Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1354

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Hi there!
    I have emailed a couple of times but heard nothing back.
    I installed LBEvo for iPad and it charged me for it, even though I had purchased the iPhone version. Thinking this was normal I went along with it (some people charge for different device versions) however, after connecting my new iPad to my Cydia account it then told me I had already purchased the app. My fault completely I know. However, in light of my mistake, could I please have the 5 bucks refunded?
    Also, it kept crashing my ipad every time I unlocked it, so I figured it best not to use it.
    Thanks in advance 👍

You are getting ripped so hard right now lol
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Hi there!
    I have emailed a couple of times but heard nothing back.
    I installed LBEvo for iPad and it charged me for it, even though I had purchased the iPhone version. Thinking this was normal I went along with it (some people charge for different device versions) however, after connecting my new iPad to my Cydia account it then told me I had already purchased the app. My fault completely I know. However, in light of my mistake, could I please have the 5 bucks refunded?
    Also, it kept crashing my ipad every time I unlocked it, so I figured it best not to use it.
    Thanks in advance 
    The iPad version is separate from the iPhone version (so you are right it is normal). You can not double purchase anything in cydia, you must enter a cydia account before purchase every time. You say you paid, then connected your cydia account to the new iPad, and it says you already purchased. That is correct the cydia account will keep all purchases and transfer it to any device. (reason double purchase isn't possible).

Send a crash log here if you think there is an issue. Me, rob and MrTh3m3s all have this running on our iPads. It does not safemode every unlock.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-08-09 at 11:21 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

MrTh3m3s (2014-08-08)

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    [Q UOTE=June'sIphone;7124219]Because I have your emails sent to spam. Sounds about right, right? A person talks bad about you behind your back, and you get them out of your life. That's just how I work. I must say it works a lot better in real life, here you have other means to get ahold of me and/or might not understand I don't want to communicate with you. Sadly I have to reply here as you will probably repeatedly post this, until you get a response.

The iPad version is separate from the iPhone version (so you are right it is normal). You can not double purchase anything in cydia, you must enter a cydia account before purchase every time. You say you paid, then connected your cydia account to the new iPad, and it says you already purchased. That is correct the cydia account will keep all purchases and transfer it to any device. (reason double purchase isn't possible).

Send a crash log here if you think there is an issue. Me, rob and MrTh3m3s all have this running on our iPads. It does not safemode every unlock.[/QUOTE]

I thought we'd moved past that? We spoke about it and I apologised for my knee jerk reaction and I thought we'd resolved it like reasonable adults. Clearly you're still holding onto some resentment?

I'm not sending a crash log. I haven't the time or motivation to spend time getting this app working properly for you. If I wanted to solve crashing issues with LockBuilder I've have continued listening to your abusive and egotistical rants on your beta team and I'm certainly not going to listen to further ones here.

I'm delighted it works you and two other people. Three iPads eh? I'd call that a roaring success. You must be very proud!

Keep the five bucks dude. Maybe you could put it towards some kind of customer relations training as looking back through the thread, I'm not the first to be on the receiving end of your abuse and I probably won't be the last.

Shame really, because when it actually works, it's not a bad product. I find my iPad more use out of safe mode though!

Best of luck dude!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-08-09)

Don't wrestle with pigs, you get muddy.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-08-09 at 11:18 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

NeilJClements (2014-08-09)

Wow, four edits to your response! Is there anything else you want to add before I respond?

Like I said, keep the five bucks and as for the kind offer of the lollipop, I will again decline, because if it's anything like your app, it will have great packaging, claim to be the best tasting lollipop ever but will in reality taste nasty and cause digestive problems for ages.

Should this be pointed out, I will be met with claims that YOUR lollipop tastes great, as does those of the friends who tasted them for you and should I want it to taste better, I should not taste any other lollipops.

Furthermore, those lollipops were made purely for love and not for any profit whatsoever and I should be grateful you deemed me worthy of trying your lollipop. Who am I to question the great lollipop maker and if I do, I will be met with quotes from such geniuses of world literature as Vanilla Ice. Who can forget his great one hit wonder, Ice Ice Baby, which interestingly also stole other peoples work to become successful.

Genius man. Pure genius!

Edit: it's getting difficult to keep up with your edits. You've changed it from lollipop to beer now! Ok then, could anyone read the above replacing the word "lollipop" with "beer".

Edit2: now I'm at it lol. No one is asking you to kiss a**e. Just be civil and patient with those who don't have your knowledge. They spent money, however insignificant the amount may be to you, to some it's hard earned and valuable.
    Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-08-09 at 09:35 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-08-09)

Free time, really isn't free.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-08-09 at 11:20 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

NeilJClements (2014-08-09)

No, you should definitely use more quotes from Vanilla Ice! Nothing makes the point like the inane ramblings of a wannabe rapper who's only contribution to the world was a hook stolen from from two great artists!

It's good to have a role model dude and a white guy who wears his cap at a jaunty angle and creates the persona of a black rapper from the Bronx when he's actually a middle class white guy from the suburbs is actually more apt than you realise!

Don't think the beer lollipops will catch on dude. But hey, you could always try vilifying and condescending anyone who disagrees.

I'm confused, what was the Vanilla Ice quote?
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

He's deleted all his posts or it would make sense. He was justifying his attitude by quoting the great and revered Vanilla Ice

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2014-08-10)

Do you remember the quote?
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

I think it was "Stop"

Very famous lyric of Vanilla Ice's.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

MrTh3m3s (2014-08-09)

lol

Wrong thread
    Last edited by mcooper; 2014-08-09 at 05:40 PM.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-08-10), mcooper (2014-08-09), Poolman1 (2014-08-09), tunechi (2014-08-10), wardever (2014-08-09)

Deleted
    Last edited by tunechi; 2014-08-10 at 07:43 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    the great and revered Vanilla Ice
    Sorry off topic. But that's just hilarious. I love Vanilla Ice references.

edit, apparently my post offended a few, my apologies. wtf. lmao D-bag.

Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2014-08-10 at 04:59 AM.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-08-10), Krima (2014-08-10), NeilJClements (2014-08-10), NewD (2014-08-10)

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-08-14), mcooper (2014-08-11), Poolman1 (2014-08-11)

After a week of trying to get MacCiti to respond with update keys to address the errors in my uploaded themes. I'm still waiting. I've sent several emails. I'm really at a loss. Without those update keys I cannot fix the issues in the themes I need too. If anyone has any info on getting MacCiti to respond please let me know ASAP. Thanks and my apologies on the theme errors.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-08-12), mcooper (2014-08-11)

Is anyone experiencing issues with temp hi/lo, city and / or sunrise and sunset elements not showing when selected. I'm on latest LBEvo update and having these issues at the moment.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,051 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    Is anyone experiencing issues with temp hi/lo, city and / or sunrise and sunset elements not showing when selected. I'm on latest LBEvo update and having these issues at the moment.
    Not experiencing any of those issues on my 5S.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matthews436 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-08-15), rmax67 (2014-08-14)

Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast