Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Can one of you please report some more post from this thread the 5 emails i got in 2 mins just wasn't enough!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-06-15), mcooper (2014-06-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Can one of you please report some more post from this thread the 5 emails i got in 2 mins just wasn't enough!
    Make an example of the offender and you won't get so many annoying emails. 👍
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-06-15)

Deal with the problem people like you said you would and we wouldn't need to report.

I told you in pm we wouldn't retaliate we would just report.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Well if I made an example out of each offender that has been reported on then probably 90% of the people active in this thread would be booted from modmyi. Then each of you will think your sly and make Dup accounts thats we will catch which takes a lot of work out of my day personally i dont have time for.

It would be nice if you guys could but y'alls big boy pants on and stop fighting over dumba$$ crap that really doesn't matter. I dont see any gain or loss really with what you guys are fighting about.

There is no argument. Just an ego boost was needed today apparently.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-06-15)

We are not. He came in here throwing accusations about when he has no idea what he is talking about. All we done was report the post as per your instructions.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

Gunny- I get it I am not saying you all are doing anything wrong by reporting. Thats not what I am trying to get at

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    I didn't even report. Still happens as it's has for well over a year now. Just gets old, but today's post was pretty funny. At least this time a mod showed up quickly. 😄

14. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-06-15)

I have it where i get notifications for every time some one post in the thread.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-06-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    I have it where i get notifications for every time some one post in the thread.
    Annoying that is and they're redundant when you have the app. I trap em in my spam and don't see them! Perhaps a method of turning them off would be useful?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Annoying that is and they're redundant when you have the app. I trap em in my spam and don't see them! Perhaps a method of turning them off would be useful?

You can unsubscribe. At the bottom of the email.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-06-15)

Then you lose all notifications when there are new posts. It doesn't discriminate. I want to be notified, but not by email

Then you lose all notifications when there are new posts. It doesn't discriminate. I want to be notified, but not by email

The new app should still send notifications. Not 100% sure though.

I got an email from you then it vanished. No clue why? Can you resend.

Change it in settings on the main site under subscriptions. You can select not to get emails.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-06-15), NeilJClements (2014-06-15)

I'm sure I tried that, but I'll give it another shot dude :-)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Go on your computer and click on settings at top of page to get to your user cp. On left side Click on general settings then go to default thread subscription mode and choose through my control panel only. That will make any new threads you post in not notify you by email but the MMi app notifications will still work and they will show up under subscribed and participated tabs in the MMi app.

For threads you are currently subscribed to go back to settings and click on subscriptions on left side. There click the box next to every thread you are subscribed to then at bottom right choose option to change them to "through my control panel only".

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-06-15), mcooper (2014-06-15), NeilJClements (2014-06-15), wardever (2014-06-15)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

This looks verry awesome June.
    I used the LB gps. The only thing that is keeping me off is that there isn't a dutch translation.
    In LB gps I translated somethings to dutch but after a update I had to start all over again.
    So maybe in time I will try this. but keep up the great work 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Hipperd View Post
    This looks verry awesome June.
    I used the LB gps. The only thing that is keeping me off is that there isn't a dutch translation.
    In LB gps I translated somethings to dutch but after a update I had to start all over again.
    So maybe in time I will try this. but keep up the great work 👍
    What isn't translated?

Regarding the Iconoclasm layout designer: I have found if you snap them within the bars (ie it looks like the bar overlaps them) rather than snapping up next to them, the plist is 100% accurate.

One thing I've noticed about LBEvo and it's a good thing:

In the UK we generally have terrible mobile reception. 4G? You've got to be joking! If you're not in a major city GPRS is about the best we can hope for and that's not always available.

HOWEVER, LBEvo seems to be able to resolve and report my location to my Lockscreen 99% of the time. I've not had a single widget or app able to do this. I noticed, whilst travelling the other day, when my iWidgets just gave up, my Lockscreen happily gave me all the weather info it was supposed to.

Well played guys!

Anyway, I knocked this up in about 20 minutes. Fed my addiction for a bit! LolImageUploadedByModMyi1402941332.857056.jpg

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-06-16 at 07:55 PM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-06-16)

Page 36 of 68 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast