Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 409

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Magic by ChrisGraphiX

  1. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Do you use sbhtml?if so tomorrow I will post a version for that I'll just change the files a little for it to work👍

    Loving that Font there Danny👌
    there is a certain methodical procedure to transform a widget for groovylock and use it with sbhtml?

  2. #202
    I'm converting iwidget to sbhtml not groovylock,

  3. #203
    Yes, sorry, iwidgets in sbhtml, the procedure remains the same for each widget?

  4. #204
    Originally I had this iwidget as a sbhtml mod but converted it to iwidget as it gives a little more freedom to move about,I'll just change it back again lol

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

    Nykoscn (2014-08-12)

  6. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Do you use sbhtml?if so tomorrow I will post a version for that I'll just change the files a little for it to work👍

    Loving that Font there Danny👌
    Yes..I use sbhtml.tia

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to sercal51 For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (2014-08-12)

  8. #206
    Renaming sbhtml mods/wallpaper.html to widget.html and adding a a few extra files/widget.plist options.plist and making some changes in the CSS files ect,

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldog5278 For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-08-12)

  10. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Renaming sbhtml mods/wallpaper.html to widget.html and adding a a few extra files/widget.plist options.plist and making some changes in the CSS files ect,
    Bro...I am waiting for mod sbhtml.tia

  11. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Renaming sbhtml mods/wallpaper.html to widget.html and adding a a few extra files/widget.plist options.plist and making some changes in the CSS files ect,
    I understand, could you direct me where to figure out how to turn an iWidget in sbhtml, if possible?

  12. #209
    I'm still quite fresh at this myself,I'm not that confident just yet to be giving to much advice as I'm still learning lol Ian Nicholl/king_o_hill/NewD,are just a few to mention that have an extremely large knowledge regarding coding,

  13. #210
    I perfectly understand and I thank you.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nykoscn For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (2014-08-12)

  15. #211
    iPhone? More like MyPhone D&I_GRAPHICS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    JAPAN
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    1,141
    Thanked 247 Times in 108 Posts

    I purchased a theme after a long absence.
    An icon of the transparence is splendid; thank you.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to D&I_GRAPHICS For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-08-12)

  17. #212
    Your request Danny ^^

    With the three icon set
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -magic-chrisgraphix-mj-glass.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-yahooweather-glass.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-livescore-glass.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-knock-glass.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-elite-glass.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-callofduty-glass.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-bankieren-glass.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-yahooweather-trans.png  

    -magic-chrisgraphix-mj-trans.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-livescore-trans.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-knock-trans.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-elite-trans.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-callofduty-trans.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-bankieren-trans.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-yahooweather-metal.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-mj-metal.png  

    -magic-chrisgraphix-livescore-metal.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-knock-metal.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-elite-metal.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-callofduty-metal.png   -magic-chrisgraphix-bankieren-metal.png  
    Last edited by ChrisGraphiX; 2014-08-12 at 02:01 AM.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (2014-08-12), Nykoscn (2014-08-12), velkus (2014-08-12)

  19. #213

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-08-12)

  21. #214
    iPhone? More like MyPhone leg1on69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    nassau bahamas
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 48 Times in 39 Posts

    Bitesms isn't themed?

  22. #215
    My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 453 Posts

    OMG!!! One day and all the theme hacked... ...


    Some themes have different ways for download and im belive have more protect.. Ι don't know..

    So im ready tomorrow to download this masterpiece !!!!

    Thank you bro for this amazing work!!!
    Last edited by velkus; 2014-08-12 at 03:14 AM.
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to velkus For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-08-12)

  24. #216
    iPhone? More like MyPhone CD5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 324 Times in 89 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by leg1on69 View Post
    Bitesms isn't themed?
    biteSMS forces it's icon and doesn't theme, even when a bundle is provided.

    Here's the solution: Replace the icons in the stock messages bundle (com.apple.MobileSMS - [email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]) with one of these icons and check "Apple Messages" under the "Application Icon" option, in bite's settings.

    -bitesms_glass-2x.png -bitesms_metal-2x.png -bitesms_transp-2x.png

    Hope this is helpful for you.

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD5000 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-08-12), velkus (2014-08-12)

  26. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    [CENTER]
    I don't mean the threadcrap, but every one of those icons look exactly the same. I'm sure there has been a ton of work put into this theme, but it seems like most themers like to post these types of pics. Full iPhone, tilted, with their actual work taking up at best 40% of the image. I can't tell a thing about the theme except for generalizations.

    Again, I don't mean to threadcrap, but I don't understand why themers show off their talented work in the worst possible way. What happened to big, beautiful, and simple screenshots that actually put the theme first?

  27. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by CD5000 View Post
    biteSMS forces it's icon and doesn't theme, even when a bundle is provided.

    Here's the solution: Replace the icons in the stock messages bundle (com.apple.MobileSMS - [email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]) with one of these icons and check "Apple Messages" under the "Application Icon" option, in bite's settings.

    -bitesms_glass-2x.png -bitesms_metal-2x.png -bitesms_transp-2x.png

    Hope this is helpful for you.
    Thank youuuu ♡

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStorm View Post
    I don't mean the threadcrap, but every one of those icons look exactly the same. I'm sure there has been a ton of work put into this theme, but it seems like most themers like to post these types of pics. Full iPhone, tilted, with their actual work taking up at best 40% of the image. I can't tell a thing about the theme except for generalizations.

    Again, I don't mean to threadcrap, but I don't understand why themers show off their talented work in the worst possible way. What happened to big, beautiful, and simple screenshots that actually put the theme first?
    Promise you there are a lot of work on this theme. And not needed to show all the skills when the simpliest is the best way.
    The idea was a button! I make that because i want.
    Last edited by ChrisGraphiX; 2014-08-12 at 05:10 AM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to ChrisGraphiX For This Useful Post:

    velkus (2014-08-12)

  29. #219
    My iPhone is a Part of Me velkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    630
    Thanks
    897
    Thanked 1,552 Times in 453 Posts

    Ready fast Setup From me.

    Last edited by velkus; 2014-08-12 at 05:35 AM.
    iPhone Without JB - SKY Without Stars..

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to velkus For This Useful Post:

    CD5000 (2014-08-12), ChrisGraphiX (2014-08-12), mossdef (2014-08-12), Nykoscn (2014-08-12)

  31. #220
    iPhone? More like MyPhone CD5000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 324 Times in 89 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGraphiX View Post
    Thank youuuu ♡
    Promise you there are a lot of work on this theme. And not needed to show all the skills when the simpliest is the best way.
    The idea was a button! I make that because i want.
    Wow. It never ceases to amaze me what people will complain about. Seriously? If you don't like the way this theme is presented, make your own and present it however you want. This is MONTHS of work, detail and thought but who cares? Your presentation isn't good enough for THAT guy. "I don't mean to threadcrap but that's exactly what I'm doing."

    And you are sooooo welcome for the help! Jodie is going to be the death of me.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CD5000 For This Useful Post:

    ChrisGraphiX (2014-08-12), daddykool (2014-08-13)

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •