at 06:46 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MtK_Des1gn For This Useful Post:

macinmac (2014-07-08)

Thanks

I'm still getting a verification error: request timed out. Been getting that for the past 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    I'm still getting a verification error: request timed out. Been getting that for the past 2 days

Sens me your error! 😐

Page 31 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast