Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sep7- theme

Quote Originally Posted by DjeTouch View Post
    Pocket and darksky are in the theme no ?? Or maybe you didńt like them ?
    And for the other they are already made ( for the next update)
    I hadn't seen them. Opened ifile and they look great. Now have to figure out why they're still themed for Fuel. Same thing with cnn as I just noticed that's included.

I'll dig around. Ideas?

I also noticed Starbucks wasn't theming. I deactivated everything except Sep7, which was weird because it was the first time Fuel was deactivated on my phone since I purchased it. Anyway, Starbucks needs [email protected] to theme.

CNN, well, I'm not sure. All the icon names appear to be correct. The privileges too. Bundle id the same. Not theming. I'm going to delete that folder and use the Fuel folder to see what happens. Will report back.

BTW, Dark Sky and Pocket are now themed. Need to figure out why they weren't before and before anyone asks, I did have Sep7 higher in WB.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-06-08 at 08:37 PM.

Default Sep7- theme
    Hey sorry guys I couldn't do pocket as well I was in a hurry but I like my idea not trying to be cocky lol. and not going to be able to make it any time soon dmick I have a family cookout to attend too. The knock one just needs the gradient sir.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KingKen For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-06-08)

I think I found it. Respringing right now. [email protected] was 114x114. Copied and pasted Icon-120 from the Sep7 com.cnn.iphone folder and renamed it to [email protected] (renamed the original one of course) and reactivated Sep7 in WB and it's fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKen View Post
    Hey sorry guys I couldn't do pocket as well I was in a hurry and not going to be able to make it any time soon (family cookout). The knock one just needs the gradient sir.
    Thanks for your work. I'll try to add the gradient later today. Next up on my list is to figure out why some icons are reverting to Fuel even though it's selected lower. I've figured CNN and Starbucks out.

Both of which were probably my own fault when I requested the icons or discussed them with Jerome via PM. Sorry if that's the case, Jerome.
    Last edited by dmick89; 2014-06-08 at 08:55 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (2014-06-08)

I make the icons by request ( with the bundles and names people send to me ) and also i can't have all the apps on my phone to test them ..

I have to fix all of them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-06-08)

I make the icons by request ( with the bundles and names people send to me ) and also i can't have all the apps on my phone to test them ..

I have to fix all of them.
    Oh I know. You've got a very difficult job and then apps go and change their names to make it even worse. I try to stay on top of that stuff, but I'm human too. Also, it seems some apps require multiple icons to theme, which really annoys me. There are at least a few on my phone that need both [email protected] and [email protected]. Really annoying.

I have no problem going in and fixing them. Just figure I'll share how others can fix them too if they're running into the same problem. We'll just say this one was my fault and I'm sorry for that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dmick89 For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (2014-06-08)

It was not a criticism, just a feeling bro.

I just need to understand why something works and others not.

Hey sorry guys I couldn't do pocket as well I was in a hurry but I like my idea not trying to be cocky lol. and not going to be able to make it any time soon dmick I have a family cookout to attend too. The knock one just needs the gradient sir.
    do you mean the gradient overlay from the base?

WordPress

Last edited by dmick89; 2014-06-08 at 09:14 PM.

Yes the overlay bro. I'd love if the overlay or a mask to use on PS on a separate folder in sep7 so everyone could theme and just add the overlay iconomatic or use Ps just saying it's all up too Jerome. Hope every one is having a good Sunday

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingKen For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (2014-06-09), dmick89 (2014-06-08)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    Astros road greys

home whites

alternates

Historical

My favorite of the group, the Colt .45s

Thanks a lot dmick, they look great. I will go with the one with the Astrodome logo as my favorite one, always liked that one

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Milt For This Useful Post:

DjeTouch (2014-06-09), dmick89 (2014-06-09)

@djetouch Are there any jellylock themes for sep7? or is it going to be made in the future?

Yes the overlay bro. I'd love if the overlay or a mask to use on PS on a separate folder in sep7 so everyone could theme and just add the overlay iconomatic or use Ps just saying it's all up too Jerome. Hope every one is having a good Sunday
    I really thought about this solution. But the thing is that i have to rework all the icons already present in the theme.

because if I do an overlay with IconOmatic, it would double the effects on all the icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Haysann View Post
    @djetouch Are there any jellylock themes for sep7? or is it going to be made in the future?
    i'm working on something yes !

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

Haysann (2014-06-09)

I really thought about this solution. But the thing is that i have to rework all the icons already present in the theme.

because if I do an overlay with IconOmatic, it would double the effects on all the icons.

i'm working on something yes !
    Right it would make the icons already done darker. And the mask (gradient overlay) ? Could that be a solution bro. Only future icon would apply

Right it would make the icons already done darker. And the mask (gradient overlay) ? Could that be a solution bro. Only future icon would apply
    No. Same problem ..

Sep7- JellyLock.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2014-09-21), AWSUM (2014-06-10), Dexy88 (2014-06-09), dmick89 (2014-06-09), justmatt (2014-07-24), mickcydia (2014-06-09), mike88000 (2014-06-09), ndhoang_angimex (2014-06-09), P0R7ER (2014-06-09)

No. Same problem ..

Sep7- JellyLock.

Oh okay thanks for the jelly lock very cool

I use convergence tho. Anybody else uses it?

Oh okay thanks for the jelly lock very cool

I use convergence tho. Anybody else uses it?
    I did but had some issues with it. You could use Jerome's Sep7 JellyLock as your Convergance grabber if you wanted.
    Thanks a lot to Sk37cH, DjeTouch, Alfroggy, Maxone, Jusephe and Meth. My phone would be boring without them.

Default Sep7- theme
    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    I did but had some issues with it. You could use Jerome's Sep7 JellyLock as your Convergance grabber if you wanted.
    Really for me it's super smooth what iPhone do you have sir? That's what I was thinking. When I get some time to get on the Mac.

Really for me it's super smooth what iPhone do you have sir? That's what I was thinking. When I get some time to get on the Mac.
    5s, 7.0.6. Sure it's a conflict with another tweak I have, but I kept looking through those and none of them I were willing to give up to add Convergance with other alternatives out there. Too bad, but not worth risking a jailbreak for me

Oh wow 5s must be another tweak. 2 month my phone was so glitchy and buggy. I just ended up using iLEXINFO and it worked perfectly now and it's a iPhone 5 7.0.5

That jelly lock is sweet!! Going to be in next update?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobvk114 View Post
    That jelly lock is sweet!! Going to be in next update?
    Of course. A lot of new things are to come with the next update !!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DjeTouch For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-06-10), KingKen (2014-06-10)

Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast