Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: VisioHD

Quote Originally Posted by frenchitouch View Post
    look good with ios8 wall ^^
    Tried about 15 different walls and could only settle on this one .. Thanks for this theme I really enjoy it

Hey yall, I am using the Visio iphone touch weather forcast widget & was wondering if it's possible to make the 4 weather icons a bit bigger....if so how?

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Hey yall, I am using the Visio iphone touch weather forcast widget & was wondering if it's possible to make the 4 weather icons a bit bigger....if so how?
    you can do it
    change width value for #Day1Icon{, #Day2Icon{, #Day3Icon{, #Day4Icon{ in Style.css

find in VisioHD iphone Multi-Weather/your widget (bg1,bg2...)/Files/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-06-05)

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Attair57 For This Useful Post:

dapes (2014-06-08), frenchitouch (2014-06-09), Laxu (2014-08-02), marco29 (2014-06-17), Sital (2014-06-08), TeddyDiesel (2014-06-10)

@Attair Thank you for your share, I enjoy all your creations.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dapes For This Useful Post:

Attair57 (2014-06-08)

Quote Originally Posted by dapes View Post
    @Attair Thank you for your share, I enjoy all your creations.
    Thanks bro glad you like my stuff ✌️
    Check out my Tumblr: http://attair57.tumblr.com
    Find me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Attairdu57slm
    Add Rko1195 's repo: http://RKO1195repo.com/cydia

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Attair57 For This Useful Post:

dapes (2014-06-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Attair57 View Post

looking really good the frenchitouch style ^^

13. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

Attair57 (2014-06-09)

looking really good the frenchitouch style ^^
    I love your style bro
    Check out my Tumblr: http://attair57.tumblr.com
    Find me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Attairdu57slm
    Add Rko1195 's repo: http://RKO1195repo.com/cydia

thx^^
    this mod is awesome, thx for share.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

Attair57 (2014-06-09)

Some icons:

F1 race stars:

ESPN Streak:

ESPN radio:

Fidelity:

Front flip:

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

Attair57 (2014-06-19), dapes (2014-06-13)

others Icons:

acculoc:

appjoy:

appsfire:

appsgone:

appshopper:

banamex:

barrel:

battery life:

battsaver:

cb-forum:

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

Attair57 (2014-06-19), azaleea (2014-06-17), Boots (2014-06-20), dapes (2014-06-20)

Hey French!

I was wondering if you can fulfill an icon request from me? I have already gone ahead and gathered all the information you are going to need for all the icons I am requesting. In total, there are 34 missing icons I would like to have on my iPad.

I've already created a zip ready for you to download. Contained in that zip will be Visio HD/Bundles/ and 34 folders with all of the BundleID names. Within each Bundle will be all of the stock icons from my iPad along with the info.plist so you can use it to double check if need to be.

If you can theme these icons for me, I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance and here's the zip.

Visio HD Icon Requests

Here are the type of icons I am using and would like to keep using.

Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2014-06-18 at 03:18 AM.

i'll make them for initial set and 2nd set too.
    as you give me all info ( bundles, icons names...) i'll include yours icons in next theme update.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchitouch For This Useful Post:

DarkXShadowX21 (2014-06-18)

Default VisioHD
    i'll make them for initial set and 2nd set too.
    as you give me all info ( bundles, icons names...) i'll include yours icons in next theme update.
    Thanks French, I appreciate it! Looking forward to the next update. If you end up getting those icons done before you make your push to Cydia, would you be able to send me a download link so I can grab them while your next update pends?

You can pm me the link or send it to my email. Just check back to my icon request tutorial thread for my email if you decide to do it that way. Thanks man!

i'll see, i've lot of work. idk when i'll do it

Edit:

you'll make yourself icons with the psd.

more, you have the nerve to give me bundles of 2 applications used to be have free apps and more, one bundle of pirate repository.

bye.
    Last edited by frenchitouch; 2014-06-19 at 04:12 PM.

i'll see, i've lot of work. idk when i'll do it

Edit:

you'll make yourself icons with the psd.

more, you have the nerve to give me bundles of 2 applications used to be have free apps and more, one bundle of pirate repository.

bye.
    Don't take it personal. I try before I buy, that way, I know what I'm getting before I get it. My purchase list is quite extensive as I have supported many developers and themers over the years.

perhaps but you'll wait, many people say oh it's just for try apps/tweaks/themes. perhaps you support many dev & themers since a long time but i like make icons for true people. and is not when you give me this request that i'll do icons.

Default VisioHD
    perhaps but you'll wait, many people say oh it's just for try apps/tweaks/themes. perhaps you support many dev & themers since a long time but i like make icons for true people. and is not when you give me this request that i'll do icons.
    I've been apart of this community for a very long time. I've contributed in many ways and have worked with plenty of themers over the years.

Just because i try before I buy doesn't mean I deserve to be disrespected. There comes a point in everyone's life where you can't always put your finances towards themes, tweaks, and applications. I have a wife and son and believe me when I tell you, finances have been tight for me which is why I've had to start ensuring that I want to buy something before I actually buy it. This does not mean I'm not a true person so don't start pointing the finger at me and categorize me into the rest of the folks who pirate just for the sake of pirating.

If I don't nowadays, then I have to purchase, if I don't like it, I have request a refund ( which both parties ) can find aggravating. Also, i sent for a request for icons I needed to have my iPad to be 100% complete. I did NOT ask you to fulfill this request here and now. When I put in a request, I NEVER ask for a themer to fulfill it right away. I know it takes time and I'm more than happy to wait the time it takes to have the request fulfilled.

Lastly, I gave you 34 more icons to add to your list of 970+ icons to theme. You should be grateful that I did all the work to gather all this information for you unlike some people who just ask for a list of icons. I'm not saying it's their fault that they don't know how by all means but the lack of experience of how to do something can take time to put together as a themer. I'm talking from experience here so I'm sure you understand what I mean.
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 2014-06-20 at 11:08 PM.

I point the finger at anyone but times are hard for everybody, you're not alone in having a family and have tight finances but when you can not buy some thing we desire, don't buy it. the themes and tweaks only cost a few $ it is unfortunate to wait all the time that finances are tough and all that for a few $
    if finances were so hard, people would not buy smartphones, and more,the phones brand apple.
    if it does not please you to download free applications to try before you buy and if you do not do this for fun, you just have to stop and check out the various reviews and tests sites for you make opinion and decide.
    on themes many say (do not take it personally) but I took the free to try .... and screens in cydia, they are there for what? to decorate? it is sure that after it is easy to quickly rethink finances hard and forget the developers.
    we will not talk for hours on this subject, if my theme with you 34 not themed icons, I dare not imagine the number with other themes. I have 8 themes on ios and almost as much on android .. about I can not be everywhere and even less for those who 'try' before you buy.
    I'll icons that people have asked me before you (when I find the time)
    in case, psd icons located on the first post.

you may take it wrong that I think, but I have nothing against you, the problem is that the problem of the finance that is hard, it is not enough money, it's just for try......... I read it every day.
    and all for the price of 1 coffee.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast