Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1354

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

  1. #1221
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 711 Times in 235 Posts

    OK, been testing a bit and got myself in a boot loop where it said "lockbackground.html" you need to respring to config changes.

    I had to restart phone in safe mode. This was after a phone call, or notification usually.


    I feel tho that this is a clash with lockinfo and cydgets etc.....

  2. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    OK, been testing a bit and got myself in a boot loop where it said "lockbackground.html" you need to respring to config changes.

    I had to restart phone in safe mode. This was after a phone call, or notification usually.


    I feel tho that this is a clash with lockinfo and cydgets etc.....
    Already fixed. Version 0.0.2 is in the original post. Nothing to do with lock info or cydget.

  3. #1223
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 711 Times in 235 Posts

    ah.... re-downloading!

    Can't seem to access grabbers or camera?
    Last edited by Splatty79; 2014-08-28 at 07:22 AM.

  4. #1224
    LBEvoGL seems a bit smoother and quicker on my setup than the cydget version. So far I like it!!!!

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-08-28), Krima (2014-08-28), NewD (2014-08-28), RKO1195 (2014-08-28)

  6. #1225
    After I select LBEvo in GroovyLock it sayd respring to finish configuration on lockscreen and every time it resprings it says the same thing and keeps respringing.

    So far it is way faster loading the lockscreen, elements work faster, much smoother operation.......... The only thing is will there be the ability to completely rid of cydget? The only bug I found so far while using is that when I have a notification using using ClearLockNotifications tweak everything is NOT hidden. You can still see my icons for the lockscreen and after clearing notifications the lockscreen sats blurry and will not come back until after unlocked and going back to it. I will try it without the tweak though. Thanks for the GL version!
    Last edited by yung40oz84; 2014-08-28 at 02:39 PM.

  7. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by yung40oz84 View Post
    After I select LBEvo in GroovyLock it sayd respring to finish configuration on lockscreen and every time it resprings it says the same thing and keeps respringing.
    0.0.2 fixes this refer to post 1215

    Quote Originally Posted by yung40oz84 View Post
    So far it is way faster loading the lockscreen, elements work faster, much smoother operation.......... The only thing is will there be the ability to completely rid of cydget?
    At this time Cydget is required. If this works out then I will drop cydget as a requirement. (and give the user a choice to download either cydget or gl) Although the package requires you download cydget, LBEvo GL does not require you to run cydget at all. Its just installed.

    Quote Originally Posted by yung40oz84 View Post
    The only bug I found so far while using is that when I have a notification using using ClearLockNotifications tweak everything is NOT hidden. You can still see my icons for the lockscreen and after clearing notifications the lockscreen sats blurry and will not come back until after unlocked and going back to it. I will try it without the tweak though. Thanks for the GL version!
    I currently hide background, overlay, and weather elements. I can add icons. GroovyLock can only detect when a notification comes in if the lockscreen is locked or off, just because it checks this on load. Since it checks on load it doesn't keep checking if the notification is being shown. Leading to a couple "unpleasant things". It requires GroovyAPI, If you are on the lockscreen when you get a notification, it won't blur at all, and if you use ClearLockNotification you cannot get rid of the blur. I don't think there is a feasible way for me to "fix" this. I could run a check over and over, but really isn't a good idea to save on battery. GroovyLock itself should handle this in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    ah.... re-downloading!

    Can't seem to access grabbers or camera?
    If you use LockBuilder to hide the nc and cc grabbers you can still access them. To unhide the camera uncheck it from LBEvo settings or you could always place the camera icon where you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    LBEvoGL seems a bit smoother and quicker on my setup than the cydget version. So far I like it!!!!
    I agree. It is much better on javascript memory as well. There is a few things I don't like. Not having the ability to change wallpapers, GLAPI sending multiple calls when device is locked/unlocked, and notification handling. Other than that pretty smooth here as well.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-08-28 at 06:08 PM.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Ew4rty (2014-08-29), mcooper (2014-08-28), Splatty79 (2014-08-28)

  9. #1227
    Whenever I select LB Evo from GL, I just go into safe mode. I'm using LBEvo GL 0.0.2

    Alright I solved my problem. I found that LB Evo GL makes me go into safe mode if SBHTML is also turned on.

    And also, is it possible to extract the wallpaper from an LBEvo theme?
    Last edited by IonianBlade; 2014-08-29 at 11:42 PM.

  10. #1228
    Quote Originally Posted by IonianBlade View Post
    Whenever I select LB Evo from GL, I just go into safe mode. I'm using LBEvo GL 0.0.2

    Alright I solved my problem. I found that LB Evo GL makes me go into safe mode if SBHTML is also turned on.

    And also, is it possible to extract the wallpaper from an LBEvo theme?
    Post 1088 explains how to extract wallpapers with junesiphone.com/base64

    You should not get a safemode with SBHTML. I use both together. Do you have GroovyAPI?

  11. #1229
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Post 1088 explains how to extract wallpapers with junesiphone.com/base64

    You should not get a safemode with SBHTML. I use both together. Do you have GroovyAPI?
    I actually found out the crashing is not because of SBHTML. I do have GroovyAPI. LB Evo GL worked for a while and then it randomly started crashing and going into safe mode again...
    I'm not sure why.

  12. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by IonianBlade View Post
    I actually found out the crashing is not because of SBHTML. I do have GroovyAPI. LB Evo GL worked for a while and then it randomly started crashing and going into safe mode again...
    I'm not sure why.
    I don't know why either, you can try turning off other tweaks. It being fine then crashing is very strange. LockBuilder Evo itself does not go to safemode. The only way to figure out the issue is doing some checking on your end.

    You can send me the crash report, from the cydia email please. Include the cydia log so I can see the tweaks installed. Only tweak I know clashes with cydget itself is LSTool. Android Lock Clashes with LB as it bypasses password.

    Edit: It doesn't bypass the password, it uses a different method to unlock. Therefore killing the "normal" way of entering password which LB uses.

    If you have Springtomize don't hide items with LB. Hide the items with Springtomize. Other than that you should be good, unless you have a pirated version then you will have issues. I do have this on 5s 7.1.2 and 5s 7.0.2 with no safemode. A bunch of tweaks installed too.

    This person said he had an issue with JellyLock. Haven't tested JellyLock myself.
    LockBuilder Evo crashes and puts me in safe mode... any fix? : jailbreak

  13. #1231
    Can anyone tell me i installed LockBuilder Evo GL on my iPod 5 7.1.2 worked great tried it on iPhone 5s 7.0.6 i get nothing

    weather code same all other tweaks are the same also

    am]ny ideas that i can try thanks

  14. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcel View Post
    Can anyone tell me i installed LockBuilder Evo GL on my iPod 5 7.1.2 worked great tried it on iPhone 5s 7.0.6 i get nothing

    weather code same all other tweaks are the same also

    am]ny ideas that i can try thanks
    What do you mean by "Get nothing". Can you swipe left to show menu, or is the weather just not showing? Have you reviewed the setup instructions? It works fine on 7.0.6 LBEvo Setup Instuctions

    Do you have corelocation checked in location services settings?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-08-31 at 12:50 AM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    kelcel (2014-08-31)

  16. #1233
    Do you have corelocation checked in location services settings?

    That was it Thank you Thank You !!!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to kelcel For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-08-31)

  18. #1234

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-08-31), Splatty79 (2014-09-01)

  20. #1235
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I don't know why either, you can try turning off other tweaks. It being fine then crashing is very strange. LockBuilder Evo itself does not go to safemode. The only way to figure out the issue is doing some checking on your end.

    You can send me the crash report, from the cydia email please. Include the cydia log so I can see the tweaks installed. Only tweak I know clashes with cydget itself is LSTool. Android Lock Clashes with LB as it bypasses password.

    Edit: It doesn't bypass the password, it uses a different method to unlock. Therefore killing the "normal" way of entering password which LB uses.

    If you have Springtomize don't hide items with LB. Hide the items with Springtomize. Other than that you should be good, unless you have a pirated version then you will have issues. I do have this on 5s 7.1.2 and 5s 7.0.2 with no safemode. A bunch of tweaks installed too.

    This person said he had an issue with JellyLock. Haven't tested JellyLock myself.
    LockBuilder Evo crashes and puts me in safe mode... any fix? : jailbreak
    I actually did some further checking myself. I realized that only certain themes make LBEvo GL crash for me. So I suspect it's not because of other tweaks I've installed. Most of the themes work, but Slant doesn't. I haven't checked all of them so I'll see which other themes are affected.

  21. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by IonianBlade View Post
    I actually did some further checking myself. I realized that only certain themes make LBEvo GL crash for me. So I suspect it's not because of other tweaks I've installed. Most of the themes work, but Slant doesn't. I haven't checked all of them so I'll see which other themes are affected.
    Go a bit further. Swipe left choose animate then press Remove Current Animation. This will remove the slideshow. If you are running a passcode and the animation, this may be causing the safemode issue. Which shouldn't cause safemode, but maybe a reboot of the springboard due to it not having enough ram to run the animation.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-09-01)

  23. #1237
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Go a bit further. Swipe left choose animate then press Remove Current Animation. This will remove the slideshow. If you are running a passcode and the animation, this may be causing the safemode issue. Which shouldn't cause safemode, but maybe a reboot of the springboard due to it not having enough ram to run the animation.
    It worked. I don't have a passcode so I assume it was just the slideshow taking up too much RAM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to IonianBlade For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-08-31)

  25. #1238
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 711 Times in 235 Posts

    Loving this gl version June. Working well with lockinfo, still has touch working for bottom part of the screen which is perfect for my setup.

    Any luck speaking to Jake re wallpaper access?

    My setup:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409541933.273524.jpg

    And with lockinfo7:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409541953.774783.jpg

  26. #1239
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Loving this gl version June. Working well with lockinfo, still has touch working for bottom part of the screen which is perfect for my setup.

    Any luck speaking to Jake re wallpaper access?

    My setup:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409541933.273524.jpg

    And with lockinfo7:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1409541953.774783.jpg
    I talked with Jake 4 days ago, said he would look at it the next morning. Haven't heard anything since. He wasn't sure why the code wouldn't work. I also sent him a test website showing it working. He did mention if nothing else he would probably write a method for the api to choose it. Just waiting for the time being

    Very nice setup btw
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-09-01 at 11:07 AM.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-09-01), Splatty79 (2014-09-01)

  28. #1240
    GroovyLock Version is in cydia. No longer requires Cydget to be installed.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Poolman1 (2014-09-05), Splatty79 (2014-09-05)

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •