Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1354

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    NeilJClemets the icons are from Silhouette the creator Wardever was kind enough to include them for me in his release. Krima LBEVoiPad does work in landscape and portrait fine. Just plan your layout there are limitations on placement from one to the other as in my post 5th above here. They are pics of same theme in both orientations.

Appreciate it. That's what I wanted to know.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

NeilJClemets the icons are from Silhouette the creator Wardever was kind enough to include them for me in his release. Krima LBEVoiPad does work in landscape and portrait fine. Just plan your layout there are limitations on placement from one to the other as in my post 5th above here. They are pics of same theme in both orientations.
    I'll have a word with that Wardever chap and see if I can scrounge the icon. Thank you 👍

Just download LBSilohette theme it's in the package Neil.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-07-15)

Just download LBSilohette theme it's in the package Neil.
    Done it 👍 thank you.

I have been getting an increasing amount of emails regarding LockBuilder on 7.1.2. I have yet to install it, downloading it now but will take 50hrs to do so. (Terrible internet). In the mean time I wanted to ask if there is anyone here on 7.1.2 that is running LockBuilder fine?

I have read the update to 7.1.2 change log, and have no idea of anything that could cause any trouble.

iOS 7.1.2
    This update contains bug fixes and security updates, including:
    • Improves iBeacon connectivity and stability
    • Fixes a bug*with*data transfer for some 3rd party accessories, including bar code scanners
    •*Corrects an issue with data protection class of Mail attachments

Unless they changed things in the background and not noted, which could happen.

I have not been getting emails from people on 7.1.1. Therefore I believe it is 7.1.2 itself. I would make LB not compatible with 7.1.2, but I do not have that option. Let me know if anyone is running it fine on 7.1.2. Thanks.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-15 at 11:27 PM.

I'm on 7.1.2, have been for over a week. I've not noticed any issues whatsoever. Actually seems quicker response for LBEvo and LBEvoiPad to me anyway.

I'm on 7.1.2, have been for over a week. I've not noticed any issues whatsoever. Actually seems quicker response for LBEvo and LBEvoiPad to me anyway.
    Thanks. I have a couple other people that said the same. Very strange. Some have issues, then some don't. Has to be something causing it.

Wish the ones who did were able to find the cause. It doesn't seem to be LB

I posted about an issue I had a couple of days ago regarding the notification text. The switch seems to work both ways - see my post for full description.

I wouldn't bother had I not had the same query from people downloading my themes and I wondered what your thoughts were. Am I doing something wrong? Is the off position (left) to display the custom text or the on position?

Im still trying to figure out what is causing my issue. I can put a Cydget lockscreen on my phone and run it just fine and the phone never reboots, but as soon as I enable LBEvo and even using one of the default themes it boots me to safe mode after i unlock the phone 3 or 4 times. Now i can set there with the interface up fine it just does it as soon as I go to unlock the screen or press the home button to like refresh the cydget. I have tried numerous things and none the closer to figuring out the problem. But its has such great features and ease of use i will keep trying lol. I have restored and re-jailbroke a dozen times in the last week and tried with no tweaks other than ifile and cydget and no luck but anything you can think of i would be glad to try it out. Thnks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kallell For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-07-16)

If the switch is like this (off) it will show the text "unlock" ImageUploadedByModMyi1405513010.544488.jpg

If the switch is like this (on) it will show whatever is in the box below, in my case that is the word "enter"
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405513056.346591.jpg
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    If the switch is like this (off) it will show the text "unlock" ImageUploadedByModMyi1405513010.544488.jpg

If the switch is like this (on) it will show whatever is in the box below, in my case that is the word "enter"
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405513056.346591.jpg
    I meant the notification text for SMS, emails etc. I assume that works the same way? Because when it was in the on position it showed the text I wanted before the notification number . I then added text to the Tweetbot line and resprung but the new text didn't show. So I moved the switch to the off position to check all the text had gone, however it was all there along with my new Tweetbot text, which didn't make sense to me.

one question,where i can buy lockbuilder evo? Can't see that in cydia...

Quote Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
    one question,where i can buy lockbuilder evo? Can't see that in cydia...
    Try this:

http://cydia.saurik.com/package/com....lderevocydget/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kallell View Post
    Im still trying to figure out what is causing my issue. I can put a Cydget lockscreen on my phone and run it just fine and the phone never reboots, but as soon as I enable LBEvo and even using one of the default themes it boots me to safe mode after i unlock the phone 3 or 4 times. Now i can set there with the interface up fine it just does it as soon as I go to unlock the screen or press the home button to like refresh the cydget. I have tried numerous things and none the closer to figuring out the problem. But its has such great features and ease of use i will keep trying lol. I have restored and re-jailbroke a dozen times in the last week and tried with no tweaks other than ifile and cydget and no luck but anything you can think of i would be glad to try it out. Thnks
    I feel your pain bud. I have two iPhone 5s's. One running 7.0.6 in black, the other on 7.1.1 in white. Both have LBEvo installed and both experience SafeMode crashes while running it, much like yourself. I have actually given up on using it, after trying ALL possible solutions to resolve the issue. It's a shame because LBEvo is a masterpiece, providing loads of addictive fun, and I know June has worked his *** off to bring this to us. So, unfortunately for now, you need to either put up with the SafeMode crashing which apparently everyone here is doing, or simply chalk it up as one of the best modding platforms ever that u can't rely on, and don't use it. There are some very cool Groovylocks out there.

Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    I feel your pain bud. I have two iPhone 5s's. One running 7.0.6 in black, the other on 7.1.1 in white. Both have LBEvo installed and both experience SafeMode crashes while running it, much like yourself. I have actually given up on using it, after trying ALL possible solutions to resolve the issue. It's a shame because LBEvo is a masterpiece, providing loads of addictive fun, and I know June has worked his *** off to bring this to us. So, unfortunately for now, you need to either put up with the SafeMode crashing which apparently everyone here is doing, or simply chalk it up as one of the best modding platforms ever that u can't rely on, and don't use it. There are some very cool Groovylocks out there.

Not everyone here is dealing with safemode. If we were, then there would be a fix. I myself am not getting safe mode on iPhone 7.1.1 and 7.0.4. iPad 7.1.1. Also the 10 testers I have do not get safe mode. They do not deal with a safemode daily. Why certain people get safemode is beyond me, I really wish I could find the cause but I cannot. As the problem does not exist on my device.

I do not get a mass amount of emails about safemode. I randomly have been getting them for 7.1.2, which I think I have pinned to biteSMS beta. Which causes many safemodes without cydget.

Has you tried turning off tweaks? Do you have Auki? Is this with passcode on? Can you send a crash log? I have 3 or 4 people that say they get safemode, yet haven't seen one crash log. Like I said above I cannot fix something that isn't broken. You tell me what breaks it and I may be able to fix. If it is on my device and causes safemode then I can fix. I wouldn't just sit here and tell you I have no safemode. I really have no safemode, I am sure others can say the same.

You know every time I get someone that says they get a safemode. All I want to do is go in and remove everything I can. I stop myself because I don't have safemode. I am fixing something that isn't broke. Therefore I cannot know if I am actually fixing anything. I hope you can understand this frustration.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-16 at 10:51 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2014-07-16), Poolman1 (2014-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    I meant the notification text for SMS, emails etc. I assume that works the same way? Because when it was in the on position it showed the text I wanted before the notification number . I then added text to the Tweetbot line and resprung but the new text didn't show. So I moved the switch to the off position to check all the text had gone, however it was all there along with my new Tweetbot text, which didn't make sense to me.

Use theme plist text on/off

When it is set on the on position it pulls from the theme.plist.
    When it is set to the off it does not pull from the theme.plist you can change anything, anytime.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-16 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Not everyone here is dealing with safemode. If we were, then there would be a fix. I myself am not getting safe mode on iPhone 7.1.1 and 7.0.4. iPad 7.1.1. Also the 10 testers I have do not get safe mode. They do not deal with a safemode daily. Why certain people get safemode is beyond me, I really wish I could find the cause but I cannot. As the problem does not exist on my device.

I do not get a mass amount of emails about safemode. I randomly have been getting them for 7.1.2, which I think I have pinned to biteSMS beta. Which causes many safemodes without cydget.

Has you tried turning off tweaks? Do you have Auki? Is this with passcode on? Can you send a crash log? I have 3 or 4 people that say they get safemode, yet haven't seen one crash log. Like I said above I cannot fix something that isn't broken. You tell me what breaks it and I may be able to fix. If it is on my device and causes safemode then I can fix. I wouldn't just sit here and tell you I have no safemode. I really have no safemode, I am sure others can say the same.

You know every time I get someone that says they get a safemode. All I want to do is go in and remove everything I can. I stop myself because I don't have safemode. I am fixing something that isn't broke. Therefore I cannot know if I am actually fixing anything. I hope you can understand this frustration.
    BiteSMS beta had issues for me as well. Along with safe mode issue any hyperlinking failed to open safari whether email/app/ or direct internet link. Once tracked and removed, all safemode and hyperlink issues where gone. I've contacted the developers of BiteSMS about the issue as well. Waiting on response. iPhone 5 GSM and iPad 4 CDMA on 7.1.2 and all is good. Hoping BiteSMS issue is addressed soon miss it, but LBEVo and LBEVoiPad addicted.

BiteSMS beta had issues for me as well. Along with safe mode issue any hyperlinking failed to open safari whether email/app/ or direct internet link. Once tracked and removed, all safemode and hyperlink issues where gone. I've contacted the developers of BiteSMS about the issue as well. Waiting on response. iPhone 5 GSM and iPad 4 CDMA on 7.1.2 and all is good. Hoping BiteSMS issue is addressed soon miss it, but LBEVo and LBEVoiPad addicted.
    It seems if you install the biteSMS package it is fixed. The beta seems to be the issue. https://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news/838501-five-reasons-you-should-update-ios-7-1-2-jailbreak-pangu-today.html

I cannot confirm as I don't use bite.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    It seems if you install the biteSMS package it is fixed. The beta seems to be the issue. https://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news/838501-five-reasons-you-should-update-ios-7-1-2-jailbreak-pangu-today.html

I cannot confirm as I don't use bite.
    Just tested and hyperlink issue still present using bitesms 8.2. Once removed all works again so maybe bitesms has a compatibility issue with 7.1 or another tweak I have, but I only have the issue with it installed so byebye for now bitesms. I've been using auki now so far so good.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-07-17)

Thanks

Sorry if this has been answered already but I am confused -
    I just bought Lockbuilder for ios7, but all the themes I try and d/l try to d/l the non
    io7 version.
    Is there a place or way to find ones for ios7?
    TIA!

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast