Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iesight - Utilised Apple Retina display to the max!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

iOS7_2013 (2014-06-22), Mary48336 (2014-06-21), sephiroth726 (2014-06-22), ThemeiOS7 (2014-06-27), winterboard_lover (2014-07-02)

Friendly reminder to all my beta tester.

I have noticed slow progress to iesight thread. What went wrong guys? I have a responsibility to follow what you said as you guys have donate to get early access of iesight

Please atleast post your experience till date with iesight and any suggestion that you have for iesight, please post here.

I'm working on following things currently. I don't like to release half done things.

- more icons, already crossed 100 marks for each mods.
    -add-ons (Wallpapers, Other tweak support, UI (50% done), IconOmatic and widgets many more.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

daddykool (2014-06-22), iOS7_2013 (2014-06-22), Mary48336 (2014-06-22), ThemeiOS7 (2014-06-27), winterboard_lover (2014-07-02)

Too be fair dude, other than comment on the design of icons and request for any not done, we haven't a lot to do as Beta testers yet.

That being said, you have an excellent collection of icons and the new ones, minus the border, for IconOmatic use, are an excellent addition.

Looking forward to the iWidgets, SB & LS themes.

Would you like SB and LS designs from the beta testers? I already create these using SBHTML, LockHTML and LBEvo. If you have any wallpaper designs, logos or graphic design stuff to maintain continuity, that would be useful.

Thanks dude 😀

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

daddykool (2014-06-22), iOS7_2013 (2014-06-22), iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (2014-06-22), ThemeiOS7 (2014-06-27), winterboard_lover (2014-07-02)

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Too be fair dude, other than comment on the design of icons and request for any not done, we haven't a lot to do as Beta testers yet.

That being said, you have an excellent collection of icons and the new ones, minus the border, for IconOmatic use, are an excellent addition.

Looking forward to the iWidgets, SB & LS themes.

Would you like SB and LS designs from the beta testers? I already create these using SBHTML, LockHTML and LBEvo. If you have any wallpaper designs, logos or graphic design stuff to maintain continuity, that would be useful.

Thanks dude ��

Yeah I understand!

See LS SB themes setup from beta tester sounds good. At least I will get to know what people really like.

Beta update coming today with lots of new stuffs.
    Last edited by iPhoneiHelper (Paarth); 2014-06-22 at 01:02 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2014-06-22), NeilJClements (2014-06-22), ThemeiOS7 (2014-06-27), winterboard_lover (2014-07-02)

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) View Post
    Friendly reminder to all my beta tester.

I have noticed slow progress to iesight thread. What went wrong guys? I have a responsibility to follow what you said as you guys have donate to get early access of iesight

Please atleast post your experience till date with iesight and any suggestion that you have for iesight, please post here.

I'm working on following things currently. I don't like to release half done things.

- more icons, already crossed 100 marks for each mods.
    -add-ons (Wallpapers, Other tweak support, UI (50% done), IconOmatic and widgets many more.
    Add some wallpapers! I am not avid SB/LS user but I will help you with IconOmatic!

Hope to see the next update soon!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to iOS7_2013 For This Useful Post:

iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (2014-06-22)

iesight beta v0.6-1 available now!

Changelog :-

-Several new Cydia Tweaks & Apps icons have been added
    -Five wallpapers have been added

Introducing new simple iesight logo. iesight logo fits to any background with elegant transparency look. You just drag the logo layer to any base design to see the effect! Let's take a look.

Download iesight logo PSD

Wallpapers preview!

Anyone wants to contribute for SB/LS theme. I will select the best one and submit to final version with my SB/LS theme. Credit will be given. Its just for interest.

Thanks

Enjoy!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-06-23), Mary48336 (2014-06-22), winterboard_lover (2014-07-02)

Default iesight - Utilised Apple Retina display to the max!
    What is the font you've used for iesight?

Also, could I have all the wallpapers so I can start creating an LS and SB theme and widgets?

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-06-22 at 02:43 PM.

Thanks for the update, the new Cydia icon looks good... All the icons look great so far but you still need a good shadow and for me personally the walls are too bright/colorful they don't fit, but I'm not sure what style/colors would work... My wall doesn't work either I'm just checking out the new update. Keep up the great work ImageUploadedByModMyi1403443313.396218.jpg

-John 3:16-

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (2014-06-22), Mary48336 (2014-06-22), winterboard_lover (2014-07-02)

What is the font you've used for iesight?

Also, could I have all the wallpapers so I can start creating an LS and SB theme and widgets?

Font :- Good Foot by Jakob Fischer

Check PM for wallpapers link!

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    Thanks for the update, the new Cydia icon looks good... All the icons look great so far but you still need a good shadow and for me personally the walls are too bright/colorful they don't fit, but I'm not sure what style/colors would work... My wall doesn't work either I'm just checking out the new update. Keep up the great work ImageUploadedByModMyi1403443313.396218.jpg

First of all thanks for true reply!

- Use of IconOmatic will solve shadow problem. (I will keep that in my mind)
    - People were furious for wallpapers so I did simple design. Much better designed wallpapers will be added soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post

That was well put. I'm trying to put together an SB theme and it's virtually impossible with that range and variation of colours.

It would be useful to find a reasonably plain / neutral colour background wallpaper with more emphasis on texture. That creates a decent platform to allow continuity of design.

Does that make sense? It's more about design matching than colour matching, which is hard with such a large pallet of colours.

That was well put. I'm trying to put together an SB theme and it's virtually impossible with that range and variation of colours.

It would be useful to find a reasonably plain / neutral colour background wallpaper with more emphasis on texture. That creates a decent platform to allow continuity of design.

Does that make sense? It's more about design matching than colour matching, which is hard with such a large pallet of colours.

It would be better if you wait for some day or create something that fits to basic wallpapers.

Glimpse of upcoming iesight wallpaper. iesight text won't be permanent for other wallpapers. iesight text wallpaper could be best for Lockscreen. Homescreen would be different.

Mix of pattern, black and white colour would be the key area of design.

Like the idea?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-06-23), iOS7_2013 (2014-07-02), Mary48336 (2014-06-23), NeilJClements (2014-06-22), ThemeiOS7 (2014-06-27), winterboard_lover (2014-07-02)

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) View Post
    Glimpse of upcoming iesight wallpaper. iesight text won't be permanent for other wallpapers. iesight text wallpaper could be best for Lockscreen. Homescreen would be different.

Mix of pattern, black and white colour would be the key area of design.

Like the idea?
    Like that a lot! I could make use of that for the LS and SB themes!

Like that a lot! I could make use of that for the LS and SB themes!

I have seen some people use different setup. What are the most possible setup people use so I can design wallpaper that fits well to those unique setup. Just post your screenshot and I will design some wallpaper.

Of course, default setup wallpaper will be in update.

@neil ::- I will provide you the link of wallpapers once its available in update.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

NeilJClements (2014-06-23)

I guess these are the most common setup. It is impossible to make wallpapers fits to any icons grid setup.

Let me know!

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-06-23), iOS7_2013 (2014-07-02), Mary48336 (2014-06-23), matatan222 (2014-06-29), ThemeiOS7 (2014-06-27), winterboard_lover (2014-07-02)

Nice. Really nice! Would be nice I have it with a plain background too. With no hole for icons so you can set your own.

Really like that! 👍

27. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) (2014-06-23)

Nice. Really nice! Would be nice I have it with a plain background too. With no hole for icons so you can set your own.

Really like that! ��

Well of course, Plain wallpapers are ready! I just want to pack all in one. There are some more wallpapers for clean iesight look.

To all,
    Who want this icon grid based wallpapers? Which one you prefer?

Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

Those look really sharp! I switch between HSD and Iconoslam with Gridlock so I can make my icons sit where ever I want them. I like that there are no shelves which gives you many options for your Icons. I also have the tweaks "more icons" and "shrink" so I play a lot with changing the way my screens look.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

I really like all your ideas. The theme is turning out outstanding

I like the wallpapers very much

32. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

iesight beta update v0.6-2 available now!

Changelog :-
    -12 wallpapers has been added! (These wallpapers are only fits well with 3D Light & Dark mods)

Kindly notice that I did not include iesight clean version wallpapers. I already have one but I would like you to see those wallpapers in final Cydia version. Those are more awesome than these! It fits well to any background.

Here's the preview pic of wallpapers I have added in update!

- Skeuomorph design, detailed pattern work make these wallpapers more elegant.

I'm so excited to see the setup now. Guys and girl lets roll out your icons setup! The best will be added in final Cydia screenshot!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iPhoneiHelper (Paarth) For This Useful Post:

iOS7_2013 (2014-07-02), Mary48336 (2014-06-23), ThemeiOS7 (2014-06-27), winterboard_lover (2014-07-02)

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast