Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 701

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Savannah

  1. #481
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    Big, big thanks to everyone involved in this setup! Loving it! Absolutely stunning icons @iHazeDev
    Attachment 669168 Attachment 669169
    Hey,
    Would you mind sharing that iconomatic, it s great ?
    TIA


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  2. #482
    Default Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Looking great buddy! As for the widget you are using, if you want to use it for SBHTML, just change the widget.html, to wallpaper.html, that's all. It will place it on too of the SB, but works great!

    Loving this theme, thank you so much!
    And thank you for the widget, erayser! It's beautiful!

    Here is what it looks like:


    Last edited by TeddyDiesel; 2014-05-23 at 10:12 PM.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-05-23), Fattone66 (2014-05-23), KingRedHot (2014-05-24), Mary48336 (2014-05-24)

  4. #483
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Default Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by zorangagula View Post
    Hey,
    Would you mind sharing that iconomatic, it s great ?
    TIA


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    You can find it in the Elite7 thread on the first page, it's called NateD iconomatic and there's two versions there.
    @TeddyDiesel Hey man did you make that pandora icon and the phone icon? Looks sweet!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

    TeddyDiesel (2014-05-24)

  6. #484
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iHaz3-Dev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 593 Times in 171 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DaRock View Post
    Slightly different.

    How did you do that? Speak up! lol

    Hello ya'll, here the Dropbox Icon and will be added to the main theme :P

    Last edited by iHaz3-Dev; 2014-05-24 at 12:19 AM.
    All your pixels still belong to me....

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iHaz3-Dev For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2014-05-24), Smitbeat (2014-05-24), TeddyDiesel (2014-05-24)

  8. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    You can find it in the Elite7 thread on the first page, it's called NateD iconomatic and there's two versions there.
    @TeddyDiesel Hey man did you make that pandora icon and the phone icon? Looks sweet!
    Thank ya! Yes, did the pandora and phone one, but the pandora was just a cut and paste quickly, and used an icon from Virtual for HSD, and used a screenshot of my SB for it.



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    rjr1124 (2014-05-25)

  10. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    You can find it in the Elite7 thread on the first page, it's called NateD iconomatic and there's two versions there.
    @TeddyDiesel Hey man did you make that pandora icon and the phone icon? Looks sweet!
    Thank you very much sir


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to zorangagula For This Useful Post:

    rjr1124 (2014-05-25)

  12. #487
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    https://www.mediafire.com/?lb2ywxqsy6sdb6b

    a pack of icons i mad hope you like them enjoy

  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    cdiddy246 (2014-05-24), erayser (2014-05-24), HummusGod (2014-05-24), Mary48336 (2014-05-24), mike88000 (2014-05-24), rjr1124 (2014-05-25), TeddyDiesel (2014-05-24)

  14. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    https://www.mediafire.com/?lb2ywxqsy6sdb6b

    a pack of icons i mad hope you like them enjoy
    Do you think you could make me a set of black icons like the one ihaz made for savannah?. I don't have a problem paying you for your work. I wanted black icons for the ones he didn't make black as well as a few that I have that aren't themed as well

  15. #489
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    https://www.mediafire.com/?lb2ywxqsy6sdb6b

    a pack of icons i mad hope you like them enjoy
    Ok, newbie question here; once downloaded, this or any other icon share, where and how do I apply. I know it goes into vaer/stash/themes/(whichever theme)/bundles- then what?? This is where I get lost and have never applied any add on icons made. TIA

  16. #490
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    I shared this in another theme thread, but I've been using this widget with this theme too. Download link below screen shot:



    Download Link: [email protected]

    Credits: NateD, Schnedi, Mone, MamaJaay, Orangefreddie, Kai312, and others have helped and shared. Thanks iHaz3-Dev for great theme we can use our mods with.
    I like this wallpaper

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to sephiroth726 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-05-25)

  18. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    I like this wallpaper
    Bacardi shared it here...
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...ml#post7041130

    I really like it too...

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    sephiroth726 (2014-05-27)

  20. #492
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    Ok, newbie question here; once downloaded, this or any other icon share, where and how do I apply. I know it goes into vaer/stash/themes/(whichever theme)/bundles- then what?? This is where I get lost and have never applied any add on icons made. TIA
    Var/mobile/documents

  21. #493
    Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Farmington, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,638
    Thanks
    20,476
    Thanked 3,082 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    Var/mobile/documents
    That's where it originally goes to, but where do I move them from there to add and apply

  22. #494
    Professional dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,985
    Thanks
    2,712
    Thanked 3,597 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post
    That's where it originally goes to, but where do I move them from there to add and apply
    You got to get appinfo with that tweak you can find the icon bundle an icon name and make a bundle for ifile then you put it in savannah main bundles

  23. #495
    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDiesel View Post
    Looking great buddy! As for the widget you are using, if you want to use it for SBHTML, just change the widget.html, to wallpaper.html, that's all. It will place it on too of the SB, but works great!

    Loving this theme, thank you so much!
    And thank you for the widget, erayser! It's beautiful!

    Here is what it looks like: http://i.imgur.com/1N2vRtk.jpg


    BTW... I posted a download link to convert different layouts of this widget for SBHTML. You can download the replacement files >>>HERE<<<

    I've always like my widgets to stay in place personally. So happy we have SBHTML now...

    Here is the SBHTML layout with 3 day forecast...


  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (2014-05-25), kristatos (2014-05-25), Mary48336 (2014-05-25), TeddyDiesel (2014-05-25)

  25. #496
    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    BTW... I posted a download link to convert different layouts of this widget for SBHTML. You can download the replacement files >>>HERE<<<

    I've always like my widgets to stay in place personally. So happy we have SBHTML now...

    Here is the SBHTML layout with 3 day forecast...
    Holy cow, you rock sir! This will make it just perfect now! Thanks for the awesome work with this, downloading now! Thank you again!




  26. The Following User Says Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    erayser (2014-05-25)

  27. #497
    @iHaze, is there any chance we could get similar docks to Dock 1, but with red instead of blue and perhaps another color or so? TIA

  28. #498
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iHaz3-Dev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 593 Times in 171 Posts

    Hey guy's......

    Soon as Mod up at Cydia - ETA Next week along the big update for Savannah

    Savannah Dark with new Icon Overlay

    All your pixels still belong to me....

  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iHaz3-Dev For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-05-25), Fattone66 (2014-05-25), Mary48336 (2014-05-26), rjr1124 (2014-06-09), s22lane (2014-05-26), TeddyDiesel (2014-05-25)

  30. #499
    Quote Originally Posted by iHaz3-Dev View Post
    Hey guy's......

    Soon as Mod up at Cydia - ETA Next week along the big update for Savannah

    Savannah Dark with new Icon Overlay
    Looks amazing! Thank you very much!



  31. #500
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dmick89 View Post
    @iHaze, is there any chance we could get similar docks to Dock 1, but with red instead of blue and perhaps another color or so? TIA
    Search on deviantart for tesla...


    Sent from my iPhone5s using Tapatalk

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to depudee For This Useful Post:

    dmick89 (2014-05-25)

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •