Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    If you can pinpoint exactly what you are doing when this happens id be of more help. Without me being able to duplicate it then no way for me to figure out if there is an issue or not.

Then I can do exactly what you are doing, with whatever you have selected and it freezes, I can go about trying to fix what is causing it.

I will be updating soon with the iWidget addition, it may magically fix itself. Crazier things have happened.
    That's my problem, my phone is just in sleep mode then when i wake it up it will show the LBEvo lockscreen but I can't unlock or open the LBEvo menu.. But I don't mind doing a hard reset because it just occasionally froze.. My concern right now is when I uninstalled LBEVo 1.0 to install LBEvo 1.1 the Error: Size Mismatch always shows up.. Do you know how to fix this?

Just wait, had issues uploading. Forget I said anything. My internet is beyond terrible so will be a minute, has already restarted twice. Sorry

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just wait, had issues uploading. Forget I said anything. My internet is beyond terrible so will be a minute, has already restarted twice. Sorry
    Oh I see, I'll just sit tight here and wait for the update to be fix..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KenRock26 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Also if install Lockbuilder GPS i end up with Lockbuilder Evo (which doesn't work) on the Lockscreen even when it's saying Lockbuilder GPS in settings.

It's pretty sad when you can't upload a 3mb file. Sent it to someone through dropbox, hopefully will be fixed momentarily.

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    Also if install Lockbuilder GPS i end up with Lockbuilder Evo (which doesn't work) on the Lockscreen even when it's saying Lockbuilder GPS in settings.
    There is no need to install LockBuilder GPS. If you installed it from macciti then this shouldn't happen anyway.

Thanks

It's pretty sad when you can't upload a 3mb file. Sent it to someone through dropbox, hopefully will be fixed momentarily.

There is no need to install LockBuilder GPS. If you installed it from macciti then this shouldn't happen anyway.
    So you are saying LockBuilder GPS is done with ? , i installed it because i want to use it until you get Evo sorted out , didn't i could do that .

So you are saying LockBuilder GPS is done with ? , i installed it because i want to use it until you get Evo sorted out , didn't i could do that .
    I never said that. I'm taking it you installed LockBuilder GPS from the beta repo. Not Macciti. Which the beta repo has been done for a long time. We cloned it for LBEvo. It is still up, but the version there needs to be taken down, especially if its gonna cause these misunderstandings. Since cloned it may link somewhat to LBEvo, but I really don't see how.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-04 at 09:31 PM.

Thanks

I never said that. I'm taking it you installed LockBuilder GPS from the beta repo. Not Macciti. Which the beta repo has been done for a long time. We cloned it for LBEvo. It is still up, but the version there needs to be taken down, especially if its gonna cause these misunderstandings. Since cloned it may link somewhat to LBEvo, but I really don't see how.

I didn't really choose where to install it from i just did a search and it came up and it seems the one i installed is from Maccti it's the only one showing up .

I didn't really choose where to install it from i just did a search and it came up and it seems the one i installed is from Maccti it's the only one showing up .
    I'm confused then. If you downloaded the one from macciti it cannot install Evo.

-------------------

You can now download 1.1.1
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-04 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks

I'm confused then. If you downloaded the one from macciti it cannot install Evo.

-------------------

You can now download 1.1.1
    Yep that's' the only GPS version in Cydia and it's not on the repo it's from Macciti. Evo 1.1.1 installed ok now .

Thanks for this new LockBuilder June, it's running flawlessly for me so far and is a definite improvement on the old one. The only thing I'd like to ask about is if there's some way to disable the swipe-anywhere-to-unlock feature? I use a separate app to unlock with a password, and I'd rather not have it be so easy to circumvent, even accidentally. Thanks again!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaggypants For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-15)

iWidget info
    : Using LBEvo information for iWidgets

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggypants View Post
    Thanks for this new LockBuilder June, it's running flawlessly for me so far and is a definite improvement on the old one. The only thing I'd like to ask about is if there's some way to disable the swipe-anywhere-to-unlock feature? I use a separate app to unlock with a password, and I'd rather not have it be so easy to circumvent, even accidentally. Thanks again!
    There is not sorry, but if you have a passcode set it should not unlock.

Alternatively you can edit your own version. In the swipe.js just remove unlockphone();

THE WHOLE FUNCTION

if(distance>="150"){
    var lsanimate=localStorage.getItem('lsani');
    if(lsanimate!=null){
    $('#body').addClass(lsanimate);
    }
    else{
    //$('#body').addClass('scale');
    //$('#body').addClass('topleft');
    $('#body').addClass('fade');
    //$('#body').addClass('rotate');
    //$('#body').addClass('fold');
    }
    unlockphone();
    }

Send your themes to [email protected] we will host them on the theme site deb’d up for easy install. iWidgets, icons, and wallpapers too.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-05 at 05:11 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

J3T (2014-05-05), mcooper (2014-05-05)

June is there a way to remove an icon without reseting and losing the whole Lockscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    June is there a way to remove an icon without reseting and losing the whole Lockscreen?
    Select the icon from the menu again

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2014-05-09), mcooper (2014-05-05)

Thanks

I still having problems install any of the other LockBuilders , still get LockBuilder Evo no matter which one i install . I remove all the .plist or anything to do with LockBuilder in ifile, uninstall LockBuilder and wipe with iCleaner and it's the same, whichever one i install gives me Evo .

I still having problems install any of the other LockBuilders , still get LockBuilder Evo no matter which one i install . I remove all the .plist or anything to do with LockBuilder in ifile, uninstall LockBuilder and wipe with iCleaner and it's the same, whichever one i install gives me Evo .
    I just took the time to install LockBuilder GPS. (Just to be positive) It installed and I got LockBuilder GPS. So I dunno what you mean.

What you are saying is equal to saying I downloaded Eli7e and it gave me EZ4U2NV. This is not possible. Not only do packages have separate names, they have entirely different DEBIAN files, totally different package files. If these two things don't match up perfectly then you can't even download. So saying you download one package and get another is completely false.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-05 at 05:26 PM.

I installed all of them just now with no issues. ImageUploadedByModMyi1399303388.238785.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1399303404.802173.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1399303417.997499.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1399303432.961318.jpg

Do you mean you are turning them on in cydget settings at the same time?
    Last edited by mcooper; 2014-05-05 at 05:29 PM.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-05)

Thanks

I just took the time to install LockBuilder GPS. (Just to be positive) It installed and I got LockBuilder GPS. So I dunno what you mean.

What you are saying is equal to saying I downloaded Eli7e and it gave me EZ4U2NV. This is not possible. Not only do packages have separate names, they have entirely different DEBIAN files, totally different package files. If these two things don't match up perfectly then you can't even download. So saying you download one package and get another is completely false.
    You think i'm stupid or something, i'm not as verse as you but i've been around long enough to know what i'm doing . Look at the screens below, don't you see the touch area for the regular lock builder and Evo under it :-

See in my settings i only have Lockbuilder GPS installed

And here is iFile View of Cydget :-

Cydget Settings :-

Last edited by jawonder; 2014-05-05 at 06:24 PM.

You think i'm stupid or something, i'm not as verse as you but i've been around long enough to know what i'm doing . Look at the screens below, don't you see the touch area for the regular lock builder and Evo under it :-

See in my settings i only have Lockbuilder GPS installed

And here is iFile View of Cydget :-
    Nobody saying your stupid bro. Not at all. I see the issue now. Junes cydgets share a common background. You are running the GPS version. It's just showing the Evo background. You can run any of his cydgets that have background options and they will all show the same. 👍

This is Junes "futuristic cydget with the Evo background. "ImageUploadedByModMyi1399307342.272424.jpg
    Last edited by mcooper; 2014-05-05 at 06:29 PM.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-05-05), wardever (2014-05-05)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Nobody saying your stupid bro. Not at all. I see the issue now. Junes cydgets share a common background. You are running the GPS version. It's just showing the Evo background. You can run any of his cydgets that have background options and they will all show the same. ��

This is Junes "futuristic cydget with the Evo background. "ImageUploadedByModMyi1399307342.272424.jpg
    Amen!

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast