Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Ah ha! Thank you :-)

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-06-12), mcooper (2014-06-12)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-06-12)

This is just incredible! Doing Iconoclasm layouts used to be a nightmare, now I just put a screenshot of my SB on my Lockscreen, design my layout and load it on my SB. Seriously dude. This is awesome!

A system like that to do the LS layout would be useful.
    Would overcome the 'generously proportioned fingers' syndrome ;-)

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-06-12 at 12:43 PM.

The Iconoclasm layout designer, brilliant though it is, doesn't seem to be accurate. It might be my phone, but I find the row spacing different when I load the layout to my SB. Only very slightly, but when you design a grid you can really see it.

Based on my past posts I am prepared to accept I am an idiot and I'm doing something wrong.

iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Thanks

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    No clue. It's as simple as installing iCleaner and turning off everything until you find it.
    So I got icleaner pro, turned ALL mobile substrate addons off except cydget loader but still no elements show. Even downloaded themes. Any idea what else it could possibly be?
    Last edited by DutchMaster22; 2014-06-12 at 11:31 PM.

Couple of themes to celebrate the World Cup 2014

DOWNLOAD

Brazil: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9s...Flat.plist.zip
    Croatia: http://www.mediafire.com/download/68...Flat.plist.zip
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2014-06-12 at 10:28 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-06-13), marco29 (2014-06-13), NeilJClements (2014-06-12), wardever (2014-06-13)

No England motif? Wise move sir!

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Not yet I'll be posting them as they play their first games.

I've got all 32 teams

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    10 a day is insane. I haven't had one in months. I'm sure many others will say the same. Please get iCleaner and turn all tweaks off except cydget loader and see if it crashes. You are still uninstalling I see. iCleaner is the best and easiest way of finding the culprit. If you go to JunesiPhone.com and click the Safe Mode Why article it lists the repo for iCleaner.

Few issues. Had to rename Evo Cards and Evo Forecast to drop the (widget) on the end. Plist showed Drifters free ram widget, but wasn't included. LBEvo Edge CircleBattery needs to be renamed.

Looks good though. Two icons in the top I don't have the apps for. Not sure why it says New Orleans yet or why both are in celsius.Attachment 670626
    Ok fixed most issues. Two icons at top are now stock apple calendar and weather.

Celsius can be changed in the widget config settings. They use gps as well so would need to switch to off. More tailored to me but widgets can be replaced with lb evo elements if u wish.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nt4k48f19d...vo%20Cards.zip

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster22 View Post
    So I got icleaner pro, turned ALL mobile substrate addons off except cydget loader but still no elements show. Even downloaded themes. Any idea what else it could possibly be?
    Nothing shows? Or somethings show and others don't?

I dunno what it could be honestly. It's been weeks now? Many devices are running LockBuilder fine. For those very few who don't I dunno what to advice. Up to you to figure out on your end. If I had your device I could figure it out in minutes. I would be able to look at what is, and isn't happening. Elements not showing doesn't explain enough for me to figure out by imagining. Since I don't all I can do is tell you what I would do.

I would go to settings make sure you have LockBuilderEvo selected in cydgets. Check and see if you have location services on, also core location. If not then I would manually enter your weather code for your location with location services off.

I would then see if I could add elements, or really see the state of the lockscreen. Does the menu show? (First thing I would check) does any sign of LBEvo show. I would try adding any element, widget, icon etc. if still nothing showed. (By this time most definitely something would show) I would alert certain variables in the code to see what is happening on the inside.

This could be as easy as you have the wrong information set, or you have nothing set in LBEvo settings. At this point i'm clueless on what to tell you to try. Elements not showing most likely has nothing to do with tweaks, but rather how you have the settings set. You proved this by turning off all other tweaks.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    The Iconoclasm layout designer, brilliant though it is, doesn't seem to be accurate. It might be my phone, but I find the row spacing different when I load the layout to my SB. Only very slightly, but when you design a grid you can really see it.

Based on my past posts I am prepared to accept I am an idiot and I'm doing something wrong.

It could fluctuate on some setups. I've noticed it with a couple. It's because it is adapted for i4 and 5s models. It will always be perfect on i4, i5 took some trickery as the new iconoclasm creates a totally different plist.

Send me the plist.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Ok fixed most issues. Two icons at top are now stock apple calendar and weather.

Celsius can be changed in the widget config settings. They use gps as well so would need to switch to off. More tailored to me but widgets can be replaced with lb evo elements if u wish.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nt4k48f19d...vo%20Cards.zip
    Edit code? Tisk tisk
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-13 at 10:32 AM.

Junes, here's the link to the plist. It's not a massive problem, but if you're lining up your icons to shelves, the second and 4th rows are too low.

Cheers dude :-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozo7lmvta9owcax/LBEvo.plist

tried icleaner pro method, now stuck on apple logo. Hope I didnt lose my JB

Something I would like help with: when you go to add a text effect (shadow / 3D etc) there is no way of removing the effect if you decide you don't like it.
    I can edit the plist, but is there an easier way?

Couple of themes to celebrate the World Cup 2014

DOWNLOAD

Mexico: MexicoFlat.plist
    Cameroon: CameroonFlat.plist

I seemed to have tripped across another small issue. When I add the Twitter info, it says it's not installed.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

I seemed to have tripped across another small issue. When I add the Twitter info, it says it's not installed.

Probably need tweetbot for that to work. I don't think it links to the normal twitter app.

Really? Because there's two options, one for Twitter and another for Tweetbot

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Really? Because there's two options, one for Twitter and another for Tweetbot

Aah, ok, so that's not your issue then sorry. You do have the default twitter app installed right? What about signing into it in the phone's normal settings?

No, got the regular twitter. Will try reinstalling the app and see if that does anything

Nope, still tells me it's not installed.

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-06-13 at 08:09 PM.

Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast