Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Quote Originally Posted by techRn View Post
    Hi bro you can share it this theme is amazing

Enviado desde Mi Iphone 5 😉👍
    Twitter @renenava
    Instagram: renenava
    bootsbrown made the theme.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrTh3m3s's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by glawm View Post
    Can anyone suggest a solution for a crash that keeps happening.....when I add themed icons to a theme, save, and load it everything initially works fine. After a time or two of opening the lockscreen, it briefly flashes the most recently added icon in the top corner, along with the clock, as it is loading. It crashes about every half dozen times I open it. I've tried deleting Springtomize, lockHTML, using lock screen tool, and have basically tried to remove everything that interfaces with the lockscreen elements and I can't find a fix.
    Delete the preference files from Springtomize inside iCleaner Pro as uninstalling doesn't remove the files.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

[QUOTE=MrTh3m3s;7107352]Delete the preference files from Springtomize inside iCleaner Pro as uninstalling doesn't remove the files.

This is the same thing that is happening to me, only thing i have installed is Activator, Cydget, Iconomatic, Lock Screen Tool, Protube, Winterboard, BiteSMS, iFile, iWidgets, NoLockBounce, thats it, but after i open the LS a few times it will boot to safe mode, once i respring i can open the lockscreen a dozen times ok then it does it again

iPhone? More like MyPhone MrTh3m3s's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Kallell;7107355]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTh3m3s View Post
    Delete the preference files from Springtomize inside iCleaner Pro as uninstalling doesn't remove the files.

This is the same thing that is happening to me, only thing i have installed is Activator, Cydget, Iconomatic, Lock Screen Tool, Protube, Winterboard, BiteSMS, iFile, iWidgets, NoLockBounce, thats it, but after i open the LS a few times it will boot to safe mode, once i respring i can open the lockscreen a dozen times ok then it does it again
    The best thing to do would be a restore via iTunes and do a fresh jailbreak. Then install Cydget and Lockbuilder and just a few tweaks.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

To upload my theme to cydia do I also need to include the groovylock I am using?

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    To upload my theme to cydia do I also need to include the groovylock I am using?
    Yes, but I personally would convert it to an iwidget. That way you don't lose the touch function.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

Hello,
    I recently got Lockbuilder Evo and I am very pleased with it. Well done on creating something even I can create a theme with. That was really good of you lol. I found the instructions quite easy to follow, but I got further when I found this site. Lots of good information. There are some great themes I have found on Cydia, especially the Edge one and the one with the helmet with the gold stuff moving in the visor. You have some sik designers working there! Is there anywhere else I can find them? Do you do requests?
    The only problem I have is when my phone cant find weather, it also doesnt show time. I thought this would come from the phone time. I understand the need to update weather location, however, this doesnt affect time. I can manage with no weather showing, but no clock or date is a bit inconvenient. Does this make sense?
    thank you sir

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Yes, but I personally would convert it to an iwidget. That way you don't lose the touch function.
    iWidgets don't work on a Lockscreen. All that needs to happen would be for folks to use Boots' GroovyLock widget in LockHTML3 or Convergence or Cydgets and the touch will return.

It's a simple ls no touch function

Thanks

Then by all means include the GL in your Cydia Package!

What I mean is when you use a GL with LBEvo only the bottom quarter or so of the screen can be used for swiping or any other touch functions. If you use an iwidget with the theme, then you still have touch/swipe anywhere on the screen. It's not a necessary function, it's just annoying to some to not be able to touch/swipe anywhere on the screen. The wonderful thing about LBEvo is being able to easily make themes that fit your personal style, so if the GL doesn't bother you then you should definitely not spend any time changing it. I just wanted to make sure you knew there was another option that could keep they style of the theme and still offer the touch/swipe ability.

If you have any problems submitting don't hesitate to call out.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    iWidgets don't work on a Lockscreen. All that needs to happen would be for folks to use Boots' GroovyLock widget in LockHTML3 or Convergence or Cydgets and the touch will return.
    I have around 30 iwidgets on my phone and they all work on my lockscreen. Maybe you're doing it wrong?
    Anyone else having problems getting iwidgets to work?

edit: June has instructions on how to make iwidgets work with LBEvo. Just tap the "help" button on the LBEvo lockscreen menu. There's a lot of other interesting and helpful info there as well.
    Last edited by mcooper; 2014-07-11 at 06:05 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-07-11)

What I mean is when you use a GL with LBEvo only the bottom quarter or so of the screen can be used for swiping or any other touch functions. If you use an iwidget with the theme, then you still have touch/swipe anywhere on the screen. It's not a necessary function, it's just annoying to some to not be able to touch/swipe anywhere on the screen. The wonderful thing about LBEvo is being able to easily make themes that fit your personal style, so if the GL doesn't bother you then you should definitely not spend any time changing it. I just wanted to make sure you knew there was another option that could keep they style of the theme and still offer the touch/swipe ability.

If you have any problems submitting don't hesitate to call

edit: June has instructions on how to make iwidgets work with LBEvo. Just tap the "help" button on the LBEvo lockscreen menu. There's a lot of other interesting and helpful info there as well.
    Fortunately w this groovy ls I can still touch anywhere on screen to unlock or swipe left so I think i will keep it the same! Thanx for the info mcooper I will keep that for future references!

I do have another question since restorin from new to 7.1.2 & reinstalling this I am seeing random safemodes from ls w/out even unlocking? Are there any conflicts y'all can think of that could cause this?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-07-11)

Thanks

I have around 30 iwidgets on my phone and they all work on my lockscreen. Maybe you're doing it wrong?
    Anyone else having problems getting iwidgets to work?
    I didn't make myself clear. When they're running on the Lockscreen - they're no longer 'iWidgets'.. they're Lockscreen widgets by definition.. And the HTML file has to be renamed to LockBackground.html. The code itself, of an iWidget, for sure can run on the LS.. You're right mcooper.. But my point in response to you was that conversion to 'iWidget', which involves changing html name to Widget.html and adding a widget.plist is 'not' a necessary step. Boots' widget - simply in its GroovyLock form - as is -- would work, with all its touch functions (if any), by simply turning it on from within LockHTML 3 or Convergence, both of which would find it in the GroovyLock folder without it being moved at all. Now Cydgets will also run it - but you'd have to move it to the LockCydgets folder.

Now maybe June has also created a way for it to be used in Evo - but I'm pretty sure that still doesn't involve it being converted to iWidget first. Maybe... correct me if I'm wrong..

Edit

lockhtml3 Convergance are not the topic of conversation in this thread funnily enough.

MCooper was suggesting an option to do with lbevo which uses cydgets.

The fact people are still not using cydgets is mind boggling to me but each to their own I guess.
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2014-07-11 at 10:09 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

17. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-07-11)

I didn't make myself clear. When they're running on the Lockscreen - they're no longer 'iWidgets'.. they're Lockscreen widgets by definition.. And the HTML file has to be renamed to LockBackground.html. The code itself, of an iWidget, for sure can run on the LS.. You're right mcooper.. But my point in response to you was that conversion to 'iWidget', which involves changing html name to Widget.html and adding a widget.plist is 'not' a necessary step. Boots' widget - simply in its GroovyLock form - as is -- would work, with all its touch functions (if any), by simply turning it on from within LockHTML 3 or Convergence, both of which would find it in the GroovyLock folder without it being moved at all. Now Cydgets will also run it - but you'd have to move it to the LockCydgets folder.

Now maybe June has also created a way for it to be used in Evo - but I'm pretty sure that still doesn't involve it being converted to iWidget first. Maybe... correct me if I'm wrong..
    LBEvo uses groovylocks and iwidgets. And overlays and independent animation widgets. I would think someone would want to understand how something works or at least how to use it before making comments or giving advice.
    Or perhaps you mistook this thread for another?

Fortunately w this groovy ls I can still touch anywhere on screen to unlock or swipe left so I think i will keep it the same! Thanx for the info mcooper I will keep that for future references!

I do have another question since restorin from new to 7.1.2 & reinstalling this I am seeing random safemodes from ls w/out even unlocking? Are there any conflicts y'all can think of that could cause this?
    Not sure about the safemodes. I'm not having them. Still on 7.1.1 and not running a lot of tweaks. I'd be glad to test some out if you narrow down any suspects though
    Last edited by mcooper; 2014-07-11 at 11:28 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-07-12), NewD (2014-07-12)

Woohoo. Check this out. Not everyone knows color codes. I find myself opening photoshop a lot to get color codes to match font color to wallpapers.

Therefore I put together this.

http://junesiphone.com/WallColor/

Enjoy.

http://moby.to/elsy34

Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Just ran into an issue if I can confirm with anyone:

Can't seem to 'lock' the created items? Can still move them after I lock everything else. Annoying if I slide to open and move the created item every time

Cheers

Also seem to have a lot of crashes after installing the tiny slider iwidget? Especially with notifications and pressing the home button on the lockscreen

*edit - removing a google search iwidget I installed seemed to fix crashes
    Will look into the created items issue. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FloydJoseph View Post
    Hello,
    I recently got Lockbuilder Evo and I am very pleased with it. Well done on creating something even I can create a theme with. That was really good of you lol. I found the instructions quite easy to follow, but I got further when I found this site. Lots of good information. There are some great themes I have found on Cydia, especially the Edge one and the one with the helmet with the gold stuff moving in the visor. You have some sik designers working there! Is there anywhere else I can find them? Do you do requests?
    The only problem I have is when my phone cant find weather, it also doesnt show time. I thought this would come from the phone time. I understand the need to update weather location, however, this doesnt affect time. I can manage with no weather showing, but no clock or date is a bit inconvenient. Does this make sense?
    thank you sir
    In the latest version I moved the clock from the weather script. It will load with or without weather now😉

[QUOTE=Kallell;7107355]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTh3m3s View Post

This is a bit strange. I hate inconsistencies. So hard to find the root of the problem. Opening and closing the LS a dozen times shouldn't cause any issue. Cydget is supposed to release everything from memory. A feature that I love.

With that being said I did find better performance while making the iPad version by completely emptying the html on unload. Which doesn't make much sense, but I will update the iPhone version with this same method. It may help, but I am not sure.

Another thing you may try is turn off any iWidgets you have running. This May effect it depending on how the iWidget was coded. There are many around that are just resource hogs. I do run a constantly animated iWidget that I created, and haven't had a bit of problems. Worth a try though.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-12 at 12:36 AM.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-07-12), mcooper (2014-07-12), NewD (2014-07-12), Poolman1 (2014-07-12)

Thanks

LBEvo uses groovylocks and iwidgets. And overlays and independent animation widgets. I would think someone would want to understand how something works or at least how to use it before making comments or giving advice.
    Or perhaps you mistook this thread for another?
    Lol!! I always know what thread I'm posting and who I'm helping. :-) I was just attempting to correct incomplete information given to the poster. It is "a fact" that Boots would not have to convert GroovyLock LS widgets to iWidgets before they'd work in Evo.

It would be occasionally helpful if 'some' people around here would just admit it when they "got it wrong" or gave 'half the info' needed. Sheesh.. :banghead:

I'm out again.. Was pretty sure I'd find the same vibe here as last month and the month before that and the month before that…...
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-07-12 at 12:46 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-07-12)

Lol!! I always know what thread I'm posting and who I'm helping. :-) I was just attempting to correct incomplete information given to the poster. It is "a fact" that Boots would not have to convert GroovyLock LS widgets to iWidgets before they'd work in Evo.

It would be occasionally helpful if 'some' people around here would just admit it when they "got it wrong" or gave 'half the info' needed. Sheesh.. :banghead:

I'm out again.. Was pretty sure I'd find the same vibe here as last month and the month before that and the month before that…...
    Yeah, we pride ourselves on consistency. 😂

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

GUNNY29 (2014-07-12), MrTh3m3s (2014-07-13)

I'm so sorry guys I did not mean to start an argument can we please please not argue! For me please! newD I tested out what mcooper was saying and he is correct in that the functionality does get lost....
    NewD I appreciate u looking out making sure I had all possible info really
    Mcooper I thank you as well for letting me know of potential side effects!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-07-12), mcooper (2014-07-12), NewD (2014-07-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Woohoo. Check this out. Not everyone knows color codes. I find myself opening photoshop a lot to get color codes to match font color to wallpapers.

Therefore I put together this.

http://junesiphone.com/WallColor/

Enjoy.

http://moby.to/elsy34
    This is awesome, I was just wanting something like this earlier today while working on a LockScreen and here it is.
    Last edited by Simon; 2014-07-12 at 01:06 AM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Poolman1 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-07-12)

Page 48 of 68 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast