Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1354

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

June went i load a theme it show only like this or i have to add the elements? Thanks ImageUploadedByModMyi1413507423.487097.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Melrod View Post
    June went i load a theme it show only like this or i have to add the elements? Thanks ImageUploadedByModMyi1413507423.487097.jpg
    Looks like the weather isn't loaded. Press reset theme then load it again, or press refresh weather.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Poolman1 (2014-10-17)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Looks like the weather isn't loaded. Press reset theme then load it again, or press refresh weather.
    Thanks it work it !!☺️☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Melrod View Post
    Thanks it work it !!☺️☺️
    Which fix worked? reset theme or refresh weather.

Which fix worked? reset theme or refresh weather.
    Both i reset first and then refresh weather ImageUploadedByModMyi1413546121.522816.jpg nice 😉

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Melrod For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-10-18)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Hey June was wondering if this is something that you're aware of or not. When trying to use XtreemThick font this is what I get:

I used it for the date with no problem but when using it for the time this happened.

I'm aware. It is a demo font so all symbols will show the creators site.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-10-20 at 12:03 AM.

Hi to have come from lockbuilder evo and let me know how this topic appliesImageUploadedByModMyi1413933137.484934.jpg

hi June,
    Do you have any plans to update this phuntastic app for IOS 8.x and fitting it for an iPhone 6/6+??

Quote Originally Posted by DeCoy View Post
    hi June,
    Do you have any plans to update this phuntastic app for IOS 8.x and fitting it for an iPhone 6/6+??
    Soon as Cydget and Cycript is updated.

Gr8 news!!!!
    Thangs 4 reply!

Cydget has finally been updated for iOS 8.1. I've actually installed LBEvo and started testing functions. Hopefully this will help. I will report back frequently with use and incompatibility issues. June I hope this can help, so far basic load and themes are being checked will respond back soon with what I find.

Update: Lots of functions not fully usable (expected). I'm not very up on the changes of iOS 8 internally, but the basic themes that come with LBEvo load after respring, iWidgets I have load and are moveable. Text Elements aren't working for me as of yet. Resetting themes works. I loaded the LBEvo Panel theme and the widget icons opened the correct app connect to it on the theme. This is not for everyday use definitely as of yet. Just a little testing and feedback.

2. App Icons buttons do not load any icons (also expected considering iFile had issues at first with applications and naming of them. Weather Walls not funtional. I also must say I'm testing for now on iPhone 5 GSM on Pangu not TaiG, may update after initial test to see if there is a difference. reseting themes seem to show prior theme sporadically.

3. Loading Groovylock theme such as miWeather8 works without issue. As far as any other functionality it will be addressed by June in his update I'm sure. this was just a brief testing of LBEvo so that others were aware and didn't try to use LBEvo until it is updated for iOS 8. I hope that this has not set any misconceptions on this Awesome tweak. I whole heartily believe in this tweak and the developer and testers who help with this and just want to give a little back if it helped or not I'm not sure but it was my intent. Thanks to June and all here who contribute to making this site and the themes and tweaks that make jailbreaking the BEST it can be.

If I can assist anyone with any answers on what I've tried and tested with LBEvo before its updated feel free to leave me a pm or post and I will do my best to answer if I can.
    Last edited by rmax67; 2014-12-14 at 08:57 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2014-12-15), Poolman1 (2014-12-14)

Majority of everything has been fixed, with new features added. The only thing needing attention is memory management. It seems to be running stable atm, but in extreme instances it will cause a respring. I have fixed most of these issues, by cutting down on the "pretty stuff" blurred backgrounds, fade in/out animations etc. Although I really liked them the OS just cannot handle it. I would like to say it is an issue with WebKit, but take that as a grain of salt as I have seen no WebKit bugs issued.

I have a few people testing now and have taken the rest of the month off for Christmas and to get LockBuilder working. I would say it is stable enough for release now, but the extra testing is much needed. I do plan on rewriting a couple features so it will still take some more time. There is a lot of "movable parts" to go through, but it should work fine on all 5s, 6, and 6+.

As for eta maybe by the end of this week so far I've put in about 40hrs in the update I figure 40-60 more and it will be good to ship.

Most of the previous themes will work on the new devices, but this is where it gets tricky. All themes now rely on LockBuilder Evo. I talked with Macciti and there is no way to connect them to a new package.

A new package is needed as app icons and some core features do not work like they did on iOS7. What I have decided to do is update LockBuilder Evo to 3.0. It will still work fine for iOS7 devices. For iOS8 I will release an addon for LockBuilder Evo.

This will require you to have both installed LockBuilder Evo and the addon cydget LockBuilder Evo iOS8. By doing this it will give you access to all the themes that were previously available since you have LockBuilder Evo installed.

Hope that wasn't confusing. Just wanted to let everyone know I am hard at work on it.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-12-16 at 12:28 PM.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

DeCoy (2014-12-18), metaserph (2014-12-16), Poolman1 (2014-12-16), rmax67 (2014-12-17), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-17)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiban34's Avatar
    Thanks

Majority of everything has been fixed, with new features added. The only thing needing attention is memory management. It seems to be running stable atm, but in extreme instances it will cause a respring. I have fixed most of these issues, by cutting down on the "pretty stuff" blurred backgrounds, fade in/out animations etc. Although I really liked them the OS just cannot handle it. I would like to say it is an issue with WebKit, but take that as a grain of salt as I have seen no WebKit bugs issued.

I have a few people testing now and have taken the rest of the month off for Christmas and to get LockBuilder working. I would say it is stable enough for release now, but the extra testing is much needed. I do plan on rewriting a couple features so it will still take some more time. There is a lot of "movable parts" to go through, but it should work fine on all 5s, 6, and 6+.

As for eta maybe by the end of this week so far I've put in about 40hrs in the update I figure 40-60 more and it will be good to ship.

Most of the previous themes will work on the new devices, but this is where it gets tricky. All themes now rely on LockBuilder Evo. I talked with Macciti and there is no way to connect them to a new package.

A new package is needed as app icons and some core features do not work like they did on iOS7. What I have decided to do is update LockBuilder Evo to 3.0. It will still work fine for iOS7 devices. For iOS8 I will release an addon for LockBuilder Evo.

This will require you to have both installed LockBuilder Evo and the addon cydget LockBuilder Evo iOS8. By doing this it will give you access to all the themes that were previously available since you have LockBuilder Evo installed.

Hope that wasn't confusing. Just wanted to let everyone know I am hard at work on it.
    cant wait bro

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jiban34 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-12-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks June for taking time out of your vacation/Christmas time off to update LBEvo it's much appreciated.👊

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Poolman1 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-12-16)

I've been running my LS using WKWebView instead of UIWebView and my 6+ has not respring once using UniAW with every bell and whistle turned on. I think Saurik needs to look at Cydgets, as there is no need for you to cut a lot of features from LBEvo is its utilizing iOS correctly.

Just FYI.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-12-16), vXBaKeRXv (2014-12-17)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

This has also been achieved without having to make decisions on what tweaks to run to help mitigate the constant resprings. We have been running a bunch of tweaks, pushing our phones to try and force a respring and still nothing. This is definitely the way to go I think.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-12-16)

-video
    LockBuilder themed via Winterboard. by LockBuilder (LockBuilder) on Mobypicture
    Theming LockBuilder via Winterboard. Zen8 theme shown.

Any theme can add the bundle com.JunesiPhone.LockBuilderEvo to their Bundles folder. If that theme is applied it will can theme all images instead of you being stuck with the stock LB images. Also allows you to add a css and a javascript file to that bundle. Allowing you to fully customize every element. Change menu font, font colors, position etc.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-12-17 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I've been running my LS using WKWebView instead of UIWebView and my 6+ has not respring once using UniAW with every bell and whistle turned on. I think Saurik needs to look at Cydgets, as there is no need for you to cut a lot of features from LBEvo is its utilizing iOS correctly.

Just FYI.
    Thanks, I'll ask him.

-video
    LockBuilder will have an addon to save complete stand alone GroovyLock lockscreens. #LockBuilder #Cydgets by LockBuilder (LockBuilder) on Mobypicture

Supports 5s, 6, 6+, multiple languages, and gps. Uses all (non system) elements used by LB including overlays, widgets, and fonts.

-video
    LockBuilder adds wallpapers to settings just as iOS, even weather walls. by LockBuilder (LockBuilder) on Mobypicture

No more seeing the stock wallpaper when LockBuilder loads, it now displays the stock wall as the wallpaper. Also supports Walls that change with the weather (WeatherWalls).
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-12-17 at 03:41 AM.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

jiban34 (2014-12-22), Matthews436 (2014-12-17), Poolman1 (2014-12-17)

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast