Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1354

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

  1. #961
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Lol!! I always know what thread I'm posting and who I'm helping. :-) I was just attempting to correct incomplete information given to the poster. It is "a fact" that Boots would not have to convert GroovyLock LS widgets to iWidgets before they'd work in Evo.

    It would be occasionally helpful if 'some' people around here would just admit it when they "got it wrong" or gave 'half the info' needed. Sheesh.. :banghead:

    I'm out again.. Was pretty sure I'd find the same vibe here as last month and the month before that and the month before that…...
    I think you misunderstood. He said.


    "Yes, but I personally would convert it to an iwidget. That way you don't lose the touch function. "

    He didn't said you had to, just what he personally would do.

    Me on the other hand would personally turn it into an animation. Therefore removing all touch.

    I put these options in for whatever people want. There is no wrong or right way, it's whatever you prefer.

  2. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Lol!! I always know what thread I'm posting and who I'm helping. :-) I was just attempting to correct incomplete information given to the poster. It is "a fact" that Boots would not have to convert GroovyLock LS widgets to iWidgets before they'd work in Evo.

    It would be occasionally helpful if 'some' people around here would just admit it when they "got it wrong" or gave 'half the info' needed. Sheesh.. :banghead:

    I'm out again.. Was pretty sure I'd find the same vibe here as last month and the month before that and the month before that…...
    Read the posts again. I never said a GL wouldn't work. I said you lose some touch functions when you do use them. Which is FACT. If you knew what you were talking about you would have known that and you could have kept yourself from looking the fool. The info I gave her is spot on. Unlike some folks I only give info I know about and when I don't know what I'm talking about I keep my mouth shut! You could learn something from this thread after all!
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  3. #963
    Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Edit

    Minion at work
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2014-07-12 at 02:13 AM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  4. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolman1 View Post
    This is awesome, I was just wanting something like this earlier today while working on a LockScreen and here it is.
    Very handy, I'm loving it.

  5. #965
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,734
    Thanks
    8,351
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I think you misunderstood. He said.
    "Yes, but I personally would convert it to an iwidget. That way you don't lose the touch function. "

    He didn't said you had to, just what he personally would do.

    Me on the other hand would personally turn it into an animation. Therefore removing all touch.

    I put these options in for whatever people want. There is no wrong or right way, it's whatever you prefer.
    I read his note carefully - and he did not present what you just laid out June. You know I'm thorough and read very carefully before I ever respond. The fact remains, Boots was not given another option than 'converting to iWidget' to get touch back.... which would been overkill - knowing what I do of code and having done several conversions for Evo of my own.. But each to his own. You are right about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Read the posts again. I never said a GL wouldn't work. I said you lose some touch functions when you do use them. Which is FACT. If you knew what you were talking about you would have known that and you could have kept yourself from looking the fool. The info I gave her is spot on. Unlike some folks I only give info I know about and when I don't know what I'm talking about I keep my mouth shut! You could learn something from this thread after all!
    There you go again with your smart-azzed tone and vibe rather than saying.. "yeah, Grant.. I guess that would work too".. You love living in the 'taking it personal'.. you been trained well by Gunny, coop...

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    So it seems it is you NewD who is posting incorrect info as usual.

    The reason you get the same welcoming every time you turn up is because you are not wanted or needed in this thread. Take a hint and stay out of here and post your inaccurate information elsewhere, Thank you
    Right on cue, Gunny.. Shelling out your drivel. Can always count on you to add 'nothing' productive to the conversation..

    Have y'all taken a look at your post count lately? Any wonder why you get a couple posts a day? LOL!!! Hey, did you chase away Neil? He was a poster boy for Evo, there for a while.. Wait, let me guess.... He found out what the 'deal is around here'...

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    There is no wrong or right way, it's whatever you prefer.
    Agreed..
    June -- dude - you've been making a difference in the quality of our phones for a long time... and been a lot more receptive to input of late - and that massive coding help you offered me recently elsewhere. It's appreciated. Still love - have always loved your stuff.. but just like I left elite7 -- it wasn't because of Rob per se - it was the 'people he had around him' that hurting his 'image'... You may have a similar problem here, bro... You should have a 'staff meeting'.. with your 'team' and re-look at your 'imaging'.. .. Jes' sayin'.. Thank you for your art - code and knowledge sharing.. ....Unsubscribing again...

  6. #966
    I'm not here for an image. Stay or leave it doesn't matter to me. If you let other effect on what you think about me then so be it.

    I said many times before I don't care. I also don't tell people how to act that are in the team. They can do or say whatever they want. As far as Neil he left because he couldn't take what I said.

    All good, I couldn't take him asking same things over and over, or his way of asking before trying. I tried helping him, sending links he wanted, videos he never watched. Nothing to do with LockBuilder. I would have removed him myself, but I thought it would be a experience for him. I will be straight up with you as I will anyone on the street, and I was with him. Was I mean the way I did? Probably, but just how I am. You need a tough skin when you are in a group with me.

    I am not sharing what he talks about you and I don't expect you to tell me what he says about me, or even bring his name up. I hear enough, although his email was total opposite from what he tells others. It really is none of your business, and totally not related to why your irritated in the first place.

    As far as a spokesperson for LockBuilder? LockBuilder speaks for itself. He was not brought in to be a spokesperson. No one is, they are purely there to share ideas and test build before thousands of people use it. It needs no spokes person. The whole reason he was brought in the first place was because I saw him really enjoying LockBuilder. Therefore a great beta tester. (I thought)

    The group is here to help people, and help make LockBuilder as good as it can be. Which is why coop explained to boots a better way, or what he would do. Which is also why you see many others helping people learn LB. Then you say he is wrong, although he knows LB in and out, and discusses features way before they are implemented.

    I don't care there is 4 or 5 posts a day here if that. I don't get caught up in this popularity contest. This is not a who can post more competition. I see downloads. All that matters is people are enjoying what I created, therefore I continue to make it better. Most threads are full of people talking about there day, or football, or just random bs. In here its just LB. Well until you show up, then it always seems to deviate to the same ole bs.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-12 at 02:01 AM.

  7. #967
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,734
    Thanks
    8,351
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

    You're a great technician and artist, June. You're just not a "people person". That's why you chase a lot of people away. Steve Jobs was the same way. So I guess you're in good company..

    But you should ask your 'minions' to cool it. I was totally personally attacked. That just shouldn't happen to paying customers. Ever. If I were the only one it happened to - then I'd think it was a NewD thing. But it clearly isn't.

    But as you've said before. You don't care what people think..... Must be a stress free way to live...

  8. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You're a great technician and artist, June. You're just not a "people person". That's why you chase a lot of people away. Steve Jobs was the same way. So I guess you're in good company..

    But you should ask your 'minions' to cool it. I was totally personally attacked. That just shouldn't happen to paying customers. Ever. If I were the only one it happened to - then I'd think it was a NewD thing. But it clearly isn't.

    But as you've said before. You don't care what people think..... Must be a stress free way to live...
    If you consider being wrong, then corrected personally attacked then so be it. You were wrong in what you said, and that irritated you.

    Also whats up with the name calling? Does that make you feel better or something? No one here is minions.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-07-12)

  10. #969
    Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Edit

    Minion at work

    Oh this Minion blitzes your thanks count ratio NewD now who just spits out drivel. I actually offered something around here when I was active, you just offer a condescending tone and an arrogance that isn't welcome.
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2014-07-12 at 02:17 AM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-07-12)

  12. #970
    Just unsubscribe, like you said you would. Unlike others I scroll through this thread, and get links for people. Every time I do I go through multiple pages filled with bs. You should respect the thread, and take your personal insecurities elsewhere.

  13. #971
    Hang on a minute, how did I get dragged into this? I don't think it's necessary to discuss anything I may (or may not) have said to anyone.

    My email to you regarding my departure was true and I found it pointless to elaborate further. However, subsequently I have been asked by a few parties why I left and I saw no point in not answering their questions honestly.

    I apologise if you found my participation an irritation due to my lack of technical knowledge. I appreciate it must have been frustrating to have to repeat yourself. If anything, I was guilty of over enthusiasm and wanting to produce to best LS themes possible. I assumed I was asked to participate due to my enthusiasm for LBEvo and my design capabilities - not my coding / technical skills. As you know, I took pride in my designs and hoped it encouraged people to use LB.

    I do not wish to be involved in these discussions any further please. If you really want a full and frank account of my reasons for leaving I will be happy to accommodate, however, I don't feel it would benefit (or change) anyone.

    I still think LBEvo is a fantastic app. I still use it. I still create themes for it. I made some good friends I hope to keep in contact with.

    Anyway, on a lighter note. My iPhone will be wearing this LB theme:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405124427.825344.jpg




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-07-12), NewD (2014-07-12)

  15. #972
    I'm not an avid poster or one to "jump the bandwagon" but I personally agree that "the personality contest thing" going on is BS. We are most all, I'm sure, adults here or we should attempt to be. LBEvo does speak for itself. June is in my short experience is a straight forward person, I've been helped by him and also shown my mistakes directly with no "candy coat". I respect that in a person as I am well into my 40's, I've gotten thicker skin and a No BS attitude about life now. I can only speak for myself and I don't pass judgment. In my view June is just being REAL. To many want to post one thing then "*****" about it in the background or to themselves in my experience. Just take this for what it is a place to test, share, post help or not. It will succeed that is evident.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-07-12), mcooper (2014-07-12)

  17. #973
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Hang on a minute, how did I get dragged into this? I don't think it's necessary to discuss anything I may (or may not) have said to anyone.

    My email to you regarding my departure was true and I found it pointless to elaborate further. However, subsequently I have been asked by a few parties why I left and I saw no point in not answering their questions honestly.

    I apologise if you found my participation an irritation due to my lack of technical knowledge. I appreciate it must have been frustrating to have to repeat yourself. If anything, I was guilty of over enthusiasm and wanting to produce to best LS themes possible. I assumed I was asked to participate due to my enthusiasm for LBEvo and my design capabilities - not my coding / technical skills. As you know, I took pride in my designs and hoped it encouraged people to use LB.

    I do not wish to be involved in these discussions any further please. If you really want a full and frank account of my reasons for leaving I will be happy to accommodate, however, I don't feel it would benefit (or change) anyone.

    I still think LBEvo is a fantastic app. I still use it. I still create themes for it. I made some good friends I hope to keep in contact with.

    Anyway, on a lighter note. My iPhone will be wearing this LB theme:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405124427.825344.jpg




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

    You were brought purely as a tester. Thought that was understood, yet a lot of information was thrown your way when you joined. No need in technical knowledge, or design capabilities. Just hard to find trustable testers. I found that you were just by the way you acted around mmi, and you knew about the file system. As you know LB is mass amount of stuff. Like the create item issue. It is just hard to find every little issue before sending out new versions.

    ND brought you up to take another stab at someone like always. You left on good terms, conversations behind my back are disappointing, but like water on a duck I just let it roll off. No hard feelings.

    *If anyone wants the link to the Wallpaper color grabber thing. I put it on the first post.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-12 at 02:39 AM.

  18. #974
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post

    Anyway, on a lighter note. My iPhone will be wearing this LB theme:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405124427.825344.jpg
    This is a beauty bud.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-07-12), June'sIphone (2014-07-12), NeilJClements (2014-07-12)

  20. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    This is a beauty bud.
    Thanks bud! There seems to be a trend of simple, clean LS's and I was hoping to follow that. It's always tempting to keep adding to a theme and I considered putting some icon shortcuts. Think I'll send it to Cydia before I change it. Really appreciate the comment 👍👍


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-07-12)

  22. #976
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,734
    Thanks
    8,351
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    If you consider being wrong, then corrected personally attacked then so be it. You were wrong in what you said, and that irritated you.
    Protecting your boys again.. I understand.. But I don't get irritated by something as small as this sillyness, June.

    I wasn't wrong.. And you know it. You yourself, bro, said you'd never convert to iWidget from GL. Why not? Because you and I both know it would be a colossal waste of time. CAN it be done.. Sure. And I never told mcoop he was wrong.. I just commented to Boots that there was a 'better way'. And there is. It was mcooper and Gunny (now on my ignore list - I haven't see their responses to me..) that made it personal. They always do.. I wasn't surprised by it - it's their expected response to some of us.. I'm not irritated in the least. I just hit the ole ignore button and then the nuisance is in the background and I can help a person who really needs it. Gunny often says my help isn't needed around here.. HAHA! If I had a dime for every PM I get from people who don't get what they need here.. well... I'd have some beer money.. LOL! But your boys can go on thinking they can provide all that's needed. No prob.. I'll keep helping behind the scenes when people don't get what they need here..

    Peace out..

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Just unsubscribe, like you said you would. Unlike others I scroll through this thread, and get links for people. Every time I do I go through multiple pages filled with bs. You should respect the thread, and take your personal insecurities elsewhere.
    I have no insecurities, my friend. I have been very successful in life and raising a family and you're still in your over-confident youth. It's okay. I've worked with your ilk throughout my career and you get away with cocky behavior towards people because you think your art is enough. I get it.. You won't change -- until it costs you eventually. And it will someday.. Not yet.. And that's why you feel you can still be utilize a cocky vibe about things.. I get it.. All good..

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Anyway, on a lighter note. My iPhone will be wearing this LB theme:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1405124427.825344.jpg
    This is really nice work, Neil! Evo is indeed a fine accomplishment by June and you have a good eye, Neil. Keep the great art coming.. And we can keep the psycho-babble to a minimum.. June and I do this once a month or so... Just to get it out of our system.. LOL!!!
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-07-12 at 04:24 AM.

  23. #977
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I irritate June.

    I was wrong.. And you know it.
    I fixed your typo bro! Thanks for the response.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  24. #978
    Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    I fixed your typo bro! Thanks for the response.


    Hahaha

    And just not to confuse anyone. To convert the GroovyLock to iWidget for LockBuilder Evo. Just name the html Widget.html and put it in var/mobile/Library/iWidgets

    With a plist set to the width and height. It isn't hard and on some occasions can be better. Imo I hate the GL option and really the Animations replaced it, but to have an external html with Touch interaction the GL implementation is the way.



    To further explain this so EVERYONE (including ND) is on the same page.

    GroovyLock the tweak doesn't have touch interaction. I use the GroovyLock folder in LockBuilder just because it holds a lot of users already purchased lockscreens (including mine such as miWeather, Alizhe etc) You can load these into LockBuilder if you want. Therefore you can still use them.

    Further awhile back before lockhtml and all the other stuff. We didn't have touch interaction with LockScreens except for cydget. Therefore when I implemented the groovylock folder this could give LB themers the opportunity to have touch interaction with htmls placed in this folder. Which was great for its time, but it came with a price. The price was I still needed a touch area to control opening and closing the menu. Therefore there is a transparent div at the bottom of every groovylock that is loaded. No one notices because one it is transparent, and two this is where most people swipe.

    Now that is done and themes are made, I cannot change it. So I added the option for iWidgets. Which is basically the same implementation except the info.plist controls the area of the html. You can place it in one spot and still have the touch pad all around it.

    Even further I implemented Animations which is the exact same thing as the groovylock, but it accepts no touch interaction. This is my preferred way of adding any html that is static. Its there but you can touch right through it. Very smooth, and a great way to add any external html.


    GroovyLock - var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock HTML- LockBackground.html
    iWidget - var/mobile/Library/iWidgets HTML- Widget.html
    Animation - var/mobile/Libary/LBEvoAnimations HTML- index.html

    You can take any html and add to any one of those folders. Simply by renaming the html and putting in that specific folder. Each one carries specific features mentioned above.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-12 at 05:03 AM.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-07-12), mcooper (2014-07-12), MrTh3m3s (2014-07-16)

  26. #979
    I'm in tears. who says peace out. think he is stuck in the 90s along w/ his "theories".

  27. #980
    Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    *edit

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    HAHA! If I had a dime for every PM I get from people who don't get what they need here.. well... I'd have some beer money..
    Really who? We emailed months ago, and as soon as I asked for proof you stopped emailing. I think your full of it. If you want to see [email protected] I can show you many many of people that get help daily. I really would like to know who comes here, reads your posts and wants to ask you a question. Good thing they never asked about the GroovyLock, iWidget, or Animation implementation because you are clearly mistaking how it works.

    I have a dedicated site to help people, an email setup just for support, and a twitter account. This thread is not the primary place for everyone to go. I learned from the last LockBuilder release, and you can see why in this thread from page 16 or so on. I like how you say I don't help people, yet if you go through this thread under every question I am there answering.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-12 at 05:24 AM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    MrTh3m3s (2014-07-16)

Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •