Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (2014-05-15), Hip5 (2014-05-15), mcooper (2014-05-15), MegaTechMann (2014-05-15)

<sigh> As is the story of my life, every time I try a new LockBuilder tool, I'm going into safe mode...has happened multiple times. Wasn't happening, anymore, with the legacy LB and I haven't added any new substrate tweaks since going through all of this with legacy LB.

The bugger is that it isn't, so far, predictable or easily reproducible, as was the last go-round, and I just don't have the time, at this particular moment, to go through my substrates and test, so I've had to disable Evo, for now.

June, I just wanted you to know that it was happening, and that if/when I have enough spare cycles to do the testing, myself, I'll be happy to report back any findings.

In the meantime, if anyone else has been experiencing safe mode crashes and has found something that seems to have been causing them (i.e. disabling the tweak has remedied the crashes), please let me/us know...if I have that tweak installed, I'll certainly try disabling it and see if it helps me, as well.

Thanks.

When you find out let us know, no issues here. Release is this weekend, so would be nice to find out your issue is. So far only issue has been pro Widgets, and that wasn't safemode just wouldnt open sites. TBH since the rewrite there has been no one talking about safemode. Nothing to compare legacy LB with. Only issues that has come up, is with some iWidgets pulling to much and causing safemode. What "was" your setup? GL, iWidgets? Maybe when you get a bathroom break turn it on and check it out.

Also a crash log may help.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-15 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 674 Posts

Try turning off simple password. Thats what worked for lockhtml.
    @hip5

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-16)

Some of my setups in Legacy had GL.

Current setup in Evo was the EQuality theme...the only thing customized was the unlock text...three emojis.

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Try turning off simple password. Thats what worked for lockhtml.
    @hip5
    If that was to me...I don't have a passcode set, at all.
    Last edited by Freakdog; 2014-05-16 at 12:00 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Freakdog For This Useful Post:

Version that is going to cydia, is live on the repo. Please test.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakdog View Post
    Some of my setups in Legacy had GL.

Current setup in Evo was the EQuality theme...the only thing customized was the unlock text...three emojis.

If that was to me...I don't have a passcode set, at all.
    Not had an issue with EQuality at all. Must be a tweak conflict.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-16 at 04:25 AM.

I to have been having a lot of safe mode crashes with my recent change to the equality theme Have yet to figure it out. It happens quite a bit while I'm charging and turn my phone on to do something then it safe modes. Just got use to it. Been to busy to pinpoint the problem.

: 6 new LBEvo iWidgets

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyleebillington View Post
    I to have been having a lot of safe mode crashes with my recent change to the equality theme Have yet to figure it out. It happens quite a bit while I'm charging and turn my phone on to do something then it safe modes. Just got use to it. Been to busy to pinpoint the problem.
    Sounds like the problem lies in the eQuality theme and not LockBuilder.

This could be useful to some. http://junesiphone.com/LearnLBEvo/ also if you click learn in LBEvo it will take you here.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-16 at 07:14 AM.

Knows something
    Thanks

I would like in addition to Phone, SMS and Email also display the counter for WhatsApp and Telegram.
    Is that possible with LBevo? What should I do?

-mein.png

I've found a small bug on the latest update, I believe. When trying to lock a new Lockscreen with icons adjusted to a faint view. They revert back to solid view. I'm altering one of the themes from the site "blu"; it happens on this lockscreen every time I attempt the alteration. I'm going to check a few more to see if it's the theme or lbevo.

Update: It seem to be the latest lbevo update all my themes with faint icons are affected and will not change back to their original setups once locked. They are altered even on loading to show solidly instead of how I saved them. Maybe June can figure out what's going on.
    Last edited by rmax67; 2014-05-16 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    I've found a small bug on the latest update, I believe. When trying to lock a new Lockscreen with icons adjusted to a faint view. They revert back to solid view. I'm altering one of the themes from the site "blu"; it happens on this lockscreen every time I attempt the alteration. I'm going to check a few more to see if it's the theme or lbevo.

Update: It seem to be the latest lbevo update all my themes with faint icons are affected and will not change back to their original setups once locked. They are altered even on loading to show solidly instead of how I saved them. Maybe June can figure out what's going on.
    Thank you! Fixed and is live on the repo.

I've just updated to the latest lbevo, but the issue with the icons in my themes are the same and revert the same after trying to change them and relocking. June is there something I'm missing?

Did you respring after the update?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1400259788.945290.jpg

Changing fine for me, and stays after unlock/lock. Unless I misunderstood the issue.

That was the issue, a noob mistake 😳. Thanks for the quick response and fix.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

No problem, the .js files are compressed and cached. Makes LB much quicker, but requires a respring to regenerate them

Even though I knew you were possibly offering a free upgrade for lb legacy purchasers once on cydia. I bought the pre-release because I knew it would be AWESOME! I'm so glad I did, this has been so ADDICTIVE. It's far beyond what I expected and just keeps getting better by leaps and bounds! I'm glad I bought it early!!! I've recommend to all my iphone friends to get this when it goes live on Cydia.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

wardever (2014-05-17)

Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    Even though I knew you were possibly offering a free upgrade for lb legacy purchasers once on cydia. I bought the pre-release because I knew it would be AWESOME! I'm so glad I did, this has been so ADDICTIVE. It's far beyond what I expected and just keeps getting better by leaps and bounds! I'm glad I bought it early!!! I've recommend to all my iphone friends to get this when it goes live on Cydia.
    Thank you for getting it early. It has been a good amount of work and couldnt of done it without the testers. A free upgrade is nuts at this point, but I hope that just means more people check it out. Getting ready to upload now. Hardest part now is the description haha.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

wardever (2014-05-17)

How to describe PHENOMINAL, MOST AMAZING Lockscreen tweak you'll ever have! I totally understand. They can't possibly understand what a bargain at whatever price they will be getting until they use it!

Maybe some of the early adopters can give their responses in a quote section on the website as well. Couldn't hurt I'm sure. If possible and not too time consuming to setup anyway. Just a thought.
    Last edited by rmax67; 2014-05-16 at 07:48 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-16), wardever (2014-05-17)

Ive added a couple quotes from testers. Gonna add yours too:P
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-16 at 08:50 PM.

Submitted to Macciti for review. If you purchased previous lockbuilder you will need to send an email with a screenshot of it purchased. Cydia number included. Beta testers will get an email when its live.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

wardever (2014-05-17)

Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast