Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Attachment 670400

This is what I get. Description not working and the weather icon as shown. It is the third choice down on the weather icon list.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Both are working. I see a description of NA and I see a weather icon that has no icon due to the description being NA. Easy. Go to weather.com and view the weather for your area. It will say description NA and will not show an icon. Maybe email weather.com and tell them to fix weather for your area. Has nothing to do with LockBuilder not working. I do pull weather info from them, but if they don't provide info for your area there is nothing I can do.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-06-08 at 07:21 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

NeilJClements (2014-06-08)

Yeah, did that and it works, however I convinced it's something to do with them.
    There is no way the app is being selective about what is does and doesn't want to display.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1402248102.314153.jpg

First I would use the location that you are using on lockbuilder and not the one you looked up. The screenshot shows a totally different location. It is on their side. 3 people have verified no issues. Want to be sure go to weather.js find alert(sc.src); it will alert the XML. Look at it and find what is used for the description. All of that is not needed as I just told you the issue, and it is on their side. I'm going back to enjoying my Sunday. ✌️

Lol. I was pretty sure it was them when it reappeared for no reason.

Thanks dude.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1402248790.858746.jpg

This confirms it then....

Thanks for all the help guys!

Poolman1, I was so busy ranting about problems with the weather service I forgot to complement you on your choice of LBEvo theme ;-)

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-06-08 at 08:10 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

Poolman1 (2014-06-08)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks to you for creating it and to June for making it possible.👍

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poolman1 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-06-09), NeilJClements (2014-06-09)

If anyone wants elements included in LBEvo let me know. Getting another update ready this week.

Already added.
    Hour, Minute, and Colon. To edit each element instead of entire time. Hour can be different style than Minute etc.

Neighborhood, Street, Address with street (accuracy depends), and County. I don't think Neighborhood works in the US. At least doesn't show for me. I also do not think County works outside the US. Whatever doesn't pull will show NA.

Adjusted iWidget containing frame.

Fixed French Saturday translation.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

NeilJClements (2014-06-09), Splatty79 (2014-06-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    If anyone wants elements included in LBEvo let me know. Getting another update ready this week.

Already added.
    Hour, Minute, and Colon. To edit each element instead of entire time. Hour can be different style than Minute etc.

Neighborhood, Street, Address with street (accuracy depends), and County. I don't think Neighborhood works in the US. At least doesn't show for me. I also do not think County works outside the US. Whatever doesn't pull will show NA.

Adjusted iWidget containing frame.

Fixed French Saturday translation.
    Awesome June! Neighborhood is a must have for me so that's great.

Keep up the excellent work

The ability to move the properties widget that pops up would be useful. It sometimes appear over what you're editing.
    Also (and I know this would take more time) the ability to have a 'fine adjust pad' for moving the icons in place. For us fat-finger types.
    When saving, having the existing filenames appear in the box to save time and also, removing the chance of multiple copies of the same theme.
    LBEvo rocks!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-06-09)

Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1402325338.644421.jpg
    Work in progress. Messing around with the create elements and removed the text from "phone:0" (thanks Neil!)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-06-09), Poolman1 (2014-06-09)

Niiiice! Like that a lot!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

Splatty79 (2014-06-10)

Traveler out on Cydia

Coming soon : )

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-06-09), Poolman1 (2014-06-09), tunechi (2014-06-09)

Jeeepers7 your stuff is different class!

Jeepers that last one is dope!

I've gone all Bruce Lee today. I think the icons are by Jeeepers, so 'big up' to him for those :-)ImageUploadedByModMyi1402339115.215457.jpg

LBEvo is the business'

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

No one ever replied to my problem. I can't get anything to activate at the top of the lockscreen. Like when I have the SplitScreen theme activated I can't get phone, messages, and photos. But I can activate everything underneath those top 3. Same for other themes to. Can't touch or move things at the top of screen.

I will try an help. Where did you get the theme? I will download it and have a look

Ok, the whole of the top row works on mine, which doesn't help you I know. However, can you edit them? Maybe try replacing them temporarily. What happens then?

Last edited by NeilJClements; 2014-06-09 at 08:55 PM.

Thanks

I first downloaded SplitScreen from the the LBEvo webpage now I've installed it from cydia. It's only the top part of the screen that's unresponsive. Everything else is responsive.

What do you mean by edit? I can't even move the top 3 on SplitScreen but I can move the other 6 below them. To touch anything it has to be below that area. Even when I activate the edit screen I have to scroll everything below that too area to touch.
    Last edited by whoadie; 2014-06-09 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whoadie View Post
    I first downloaded SplitScreen from the the LBEvo webpage now I've installed it from cydia. It's only the top part of the screen that's unresponsive. Everything else is responsive.

What do you mean by edit? I can't even move the top 3 on SplitScreen but I can move the other 6 below them. To touch anything it has to be below that area. Even when I activate the edit screen I have to scroll everything below that too area to touch.
    I mean, can you move or change ay of their properties? If you press and hold, does the edit properties widget pop up?

Also, I'm assuming any other theme that utilises that area of your screen work perfectly ok?

Thanks

Can't press and hold anything in that area of the screen. But the ones underneath I can. And no, any theme that has anything up there can not be touch or activated

Can't touch the top 3 but can touch everything else
    Last edited by whoadie; 2014-06-09 at 09:29 PM.

Show us a list of tweaks you have installed
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast