Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 1354

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

  1. #841
    I'll try again. I placed it in system/Library/LockCydgets/LockBuilderEvo.cydget....correct? Will report back again.

    Just did it again except instead of overwriting the original file, I added .bac to the original and just placed the new index.html in the folder. It DOES WORK😄😄😄!!! Thanks June I don't understand the issue the first try but all in all THANKS SO MUCH!

    Pic of system button now:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403996168.705459.jpg
    Last edited by rmax67; 2014-06-29 at 12:56 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-06-29)

  3. #842
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 711 Times in 235 Posts

    Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Have you tried setting a wallpaper to something different that what is set for the lockscreen?

    Meaning set as wallpaper, and not set as both.
    Sorry, just caught up. Cheers
    Last edited by Splatty79; 2014-06-29 at 01:13 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-06-29)

  5. #843

  6. #844
    There are 2 actually, Pandora Downloader and 3G Unrestrictor. Thanks for the help again! Now my addiction is back in Full Force!😁

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rmax67 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-06-29)

  8. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Sorry, just caught up. Cheers
    Now in 1.9 there is a wall fix button in the menu. Use it to remove that stock Lockscreen wallpaper. Will not interfere with the Springboard wallpaper.

  9. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post
    simple


    and unrestricted : )

    Vision (thanks to VictorBurgoa MCS for design inspiration)
    Hey jeepers, how do I add these icons? Are they just your sb icons & what theme? In the first pic

    Hey guys...I'm having an issue with "create" using a square to create a line...it sets so I can move or edit it & I'm not in lock mode
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404005225.428448.jpg
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-06-29 at 03:27 AM.

  10. #847
    When I unlock my wallpaper will show for a few seconds then it disappears to show the LB Evo pic that says swipe left to begin. I cant get my pic to stay on the lock screen. I can load a downloaded theme and itll stay. I uninstalled ran icleaner then reinstalled with same results. Any suggestions?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  11. #848
    Are u setting wall in settings app not from photos?

  12. #849
    From settings


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

  13. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by y4wizard View Post
    When I unlock my wallpaper will show for a few seconds then it disappears to show the LB Evo pic that says swipe left to begin. I cant get my pic to stay on the lock screen. I can load a downloaded theme and itll stay. I uninstalled ran icleaner then reinstalled with same results. Any suggestions?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Swipe left, scroll to the bottom, and click wallpaper fix.

    No clue about the getting to pic to stay. Just press wallpaper, select a wallpaper. It will stay until you reset.

    I still don't understand why everyone is running iCleaner. Never ran it "to clean" myself, Only to turn off mobile substrates when I had an issue. It has no effect on LockBuilder.

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Hey jeepers, how do I add these icons? Are they just your sb icons & what theme? In the first pic

    Hey guys...I'm having an issue with "create" using a square to create a line...it sets so I can move or edit it & I'm not in lock mode
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404005225.428448.jpg
    No idea why you can't move it. There is always the plist to remove or move it. I checked and created objects are movable.

    Quote Originally Posted by y4wizard View Post
    When I unlock my wallpaper will show for a few seconds then it disappears to show the LB Evo pic that says swipe left to begin. I cant get my pic to stay on the lock screen. I can load a downloaded theme and itll stay. I uninstalled ran icleaner then reinstalled with same results. Any suggestions?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Oh I see the issue. You don't set a wall from settings. You swipe left choose Wallpaper, then choose photos. Select the wall you want.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-29 at 06:53 AM.

  14. #851
    Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Thanx for reply June...this has happened to me every time I tried to create a square may be due to the refresh? Icon on the control panel that I push idk...anyway I just started fresh no big.

    I do have some other questions...is it possible to add transparency to the weather icons using the toggle in control panel? If not, ok I can handle it lol. Also I know u can add up to 5 shadows on your font but is there a way to add glow? If not, again I can handle it...

    Thanx for the update I had a minor scare where I tapped wallpaper fix & it turned my sb black but found where I had said to apply to both in settings but everything is a lot prettier. Thanx
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-06-29 at 07:02 AM.

  15. #852
    No clue, I created two squares and a circle. Refreshed while moving them, saved it, then loaded it they still move.

    How are you naming them?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404018133.648482.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Thanx for reply June...this has happened to me every time I tried to create a square may be due to the refresh? Icon on the control panel that I push idk...anyway I just started fresh no big.

    I do have some other questions...is it possible to add transparency to the weather icons using the toggle in control panel? If not, ok I can handle it lol. Also I know u can add up to 5 shadows on your font but is there a way to add glow? If not, again I can handle it...

    Thanx for the update I had a minor scare where I tapped wallpaper fix & it turned my sb black but found where I had said to apply to both in settings but everything is a lot prettier. Thanx

    To change the transparency of the weather icons tap and hold on the weather icon. Move the opacity slider.

    To make a glow shadow. Make a shadow, move it down say 1px. Use blur to blur it. Do that on left, right, and top. Or you can just add one shadow blur it, add another and blur it.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404018615.489600.jpg
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-29 at 07:10 AM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-06-29)

  17. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Hey jeepers, how do I add these icons? Are they just your sb icons & what theme? In the first pic
    Icons are included in each theme. Last posts are not yet on available. Submitted themes go through a testing process prior to being uploaded and available. Bad habit of posting prematurely sorry about that; but hopefully you will have access soon.

    Hey guys...I'm having an issue with "create" using a square to create a line...it sets so I can move or edit it & I'm not in lock mode
    Assume you have the latest update by reading your posts. When creating lines, try starting big to make dragging easier then scale down in plist.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-06-29), June'sIphone (2014-06-29), mcooper (2014-06-30)

  19. #854
    Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post
    Icons are included in each theme. Last posts are not yet on available. Submitted themes go through a testing process prior to being uploaded and available. Bad habit of posting prematurely sorry about that; but hopefully you will have access soon.



    Assume you have the latest update by reading your posts. When creating lines, try starting big to make dragging easier then scale down in plist.
    WOW June & jeepers! Thank thank you for such a thorough explanation...I am trying these out the RIGHT way RIGHT now! Again thanx so much

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-06-30)

  21. #855
    The first couple lock screens I made with LB Evo I remember selecting my wallpaper from settings and just selecting the use dynamic walls toggle in the LB Evo settings, thats why I was doing it that way. I tried selecting the wallpaper from swiping left a handful of times and it didn't work. Turns out the the pictures weren't the correct size. The reason i used icleaner was to make sure I didn't have any dependencies left behind from previous lock screen tweaks that might have been causing my prob. Thanks for the quick help.

  22. #856

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    bombmom (2014-06-30), mcooper (2014-06-30), Poolman1 (2014-06-30)

  24. #857

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-06-30), metaserph (2014-06-30)

  26. #858
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 45 Times in 31 Posts

    Is it possible to have the date translated to dutch? I can do that but when a update comes i have to start over again.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404153355.114576.jpg

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Hipperd For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-06-30)

  28. #859
    Is there by chance a video on creating circle or square...I am doin something wrong I know it I'm just trying to create a line but it keeps "setting" and won't move

  29. #860
    My iPhone is a Part of Me techRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Spain, Madrid
    Posts
    874
    Thanks
    1,642
    Thanked 3,594 Times in 569 Posts

    Hi everyone. Some know if lock builder Evo is compatibilty with ios 7.1.2? Some tested?


    Enviado desde Mi Iphone 5 😉👍
    Twitter @renenava
    Instagram: renenava

Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •