Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sep7- theme

Can anyone post this 3x6 layout please? ImageUploadedByModMyi1403839198.323790.jpg not my screenshot.

Default Sep7- theme
    Quote Originally Posted by xNick414 View Post
    Can anyone post this 3x6 layout please? ImageUploadedByModMyi1403839198.323790.jpg not my screenshot.
    Dock less one in the Eli7e thread
    http://www.mediafire.com/?crwv6rh5r3kdrtg

Thanks
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 2,246 Posts

Default Sep7- theme
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Maybe I'm alone here, but for both this theme and 3 4 All I have had to copy and paste one of the Starbucks icons and rename it "[email protected]" in order to get it to theme. Am I the only one? This just happened after recent updates. Weird.
    Its a catch issue. Make sure WB is making the hook, by going into iFile, and checking the user applications. If the thumbnail shows the themes artwork for the 120px icon, then the hook is being made. So I'd then move onto other things. I could replicate this over and over on my device, where by WB will take the first correctly sized theme icon it comes to alphabetically. So a theme with a wrongly sized icon can override the correctly sized icon in another theme placed HIGHER in WB. That's why I don't like to include them, and I think I actually took it out for this reason. It "breaks" the way WB's priority system should work. Alex had issues with almost none of my icons theming at one stage, unless the non-retina name was applied to the retina image. If you want more details, start a thread in Everyme. I've put a couple of hundred hours into testing this issue, and Alex also will likely be able to shed a little light on the issue. He thought it may have been from the early days of manual theming, that messed something up, but I ended up getting the same issue in the end, and it was only after I started messing and testing with incorrectly sized icons that I wouldn't be able to get the original 120px icon to theme. It would kick itself back out randomly and start working as I originally had it, so it was like the cache wasn't clearing properly. It was times that I'd completely go back to stock with no themes, then re-spring a few times testing something else, then re-apply only the theme with the correctly size/named icon, and it would start working again.

So although none of that really helps, I know for sure that themes lower in WB with a 120px icon named incorrectly, will take priority over my theme, no matter the priority in WB. There's nothing I can do....I can do the same thing, but it's just bloating the package, and compounding the problem for other themers. Thank you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (2014-06-27), dmick89 (2014-06-27)

Does anyone by chance have the darka5sin iconomatic with clock and bitesms icons from this theme? I think it provides needed definition for the icons, it works great

-John 3:16-

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    Does anyone by chance have the darka5sin iconomatic with clock and bitesms icons from this theme? I think it provides needed definition for the icons, it works great

-John 3:16-
    This one?

Default Sep7- theme
    Thanks for all the details Sketch. It's very much appreciated.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (2014-06-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Asator View Post
    Hey what you use for the battery bar? I used the tweak for it but hated that it doesn't change colors when charging, wondering if yours does since it's green or you just set it that way

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Can anyone post this 3x5 layout nodock please? ip 4s

Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Hey what you use for the battery bar? I used the tweak for it but hated that it doesn't change colors when charging, wondering if yours does since it's green or you just set it that way

The only changes I made was setting the bar height to 1px. The rest is just left as default. Battery charge greater than 65% will display green, less than 65% will be orangish, and less than 30% will be red.

iPhone? More like MyPhone BrandonBoyd's Avatar
    a place where is no bulls**t and everybody can come
    Thanks

currently in love with Sep7!

-img_1315.png

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BrandonBoyd For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (2014-06-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Asator View Post
    The only changes I made was setting the bar height to 1px. The rest is just left as default. Battery charge greater than 65% will display green, less than 65% will be orangish, and less than 30% will be red.
    Battery status bar tweak?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mike88000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mike88000 View Post
    Can you share this iconoclasm please schnedi ?
    schnedi ? can you share this icono please ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mike88000 View Post
    schnedi ? can you share this icono please ?
    it's already shared. in this thread i think.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

mike88000 (2014-06-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Schnedi View Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's already shared. in this thread i think.
    You know the name of it?

I think Schnedi has shared four iconos in this thread that I can remember: dab, dab domo, Elegante, and cuadrados. I must have missed some.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

Quote Originally Posted by jiban34 View Post
    morning from indonesia
    simple and clean at this morning
    hey what iconomatic is this? looks good!! ty

morning from indonesia
    Plist??

morning from indonesia
    Can you share the badges

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryaninfg For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (2014-06-28), dmick89 (2014-06-28)

Quote Originally Posted by Toolysenegal View Post
    Can you share the badges
    Already in the theme ! (ClassicBagdes white)

Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

cdiddy246 (2014-06-28), dmick89 (2014-06-28), Toolysenegal (2014-06-28)

Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast