Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,341 to 1,354 of 1354

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrTh3m3s's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ripmeast View Post
    I'm attempting to use the Weather Rude Description widget from June's 6th pack but keep getting a message about Options.plist only working with iWidget.

Also, suddenly, I can't reach the lock screen menus by swiping. For whatever reason, the entire screen moves as one.

I'm on a 5s running 8.1.2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LockBuilder has its own Rude Description in menu. Also have you got NoLockScreen Bounce installed? That will help with the screen wobbling, it should install with main package. Only certain widgets built for LockBuilder will work as others need manually adjusting in its settings and LockBuilder doesn't tap into the options.plist of the widget.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    LockBuilder Evo gives (every) user the opportunity to personalize their device to be specific to them. Simply select from many elements included and place them anywhere on the lockscreen. Style each elements font, size, color, caps, alignment and more.

Apps can be placed on the Lockscreen, Battery Percent, Mail, SMS, Phone notifications, Device info, Device name, Tap to unlock, and much much more.

The thought behind LockBuilder is many lockscreens in cydia are the same weather code, just with elements arranged in a different order, and a different price set. Most of the time the weather code is the biggest part of any lockscreen. LockBuilder Evo serves a single weather code to multiple Lockscreens. (with GPS no substrates needed) This allows LBEvoThemes to be under 1mb. Giving you the ability to have hundreds stored on your device without taken much space at all. On top of that they are all free!

LBEvo can also be paired with SBHML to create springboard layouts with ease. Even save them for future use. Iconoclasm plist, and iWidgets can be created/set with LBEvo to give you full control over the SpringBoard just as you have with the lockscreen in one simple interface.

Hundreds of Lockscreens are available on LBEvo just click themes to view them.

There are many many more features. If you are interested in them visit LockBuilder Evo

Special thanks
    -mCooper
    -Gunny29
    -Ew4rty
    -Chris Coe
    -Drewshaw
    -JokerG7
    -MrTh3m3s
    -Tek_12
    -Wardever
    -Jeeepers

Complete list of free themes LockBuilder Evo Themes

LockBuilder Evo Themers
    LBEvo Artists

iPhone Wallpapers
    LockBuilder Wallpapers

Submit Themes LockBuilder Evo Submit

LockBuilder Evo LockBuilder Evo Cydget Cydia

Get Hex color values from wallpaper
    Color Picker for wallpapers

Have you seen our Facebook?

Available Now! LBEvo

Have a question, I bet it's answered here. Help page to answer all LBEvo questions

Free Widget downloads for LBEvo
    Place in var/mobile/Library/iWidgets

Clear Widget Pack

Round Clock iWidget

Bar Clock iWidget

Round Photo Widget

Square Photo Widget

Nexus Time
    how can i make my phone like last photo?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTh3m3s View Post
    LockBuilder has its own Rude Description in menu. Also have you got NoLockScreen Bounce installed? That will help with the screen wobbling, it should install with main package. Only certain widgets built for LockBuilder will work as others need manually adjusting in its settings and LockBuilder doesn't tap into the options.plist of the widget.
    Thanks for replying!

Yes I do have NoLockBounce installed. As you mentioned it came with the main package. I can't figure out why it isn't working. I haven't been able to access the LockBuilder menus since the date of my original post.

Thanks for replying!

Yes I do have NoLockBounce installed. As you mentioned it came with the main package. I can't figure out why it isn't working. I haven't been able to access the LockBuilder menus since the date of my original post.

The last theme you installed more than likely ran a groovylock. Whenever a theme includes a GL theme then the main part of the screen is used to interact with the GL. Meaning if you swipe on it, it will not trigger the swipe code to open the menu. The way to fix this is delete the groovylock. I have always suggested using widgets instead of GL, but some themes still use them. For a fail safe I added a swipe to the very bottom of the screen, this seems to not be working at this time, but is something i'm looking into.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ripmeast (2015-01-27)

Quote Originally Posted by dmx2pac1979 View Post
    how can i make my phone like last photo?
    Enable the theme work.

The last theme you installed more than likely ran a groovylock. Whenever a theme includes a GL theme then the main part of the screen is used to interact with the GL. Meaning if you swipe on it, it will not trigger the swipe code to open the menu. The way to fix this is delete the groovylock. I have always suggested using widgets instead of GL, but some themes still use them. For a fail safe I added a swipe to the very bottom of the screen, this seems to not be working at this time, but is something i'm looking into.
    Firstly, thanks for replying!!

Secondly, excuse my lack of knowledge on this matter please. So some LBevothemes include GL? I chose the theme right from the lockbuilder app and I've never installed GL itself. Now, I've deleted and reinstalled LockBuilder. The same theme loaded and I had the same issues.

If I can't access the LockBuilder menu in order to change/delete the theme, how else can I do it? Your app is pretty much the highlight of my jailbreak and I just want things to function normally once more

Firstly, thanks for replying!!

Secondly, excuse my lack of knowledge on this matter please. So some LBevothemes include GL? I chose the theme right from the lockbuilder app and I've never installed GL itself. Now, I've deleted and reinstalled LockBuilder. The same theme loaded and I had the same issues.

If I can't access the LockBuilder menu in order to change/delete the theme, how else can I do it? Your app is pretty much the highlight of my jailbreak and I just want things to function normally once more

Yes, it started long ago (get the popcorn) lol. When GroovyLock was first introduced on iOS7 (I believe) it didn't support touch interaction. Therefore I added the ability to LockBuilder that allowed you to load an run a GL. By running the GL inside of LockBuilder you could interact with the html. This is the reason you are swiping now and not getting the menu. You are actually swiping the GL theme and not LB as the GL layer is above LB background.

A GL is nothing but a normal html, just like a website so anyone wanting to run a GL did not really need to install GL. Hope that makes sense. All the GL's are stored in their normal location. var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock. Check in ifile and see if you have this folder. If you do, look inside (if you downloaded a theme that included a GL) then it will be in here (hopefully named the same as the LB theme.) You can delete it or just rename it, then when LB loads again it will try to load this GL, but if it isn't there or renamed it will skip loading it. You should then be able to swipe just as normal.

Alternate way. LB saves your current setup, it does this to keep the lockscreen just as it was when you left it. By unlocking your device this entire LS is taken out of memory when you go back in I load the LS from the last saved state. This is why even if you respring, reboot, reinstall nothing will change the theme that is set. BUT there is a way to remove all save history.

At the bottom of the html (which is in System/Library/LockCydgets/LockBuilderEvoiOS8) you will see </body> if you add this script above the </body> it will clear all settings.

<script>localStorage.clear();</script>

In the end it will look like this..

Code:
    </body>
    </html>
    After you add this line go to the lockscreen and everything will be reset. (This is basically what happens when you press the master reset in LB) Once you have visited the LS once go back into ifile and remove that script you added.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ripmeast (2015-01-27)

Yes, it started long ago (get the popcorn) lol. When GroovyLock was first introduced on iOS7 (I believe) it didn't support touch interaction. Therefore I added the ability to LockBuilder that allowed you to load an run a GL. By running the GL inside of LockBuilder you could interact with the html. This is the reason you are swiping now and not getting the menu. You are actually swiping the GL theme and not LB as the GL layer is above LB background.

A GL is nothing but a normal html, just like a website so anyone wanting to run a GL did not really need to install GL. Hope that makes sense. All the GL's are stored in their normal location. var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock. Check in ifile and see if you have this folder. If you do, look inside (if you downloaded a theme that included a GL) then it will be in here (hopefully named the same as the LB theme.) You can delete it or just rename it, then when LB loads again it will try to load this GL, but if it isn't there or renamed it will skip loading it. You should then be able to swipe just as normal.

Alternate way. LB saves your current setup, it does this to keep the lockscreen just as it was when you left it. By unlocking your device this entire LS is taken out of memory when you go back in I load the LS from the last saved state. This is why even if you respring, reboot, reinstall nothing will change the theme that is set. BUT there is a way to remove all save history.

At the bottom of the html (which is in System/Library/LockCydgets/LockBuilderEvoiOS8) you will see </body> if you add this script above the </body> it will clear all settings.

In the end it will look like this..

Code:
    </body>
    </html>
    After you add this line go to the lockscreen and everything will be reset. (This is basically what happens when you press the master reset in LB) Once you have visited the LS once go back into ifile and remove that script you added.
    One more way you could fix this issue. I just did some looking as I found it strange that the original (bottom) swipe wasn't working. I found that in the swipe.js I removed the lockscreen (which is gl) from having the bottom swipable. You can enable this again by going to

System/Library/LockCydgets/LockBuilderEvoiOS8/libraries/swipe.js inside swipe.js look for this.

//addSwipeTo("#lockscreen");

remove the // and respring your device. You can then swipe at the bottom of any GL to open the menu.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

ripmeast (2015-01-27)

I just submitted a lengthy, thankful reply but it didn't send apparently. Anyway, in short, there wasn't anything in the GL folder so I took option #2 and it worked perfectly. THANK YOU!!!

I couldn't find the theme in the Free Themes section of LB . I wanted to show you exactly which one gave me the issue. Was it removed perhaps? Here's a screenshot of what it looked like. Keep in mind I changed the original wallpaper.

I'll add that line of html for the GL Swipe right now. Thanks!

I just submitted a lengthy, thankful reply but it didn't send apparently. This is actually the 3rd attempt. I was good enough to copy the 2nd attempt to my clipboard. I think it's because I uploaded a screenshot of the theme that gave me trouble. Anyway, in short, there wasn't anything in the GL folder so I took option #2 and it worked perfectly. THANK YOU!!!

I couldn't find the theme in the Free Themes section of LB . I wanted to show you exactly which one gave me the issue. Was it removed perhaps?

I just submitted a lengthy, thankful reply but it didn't send apparently. This is actually the 3rd attempt. I was good enough to copy the 2nd attempt to my clipboard. I think it's because I uploaded a screenshot of the theme that gave me trouble. Anyway, in short, there wasn't anything in the GL folder so I took option #2 and it worked perfectly. THANK YOU!!!

I couldn't find the theme in the Free Themes section of LB . I wanted to show you exactly which one gave me the issue. Was it removed perhaps?

Glad it worked out. The only themes that are in the free themes sections are ones I tested myself. Not all themes available are there, but they're ones I can verify work.

Default LockBuilder Evo &quot;The Evolution has begun&quot;
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1422398362.551314.jpg

Hopefully this message submits. This is the theme in question. Keep in mind I did change the wallpaper from the original.

I went into Swipe.js and removed the // from the specified line of html. I'm hesitant to download a GL so I can test it out lol.

edit: I also removed the original TIME element from the theme. Just in case this info helps you identify the theme.

-imageuploadedbytapatalk1422398362.551314.jpg

Hopefully this message submits. This is the theme in question. Keep in mind I did change the wallpaper from the original.

I went into Swipe.js and removed the // from the specified line of html. I'm hesitant to download a GL so I can test it out lol.

edit: I also removed the original TIME element from the theme. Just in case this info helps you identify the theme.

The name of the theme would help.

The name of the theme would help.
    i searched cydia one by one and found it; it's called Omni.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768