Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

So far I'm loving this tweak. Thanks for your hard work.

This may have been answered but I didn't see it on the first page and couldn't find anything performing searches...

Do the shortcuts only work without a password
    Or pass code active? I use touch ID religiously since I store a lot of word related info on my device. When a lock code is present none of the shortcuts work for me.
    Last edited by Y2HBK; 2014-05-28 at 03:32 AM.

Default Iconoclasm Plist creation
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2HBK View Post
    So far I'm loving this tweak. Thanks for your hard work.

This may have been answered but I didn't see it on the first page and couldn't find anything performing searches...

Do the shortcuts only work without a password
    Or pass code active? I use touch ID religiously since I store a lot of word related info on my device. When a lock code is present none of the shortcuts work for me.
    Correct only without a password, and thanks.

This will be available soon with LockBuilder. Create iconoclasm layouts directly from LockBuilder itself. Since it has worked out so well, may release a separate cydget that solely creates iconoclasm plists too.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-28 at 04:09 AM.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

blkmini (2014-05-28), c0pes321 (2014-05-28), dwizurd (2014-05-28), mcooper (2014-05-28), Splatty79 (2014-05-28), tunechi (2014-05-29)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Correct only without a password, and thanks.
    Is this a limitation on the app or the phone? I mean, I guess I can just create a lock screen on my own that doesn't really utilize any shortcuts but still gives me SMS and email counts, etc.

Is this a limitation on the app or the phone? I mean, I guess I can just create a lock screen on my own that doesn't really utilize any shortcuts but still gives me SMS and email counts, etc.
    I have not found an obj-c command that will prompt password, then open the app without cydget crashing.

Thanks

This will be available soon with LockBuilder. Create iconoclasm layouts directly from LockBuilder itself. Since it has worked out so well, may release a separate cydget that solely creates iconoclasm plists too.
    Badass!! That's what I'm talkin' bout!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0pes321 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-28), mcooper (2014-05-28)

I gave it another shot, and seems like you can open apps with the passcode set. Its not the smoothest in the world. What I did was I ran an unlock code that prompts for the password. Then I set a delay to open the app. So if you enter the passcode within 3000ms it will open the app. If it is say 1500ms it wont. If its 3100ms it also wont. pretty crappy, but it does work if the timing is right. There still are things I miss about iOS6 and this is one of them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-05-28)

Setup for Visio HD

Setup plists
    Viso LB
    Stick in var/mobile/Library/LBEvoThemes

Setup is 3x3 Sparse with Iconoclasm.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

benjy42 (2014-05-29), blkmini (2014-05-29), c0pes321 (2014-05-28), dwizurd (2014-05-28), wardever (2014-05-29)

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

I just want to thank you for everything you've done and continue to do for this community June. I have had so many people both in forums and in real life ask about my phone setups. I of course point them towards this amazing tweak. I can't wait to play with the layout upgrade when it's available. 👊
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-28)

Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    I just want to thank you for everything you've done and continue to do for this community June. I have had so many people both in forums and in real life ask about my phone setups. I of course point them towards this amazing tweak. I can't wait to play with the layout upgrade when it's available. ��
    Thanks! I have written an article somewhat explaining the iconoclasm layout maker.
    : LockBuilder Evo taking over your entire device.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-28), dwizurd (2014-05-28)

Thanks

After reading your write up, does this mean that I have to abandon home screen designer for iconoclasm?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using ModMyi

After reading your write up, does this mean that I have to abandon home screen designer for iconoclasm?

I tried installing homescreen designer and it put me in a boot loop. Reason I went with iconoclasm, and then created a layout maker for it

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-29), Poolman1 (2014-05-29)

Thanks

I tried installing homescreen designer and it put me in a boot loop. Reason I went with iconoclasm, and then created a layout maker for it
    Thank you for the clarification. Looks like iconoclasm is my next Cydia purchase 😀

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    HomeScreenDesigner's worked perfectly for me since day 1 with never 1 crash even with LB installed too. You must have had a tweak conflict, June.

Thank you for the clarification. Looks like iconoclasm is my next Cydia purchase ��

Almost forgot it was paid. Had it since iOS4 maybe even iOS3.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    HomeScreenDesigner's worked perfectly for me since day 1 with never 1 crash even with LB installed too. You must have had a tweak conflict, June.
    Can't say.
    Homescreen Designer - What the ****. : jailbreak

Hence the reason I deleted it, instead of trying to troubleshoot. When making something that others may use, don't want to risk the possibility of this.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-29 at 04:16 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-05-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Had the same boot loop problem as well on my 5S. Used iCleanerPro to disable every tweak in the book and still boot looped. So, needless to say, this layout maker is much needed and I've been waiting for it for quite some time!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to c0pes321 For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-05-29)

Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    Had the same boot loop problem as well on my 5S. Used iCleanerPro to disable every tweak in the book and still boot looped. So, needless to say, this layout maker is much needed and I've been waiting for it for quite some time!

I had a very similar experience. I finally gave up when 7.1 went live, not worth risking a JB for.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-29)

LBEvo + SBEvo

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-29), dmick89 (2014-05-29), dwizurd (2014-05-30), Jkauf55 (2014-05-30), June'sIphone (2014-05-29), mcooper (2014-05-29)

What a night. Was confused with the iconoclasm maker on what really to do. It made layouts fine, and sent them to the LBEvo.plist enabled in Iconoclasm. Which worked great, but every time you wanted a different layout you would have to start over. Then in fact lose the previously made layout. Wardever had a great idea. Won't go into details, but you can store all plists in a separate file (var/mobile/Library/LBEvoIconoclasm) With this you are able to load any plist, then send it to the LBEvo.plist that is applied in Iconoclasm.

A wonderful idea imo. Means you don't have to change any plist in iconoclasm. We can share iconoclasm layouts with SB themes. You can edit any existing saved plists, and the best part all done from LBEvo.

Still testing making sure everything works correctly and nothing conflicts. Also added a few more things.

Fixed GroovyLock not resetting
    Fixed Lat and Long Rounding
    Added temp that shows F or C
    Added Blurred Background to show when notifications show
    Added two new icon sets (sent in from users)
    Added Min: and Max: text
    Added menu separators

Anything you would like to be added let me know.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-29 at 08:03 AM.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-29), mcooper (2014-05-29), MrTh3m3s (2014-05-29), wardever (2014-05-29)

What a night. Was confused with the iconoclasm maker on what really to do. It made layouts fine, and sent them to the LBEvo.plist enabled in Iconoclasm. Which worked great, but every time you wanted a different layout you would have to start over. Then in fact lose the previously made layout. Wardever had a great idea. Won't go into details, but you can store all plists in a separate file (var/mobile/Library/LBEvoIconoclasm) With this you are able to load any plist, then send it to the LBEvo.plist that is applied in Iconoclasm.

A wonderful idea imo. Means you don't have to change any plist in iconoclasm. We can share iconoclasm layouts with SB themes. You can edit any existing saved plists, and the best part all done from LBEvo.

Still testing making sure everything works correctly and nothing conflicts. Also added a few more things.

Fixed GroovyLock not resetting
    Fixed Lat and Long Rounding
    Added temp that shows F or C
    Added Blurred Background to show when notifications show
    Added two new icon sets (sent in from users)
    Added Min: and Max: text
    Added menu separators

Anything you would like to be added let me know.
    June just keeps amazing me. Soon we will be able to share complete layout themes (LS, springboard and icon layouts).

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-29), June'sIphone (2014-05-29), mcooper (2014-05-29), MrTh3m3s (2014-05-29)

Thanks

Hey June awesome work!
    One request I would have is a calendar widget that could display a user defined amount of events.

This could either use google cal and the user puts in their private feed address or somehow tap into the iCal.

I have made one for myself but doesn't display the order correctly but does take u to the events if tapped on.

I can pm u my poor attempt if u wanna look at!

Cheers
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1401405342.688403.jpg

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-05-30), wardever (2014-05-30)

Page 25 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast