Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1354

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

  1. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Is there by chance a video on creating circle or square...I am doin something wrong I know it I'm just trying to create a line but it keeps "setting" and won't move
    http://moby.to/fayx54

  2. #862
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Is there by chance a video on creating circle or square...I am doin something wrong I know it I'm just trying to create a line but it keeps "setting" and won't move
    I'll try to replicate the issue. What theme are you running? And what all have you added to it?
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-07-01)

  4. #863
    Thanx mcooper...currently I have a groovylock widget, about 6 icons & 5 elements, with shadows. But previously I tried out small amounts of items & always every time I would get a square set up & close the control panel to set another one it would "set" idk what else to call it but It becomes unmovable or even unable to pull up control....I'm going look at tutorial June posted see if that helps me out

    Thanx for your help

    Maybe I need to add them in before anything else? Thought maybe changing opacity was messing me up but in his vid above it obviously works!
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-07-01 at 07:52 AM.

  5. #864
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Azon3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tucson Arizona USA
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    1,432
    Thanked 363 Times in 103 Posts

    Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Could someone please tell me where to get the lil music player?
    Thanks in advance..

    Edit.

    Never mind I found it thanks.
    Last edited by Azon3; 2014-07-01 at 09:10 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azon3 For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-07-01)

  7. #865
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Thanx mcooper...currently I have a groovylock widget, about 6 icons & 5 elements, with shadows. But previously I tried out small amounts of items & always every time I would get a square set up & close the control panel to set another one it would "set" idk what else to call it but It becomes unmovable or even unable to pull up control....I'm going look at tutorial June posted see if that helps me out

    Thanx for your help

    Maybe I need to add them in before anything else? Thought maybe changing opacity was messing me up but in his vid above it obviously works!
    Try removing the groovylock. Then you can add it back after. I also suggest converting the GL to an iwidget if possible.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-07-02)

  9. #866
    Yep that's the problem. With a groovylock the created item sets underneath it. I will look into it and see if I can put above it.

    If the groovylock is not interactive (doesn't use touch) you can place it in var/mobile/Library/LBevoAnimations

    This creates a layer above the wallpaper, and does not interfere with any other touching.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-07-02)

  11. #867
    Unlike Rolf Harris lol
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    Ew4rty (2014-07-06), st0n3parad0x (2014-07-01)

  13. #868
    Quote Originally Posted by techRn View Post
    Hi everyone. Some know if lock builder Evo is compatibilty with ios 7.1.2? Some tested?


    Enviado desde Mi Iphone 5 
    Twitter @renenava
    Instagram: renenava
    It is confirmed to work on 7.1.2

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-07-02)

  15. #869
    Need help with phone unwantingly unlocking with the simple touch of the screen. This may have been addressed already but I've googled looking for the answer and no luck.

  16. #870
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    770
    Thanks
    348
    Thanked 54 Times in 45 Posts

    How do get the numbers beside the phone, messages and email icon in the notification section at the top without having the words too. With the words everything is overlapped.


  17. #871
    Quote Originally Posted by pharrcyde View Post
    Need help with phone unwantingly unlocking with the simple touch of the screen. This may have been addressed already but I've googled looking for the answer and no luck.
    There is three ways to unlock. 1. Double tap on the screen, 2. Swipe right, 3. Add the unlock element.

    Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    How do get the numbers beside the phone, messages and email icon in the notification section at the top without having the words too. With the words everything is overlapped.

    Do you have use theme plist selected in settings?

  18. #872
    [QUOTE=June'sIphone;7102815]There is three ways to unlock. 1. Double tap on the screen, 2. Swipe right, 3. Add the unlock element.


    Yes I've noticed these methods. I'd like to do away with the tap to unlock. It's annoying because it completely bypasses a passcode requirement. I'd like to keep my themed lock screen and maintain default (stock) unlock gesture. How tho?

  19. #873
    [QUOTE=pharrcyde;7102855]
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    There is three ways to unlock. 1. Double tap on the screen, 2. Swipe right, 3. Add the unlock element.


    Yes I've noticed these methods. I'd like to do away with the tap to unlock. It's annoying because it completely bypasses a passcode requirement. I'd like to keep my themed lock screen and maintain default (stock) unlock gesture. How tho?
    No sorry that is how it works, and isn't possible unless you set a groovy lock.

    Having a "floating" lock screen is very annoying when moving items across the screen. Therefore it was removed. The standard swipe right to unlock is still there. It works just the same, but the screen doesn't move.

    One thing I don't understand. It does not bypass any password set, but you said it does?

  20. #874
    [QUOTE=June'sIphone;7102857]
    Quote Originally Posted by pharrcyde View Post

    No sorry that is how it works, and isn't possible unless you set a groovy lock.

    Having a "floating" lock screen is very annoying when moving items across the screen. Therefore it was removed. The standard swipe right to unlock is still there. It works just the same, but the screen doesn't move.

    One thing I don't understand. It does not bypass any password set, but you said it does?
    I will email you a video of what it's doing.

    [QUOTE=pharrcyde;7102872]
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post

    I will email you a video of what it's doing.
    Email sent to [email protected]
    Last edited by pharrcyde; 2014-07-02 at 02:10 PM.

  21. #875
    Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    LockBuilder does not operate like that. You have something else effecting it.

    In short LockBuilder itself has no way to bypass a passcode. There is a way, but for security reasons it was not coded. Do you have any lockscreen mobile substrates running?

    http://moby.to/dowqwf
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-07-02 at 02:27 PM.

  22. #876
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    LockBuilder does not operate like that. You have something else effecting it.

    In short LockBuilder itself has no way to bypass a passcode. There is a way, but for security reasons it was not coded. Do you have any lockscreen mobile substrates running?

    Share your adventures with your friends realtime by JunesiBot (JunesGraphics) on Mobypicture
    I have "sixbar" which is the ios6 black status bar and "androidlockxt" which replaces the number pad with a draw pattern passcode

    Quote Originally Posted by pharrcyde View Post
    I have "sixbar" which is the ios6 black status bar and "androidlockxt" which replaces the number pad with a draw pattern passcode
    I got rid of androidlock and now it's working fine. Thanks

  23. #877
    Oh yes AndroidLock. We talked about that a couple pages back. I still have yet to check it out. Guess it's storing your password somewhere.

  24. #878

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (2014-07-04), J3T (2014-07-04), Poolman1 (2014-07-04)

  26. #879
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Azon3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Tucson Arizona USA
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    1,432
    Thanked 363 Times in 103 Posts

    Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Boii this is fun to mess with. Got in trouble at work for starring at my phone all day. LOL

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Azon3 For This Useful Post:

    J3T (2014-07-04), June'sIphone (2014-07-05), NeilJClements (2014-07-04), Poolman1 (2014-07-04)

  28. #880
    Quote Originally Posted by Azon3 View Post
    Boii this is fun to mess with. Got in trouble at work for starring at my phone all day. LOL
    It's mad isn't it? It's like Flappy Birds for LS themers!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (2014-07-04), June'sIphone (2014-07-05)

Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •