Page 248 of 311 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,960 of 6215

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lion dOr

  1. #4941
    Default Lion dOr
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416256061.163939.jpg

    SB today! Found this wallpaper in my files today. Thanks akaya ;-) oh and ab for the awesome icono!!
    Last edited by 49wyztoscore; 2014-11-18 at 02:37 AM.
    Creation is a beautiful thing

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2014-11-18), dadyajie (2014-11-27), IRoyxx (2014-11-18), It's Mi (2014-12-07), MagikDomi (2014-11-19)

  3. #4942
    My iPhone is a Part of Me abbdc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    682
    Thanks
    2,324
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 418 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    what sbhtml is that if I may ask?
    hi
    the name is SBHTML_dig_wea_gold by erayser but edited little by me

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abbdc1 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-11-27), ellersbee (2014-11-17)

  5. #4943
    I like it. I don't ever like asking but can you post it or send via PM? Looks fantastic!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2014-11-17)

  7. #4944
    My iPhone is a Part of Me abbdc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    682
    Thanks
    2,324
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 418 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    I like it. I don't ever like asking but can you post it or send via PM? Looks fantastic!!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3x0sa1yab...hrome.zip?dl=0

    credit to erayser and Akaya

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to abbdc1 For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-11-17), dadyajie (2014-11-27), ellersbee (2014-11-17), It's Mi (2014-12-07), markotak (2014-11-27), Mary48336 (2014-11-19), SHARON1O (2014-11-22)

  9. #4945
    Quote Originally Posted by abbdc1 View Post
    Thank you my friend

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-11-18), abbdc1 (2014-11-17)

  11. #4946
    My iPhone is a Part of Me abbdc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    682
    Thanks
    2,324
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 418 Posts

    you are welcome bro, hope you like it

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abbdc1 For This Useful Post:

    49wyztoscore (2014-11-17), IRoyxx (2014-11-18)

  13. #4947
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IRoyxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked 296 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by abbdc1 View Post
    you are welcome bro, hope you like it
    friend, can you help me with this icon in white??? , dont have photoshop and no idea how to make it. Many thanks jeje

    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1416270644.635146.jpg

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to IRoyxx For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2014-11-18)

  15. #4948

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to abbdc1 For This Useful Post:

    IRoyxx (2014-11-18), It's Mi (2014-12-07), Mary48336 (2014-11-19), pioneer88 (2014-11-18)

  17. #4949
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IRoyxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked 296 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by abbdc1 View Post
    because any of all icons i have looks good with your iconomatic i have this icons but need one with the rounded circle in gold to look fine with your icono.
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1416271780.505804.jpg

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to IRoyxx For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2014-11-18)

  19. #4950
    My iPhone is a Part of Me abbdc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    682
    Thanks
    2,324
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 418 Posts

    Default Lion dOr
    i don't have that icon either maybe someone who have it would share it

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to abbdc1 For This Useful Post:

    IRoyxx (2014-11-18)

  21. #4951
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IRoyxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked 296 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by abbdc1 View Post
    i don't have that icon either maybe someone who have it would share it
    ok thanks mate. I wait if someone can help

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to IRoyxx For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2014-11-18)

  23. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by abbdc1 View Post
    i don't have that icon either maybe someone who have it would share it
    I'm still looking through all my files akaya gave me if I do I will share for sure. I'm using the same one as rox and yea it looks bad :-(
    Creation is a beautiful thing

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

    IRoyxx (2014-11-18)

  25. #4953
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1416280436.035484.jpg

    Figured out how to get the lion d or icon in the slider!!! Yessss!!
    Creation is a beautiful thing

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 49wyztoscore For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2014-12-07), Mary48336 (2014-11-19)

  27. #4954
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,733
    Thanks
    14,442
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexweli69 View Post
    Ok lion on my ip6+ thanks Rob for the wall
    Roberts, any chance you can share this wall for ip6, please?

  28. #4955

  29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to abbdc1 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2014-11-27), Darrenrooster (2014-11-18), IRoyxx (2014-11-18), It's Mi (2014-12-07), MagikDomi (2014-11-19), pioneer88 (2014-11-18), Titi19 (2014-11-18)

  30. #4956
    iPhone? More like MyPhone IRoyxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    1,211
    Thanked 296 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by abbdc1 View Post
    amazing icon thanks

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to IRoyxx For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2014-11-18)

  32. #4957
    I think a respinging new iphone is not fitted to be used in heavy business.
    I was getting rather frustrated with my new iphone 6..respringing while I was working with it.


    Today, after reading a lot on this subject, I tested for several hours to try and locate the problem.

    I took one by one the cydia substrate add-Ons offline (icleaner pro) to see what happened, and then put the tweaks back in again.

    SBHTML works ok and I have no restrings what so ever.
    With UniAw and other heavy animation I extensively tried to provoque resspings I was used to but no resprings..
    All the other tweaks I use, even those who are not updated yet, worked ok with respect to the resprings.

    Only, when Iwidgets(v1.20-1)) comes into the mix of tweaks, the phone starts respringing, somewhat randomly, like I was used to.

    So I made a setup with only SBHTML and tested again for several hours.

    No resprings what so ever...and I really tried to do those things which provoke a respring.

    I do not know if widgets is the cause, that cannot be said by this test, but I know when it comes into the mix, the respringing starts.

    So I keep this setup below now: It has not resprung once..

    Inspiration by Superouse and as always Jazzmann UK and Akaya. Thx for that guys.
    Theme: Akaya.
    Clock: Desire.

    Last edited by robertus; 2014-11-18 at 08:17 PM.

  33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to robertus For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (2014-11-19), Chris47 (2014-11-19), Glawrence33 (2014-11-18), IRoyxx (2014-11-18), It's Mi (2014-12-12), Jazzman UK (2014-11-20), Mary48336 (2014-11-19), MrDLewis321 (2014-11-18), pioneer88 (2014-11-18), Titi19 (2014-11-18)

  34. #4958
    That is really nice.

  35. #4959
    Quote Originally Posted by robertus View Post
    I think a respinging new iphone is not fitted to be used in heavy business.
    I was getting rather frustrated with my new iphone 6..respringing while I was working with it.


    Today, after reading a lot on this subject, I tested for several hours to try and locate the problem.

    I took one by one the cydia substrate add-Ons offline (icleaner pro) to see what happened, and then put the tweaks back in again.

    SBHTML works ok and I have no restrings what so ever.
    With UniAw and other heavy animation I extensively tried to provoque resspings I was used to but no resprings..
    All the other tweaks I use, even those who are not updated yet, worked ok with respect to the resprings.

    Only, when Iwidgets(v1.20-1)) comes into the mix of tweaks, the phone starts respringing, somewhat randomly, like I was used to.

    So I made a setup with only SBHTML and tested again for several hours.

    No resprings what so ever...and I really tried to do those things which provoke a respring.

    I do not know if widgets is the cause, that cannot be said by this test, but I know when it comes into the mix, the respringing starts.

    So I keep this setup below now: It has not resprung once..

    Inspiration by Superouse and as always Jazzmann UK and Akaya. Thx for that guys.
    Theme: Akaya.
    Clock: Desire.

    Wow" that looks so nice rob. Great work indeed.

  36. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by robertus View Post

    Only, when Iwidgets(v1.20-1)) comes into the mix of tweaks, the phone starts respringing, somewhat randomly, like I was used to.

    So I made a setup with only SBHTML and tested again for several hours.

    No resprings what so ever...and I really tried to do those things which provoke a respring.

    I do not know if widgets is the cause, that cannot be said by this test, but I know when it comes into the mix, the respringing starts.
    I'm using version 1.3 and has no respringing issues. It's available on the iWidgets thread. You might want to try that if you want to.

    edit: the version I'm using is 1.1.3 and not 1.3, apologies for the mistake.
    Last edited by pioneer88; 2014-11-19 at 09:09 AM.

  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

    abbdc1 (2014-11-19), Alexweli69 (2014-11-19), It's Mi (2014-12-12), robertus (2014-11-18)

Page 248 of 311 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •