Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1354

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Is it far far out on accuracy? No chance of being liveable? Or is it really poop?
    Everyone seems to be heading that way, however, I know you're a pioneer and you will find something decent.
    I just don't wanna lose the ability to get weather info pretty much anywhere with the worst data connections. The times my widgets have failed and my LS is feeding all the correct info.
    I'm basically asking the impact on us users will be?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Well it was storming here with a temp of 75 degrees, and my LS showed cloudy and 90 degrees. Opened the weather app and it said cloudy and 90 degrees. Which is horribly wrong, as it was cool and storming outside. The weather.app did catch up, but by that time it wasn't even raining anymore.

The bottom line is, what point is a lockscreen that shows weather that is completely wrong. Pointless. Why the weather app is so inaccurate I dunno, I don't feel the need to fix the weather.app. I will just go back to a service that I know is accurate, and will always show me the accurate weather. Which is probably the reason Apple uses weather.com in iOS8 and not Yahoo.

As far as you getting current weather with no data, well that's not possible. I cannot give you data when you have no way to get it. (besides stock weather, which is only cached data and not accurate) With that being said, you already mentioned LB could get weather info when all other widgets failed. So really don't think changing back to weather.com effects what you are stating. For you and all the others you only have had Yahoo weather for a day or so. So you really shouldn't see any difference. So the impact on users will be nothing.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-24 at 03:40 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2014-07-24), Boots (2014-07-24), mcooper (2014-07-24)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

I am glad to hear Apple leaving behind Yahoo forever. So inaccurate for small suburbs near major cities. I've hated Yahoo since the beginning.. You 100% sure iOS 8 is moving off Yahoo? Where can I read about it for myself?

Google, ios8 betas etc
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-07-24)

Just sent an update to macciti. Version 2.4

This falls back to weather.com, and I was able to improve load time significantly.

I have gotten a couple questions regarding "Fixing weather.app" By that I meant changing it to use weather.com's weather. It is possible as the code already exists in the weather.app to support weather.com on iOS7, apple just chose yahoo. I have used iOS8 beta, and it does use weather.com. Maybe when iOS8 jailbreak is out we can use the stock weather for lockscreens.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-24 at 04:10 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-07-24), metaserph (2014-07-25)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Poolman1 (2014-07-26)

Seems really fast now. Still have some blank icons. I believe I read those might be unfixable though with the way LBEvo picks up the icon sets now. Thanks June.

Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    Seems really fast now. Still have some blank icons. I believe I read those might be unfixable though with the way LBEvo picks up the icon sets now. Thanks June.
    Awesome. All icons can be fixed, I just need some information to change it manually. That would be app name ex. Skype.app, Bundle name ex. com.skype.Skype, and icon name. ex. [email protected].

Ok. I'll get the info together. Should I post a link here or is there an email you prefer I use?

Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    Ok. I'll get the info together. Should I post a link here or is there an email you prefer I use?
    Here is fine. My email moves rather quickly, and things I plan to keep end up getting lost.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

rmax67 (2014-07-26)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-07-26)

25 themes added to the site. Can be found by pressing the download button or http://gunny29.com/LBEVOSite/Themes.html

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Poolman1 (2014-07-26), rmax67 (2014-07-26)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

The new update works great! Thanks June👍

hi,
    i love your lockbuilder. but its one of the most buggy apps ive ever installed on my phone.
    it causes lots of error, my phone reboots really often. i cant find the out what causes this reboots.
    the reboot didnt come if lockbuilder is disabled in cydget. so i payed for this app, but its impossible to use it.
    please fix the problems!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeCoy View Post
    hi,
    i love your lockbuilder. but its one of the most buggy apps ive ever installed on my phone.
    it causes lots of error, my phone reboots really often. i cant find the out what causes this reboots.
    the reboot didnt come if lockbuilder is disabled in cydget. so i payed for this app, but its impossible to use it.
    please fix the problems!!!!!
    Do you have your Apple Passcode Lock on? If so - turn it off and see if things stabilize.

okay, i will try this. but i prefer to use my passcode, cause its one of the most important feateres of an 5s.
    5,-- is much money for an app that make it impossible to use a keyfeature. its your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Poolman1 View Post
    The new update works great! Thanks June
    Good to hear

Quote Originally Posted by DeCoy View Post
    okay, i will try this. but i prefer to use my passcode, cause its one of the most important feateres of an 5s.
    5,-- is much money for an app that make it impossible to use a keyfeature. its your turn.
    I never said turn the passcode off. LB works fine with the passcode on.

Email me from the cydia package, so I can see what tweaks you have installed. It will also tell me what device you are running and firmware. Which you forgot to mention in your first post. Something may be conflicting that I am unaware of. You saying it causes lots of errors, and reboots often. That explains or helps nothing, if it indeed caused this, it wouldn't have been released. By reboot do you mean respring? SafeMode? If so there is also a thing called CrashReporter, which will give you a report of what crashed. I use this "cydget" daily and have 0 issues.

its your turn.<- kinda cocky isn't it, sure there are better ways of being nice about getting help.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-27 at 05:19 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Is it possible to change the colors on the Lockscreen to red :-

To match my Springboard:-

Yeah just press and hold each element and change colour to red or even a specific colour code

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Yeah just press and hold each element and change colour to red or even a specific colour code
    Very hard yo get the panel to show, i press and hold many times and was only able to get it popup twice.

It pops up very easily

http://moby.to/tkhy65

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast