Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Is there by chance a video on creating circle or square...I am doin something wrong I know it I'm just trying to create a line but it keeps "setting" and won't move
    http://moby.to/fayx54

Is there by chance a video on creating circle or square...I am doin something wrong I know it I'm just trying to create a line but it keeps "setting" and won't move
    I'll try to replicate the issue. What theme are you running? And what all have you added to it?
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-07-01)

Thanx mcooper...currently I have a groovylock widget, about 6 icons & 5 elements, with shadows. But previously I tried out small amounts of items & always every time I would get a square set up & close the control panel to set another one it would "set" idk what else to call it but It becomes unmovable or even unable to pull up control....I'm going look at tutorial June posted see if that helps me out

Thanx for your help

Maybe I need to add them in before anything else? Thought maybe changing opacity was messing me up but in his vid above it obviously works!
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-07-01 at 07:52 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Azon3's Avatar
    Thanks

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Could someone please tell me where to get the lil music player?
    Thanks in advance..

Edit.

Never mind I found it thanks.
    Last edited by Azon3; 2014-07-01 at 09:10 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azon3 For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-07-01)

Thanx mcooper...currently I have a groovylock widget, about 6 icons & 5 elements, with shadows. But previously I tried out small amounts of items & always every time I would get a square set up & close the control panel to set another one it would "set" idk what else to call it but It becomes unmovable or even unable to pull up control....I'm going look at tutorial June posted see if that helps me out

Thanx for your help

Maybe I need to add them in before anything else? Thought maybe changing opacity was messing me up but in his vid above it obviously works!
    Try removing the groovylock. Then you can add it back after. I also suggest converting the GL to an iwidget if possible.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-07-02)

Yep that's the problem. With a groovylock the created item sets underneath it. I will look into it and see if I can put above it.

If the groovylock is not interactive (doesn't use touch) you can place it in var/mobile/Library/LBevoAnimations

This creates a layer above the wallpaper, and does not interfere with any other touching.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-07-02)

Unlike Rolf Harris lol
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Ew4rty (2014-07-06), st0n3parad0x (2014-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by techRn View Post
    Hi everyone. Some know if lock builder Evo is compatibilty with ios 7.1.2? Some tested?

Enviado desde Mi Iphone 5 
    Twitter @renenava
    Instagram: renenava
    It is confirmed to work on 7.1.2

14. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-07-02)

Need help with phone unwantingly unlocking with the simple touch of the screen. This may have been addressed already but I've googled looking for the answer and no luck.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

How do get the numbers beside the phone, messages and email icon in the notification section at the top without having the words too. With the words everything is overlapped.

Quote Originally Posted by pharrcyde View Post
    Need help with phone unwantingly unlocking with the simple touch of the screen. This may have been addressed already but I've googled looking for the answer and no luck.
    There is three ways to unlock. 1. Double tap on the screen, 2. Swipe right, 3. Add the unlock element.

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    How do get the numbers beside the phone, messages and email icon in the notification section at the top without having the words too. With the words everything is overlapped.

Do you have use theme plist selected in settings?

[QUOTE=June'sIphone;7102815]There is three ways to unlock. 1. Double tap on the screen, 2. Swipe right, 3. Add the unlock element.

Yes I've noticed these methods. I'd like to do away with the tap to unlock. It's annoying because it completely bypasses a passcode requirement. I'd like to keep my themed lock screen and maintain default (stock) unlock gesture. How tho?

[QUOTE=pharrcyde;7102855]
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    There is three ways to unlock. 1. Double tap on the screen, 2. Swipe right, 3. Add the unlock element.

Yes I've noticed these methods. I'd like to do away with the tap to unlock. It's annoying because it completely bypasses a passcode requirement. I'd like to keep my themed lock screen and maintain default (stock) unlock gesture. How tho?
    No sorry that is how it works, and isn't possible unless you set a groovy lock.

Having a "floating" lock screen is very annoying when moving items across the screen. Therefore it was removed. The standard swipe right to unlock is still there. It works just the same, but the screen doesn't move.

One thing I don't understand. It does not bypass any password set, but you said it does?

[QUOTE=June'sIphone;7102857]

No sorry that is how it works, and isn't possible unless you set a groovy lock.

Having a "floating" lock screen is very annoying when moving items across the screen. Therefore it was removed. The standard swipe right to unlock is still there. It works just the same, but the screen doesn't move.

One thing I don't understand. It does not bypass any password set, but you said it does?
    I will email you a video of what it's doing.

[QUOTE=pharrcyde;7102872]

I will email you a video of what it's doing.
    Email sent to [email protected]
    Last edited by pharrcyde; 2014-07-02 at 02:10 PM.

LockBuilder does not operate like that. You have something else effecting it.

In short LockBuilder itself has no way to bypass a passcode. There is a way, but for security reasons it was not coded. Do you have any lockscreen mobile substrates running?

http://moby.to/dowqwf
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-02 at 02:27 PM.

LockBuilder does not operate like that. You have something else effecting it.

In short LockBuilder itself has no way to bypass a passcode. There is a way, but for security reasons it was not coded. Do you have any lockscreen mobile substrates running?

Share your adventures with your friends realtime by JunesiBot (JunesGraphics) on Mobypicture
    I have "sixbar" which is the ios6 black status bar and "androidlockxt" which replaces the number pad with a draw pattern passcode

I have "sixbar" which is the ios6 black status bar and "androidlockxt" which replaces the number pad with a draw pattern passcode
    I got rid of androidlock and now it's working fine. Thanks

Oh yes AndroidLock. We talked about that a couple pages back. I still have yet to check it out. Guess it's storing your password somewhere.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (2014-07-04), J3T (2014-07-04), Poolman1 (2014-07-04)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Azon3's Avatar
    Thanks

Boii this is fun to mess with. Got in trouble at work for starring at my phone all day. LOL

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azon3 For This Useful Post:

J3T (2014-07-04), June'sIphone (2014-07-05), NeilJClements (2014-07-04), Poolman1 (2014-07-04)

Quote Originally Posted by Azon3 View Post
    Boii this is fun to mess with. Got in trouble at work for starring at my phone all day. LOL
    It's mad isn't it? It's like Flappy Birds for LS themers!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (2014-07-04), June'sIphone (2014-07-05)

Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast