Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Obviously your going to the wrong place to try and download. I have already added your cydia number. LBEvo is in the macciti repo. First post has a direct link to it. It is sunday. You donated while I was asleep, i've been with my family all day as it is a holiday weekend. It is not my fault you donated for something that is already in cydia. I have changed all links to prevents this, I also asked where you found this donation link you used. I release things in cydia so you don't have to wait half a day to get it as Saurik has set this up to be automatic. As I do have a life.

Here is the package. http://cydia.saurik.com/package/com....lderevocydget/ should say you already purchased.

Awesome thanks!
    Yea i obviously went the wrong place, i have now installed.. Thanks june..... Now to see wot this is about

Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Today, using Jeepers LS and my own SB Attachment 669367Attachment 669368
    Nice setup. Jeeepers is a theme making mastermind.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (2014-05-26), June'sIphone (2014-05-26)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Nice setup. Jeeepers is a theme making mastermind.
    How do i use this thing??? I dont want to change my lockscreen i wanna change my springboard.. Where is a full tutorial please??

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    How do i use this thing??? I dont want to change my lockscreen i wanna change my springboard.. Where is a full tutorial please??
    You set your SB from the lockscreen. You will also need SBHTML from Cydia. I believe there's a demo on the LBEvo.com site or maybe the first post of this thread
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

Thanks

Ive got sbhtml... I only want my sb a certain way... Like the theme with the large boxes

If you read the first post you would not have donated. You would have been sent to cydia where the released package is. Where did you find this donation link? The SB does not work without the LS. I don't do refunds unless from cydia, and only if the package doesn't work on someones device. I received 3 emails this morning to people who donated. I have added all 3 and I bet you were one of them.

I don't think you clearly understand how the LBEvo Springboard works. Here is explanation.
    : LBEvo SpringBoard "You've never customized the SpringBoard quite like this"
    I linked a post to you earlier. Might want to take a look at it. @Natty12

Ive got sbhtml... I only want my sb a certain way... Like the theme with the large boxes
    My theme? It is a wallpaper I made.

Put the wallpaper in your phone. Go to ifile save to camera roll. Go to LBEvo choose that wallpaper as a background. Set weather where you want. Press SaveSB and its done, you can turn off LockBuilder Evo if you want. Uploading the wallpaper.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-26 at 03:06 AM.

Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1401066526.868526.jpg
    How do i get my sb to look like this? Its the only reason i purchased this

That's a Lockscreen man!
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-26 at 03:12 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

That screenshot looks like boxor hd from the dreamboard days. Looks like the social.plist when loaded replicates that look for the lockscreen with LB evo. I think that is what Natty12 wants for his SB.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    That screenshot looks like boxor hd from the dreamboard days. Looks like the social.plist when loaded replicates that look for the lockscreen with LB evo. I think that is what Natty12 wants for his SB.
    I understand what he wants, which is not possible on the Springboard with LBEvo. It was actually modded after inspired OS by Knitsua and Zausser. Which may be what Boxor was modeled after.

-desktops2.png
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-26 at 05:14 AM.

Thanks

This is the answer you were looking for Natty12.

I understand what he wants, which is not possible on the Springboard with LBEvo. It was actually modded after inspired by Knitsua and Zausser. Which may be what Boxor was modeled after.

-desktops2.png

This is the answer you were looking for Natty12.
    Did my previous reply not satisfy you Simon? I think if he had anymore questions he would have asked.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Simon (2014-05-26)

I think you might be right. There are similarities.
    Natty12, if Simon is indeed correct, you can accomplish this with LBEvo. You will need iblank for ios7 and iwidgettapper. Both are free on Cydia. Both work fine in my phone.
    First just set the locksreen the way you want your SB to look. Then touch the saveSB button in the menu. Second. Unlock your phone and use iblank to create a blank icon. Then move all icons except that one to a different page. Third. Use iwidget tapper to create iwidgets that will open the apps that the photo icons emulate.
    sounds complex, but if you read the instructions of each tweak it's really not that difficult.

Or you could get dreamboard and the new Boxor7 theme that is in Cydia. I think it's $2.50 or around that price.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-26), Simon (2014-05-26)

I think you might be right. There are similarities.
    Natty12, if Simon is indeed correct, you can accomplish this with LBEvo. You will need iblank for ios7 and iwidgettapper. Both are free on Cydia. Both work fine in my phone.
    First just set the locksreen the way you want your SB to look. Then touch the saveSB button in the menu. Second. Unlock your phone and use iblank to create a blank icon. Then move all icons except that one to a different page. Third. Use iwidget tapper to create iwidgets that will open the apps that the photo icons emulate.
    sounds complex, but if you read the instructions of each tweak it's really not that difficult.

Or you could get dreamboard and the new Boxor7 theme that is in Cydia. I think it's $2.50 or around that price.
    Icons will not show if saveSB to LBEvo Springboard. I purposely left them out as SBHTML layer is under the icons with no interaction. He could set it as a lockscreen then take a screenshot, set as wallpaper, and saveSB. Then create a transparent icon mask with only labels showing. Then after apps are set remove labels. Still bothersome, and it definitely wasn't made to be on the Springboard. No included themes for LockBuilder Evo are for the springboard.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-05-26), Simon (2014-05-26)

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Forgot icons don t show.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-26), Simon (2014-05-26)

Thanks

Did my previous reply not satisfy you Simon? I think if he had anymore questions he would have asked.
    Looking to help, not hate. Want to put past disagreements aside and help all members get their devices how they want, it's what MMi was and is all about. One thing I am 100% about with you is that when motivated you can make what seems impossible possible.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-05-26)

Forgot icons don t show.
    The screenshot will work iblank and iwidget tapper.

Looking to help, not hate. Want to put past disagreements aside and help all members get their devices how they want, it's what MMi was and is all about. One thing I am 100% about with you is that when motivated you can make what seems impossible possible.
    Me and you squashed any beef awhile ago. What he is wanting (At this point) is impossible. Not by it can't be done, but in a feasible way (imo) its impossible. Now if we had a cydget for the springboard that laid on top of icons then we could work magic. The likely hood of that happening is very slim.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-26 at 05:35 AM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-05-26), Simon (2014-05-26)

The screenshot will work iblank and iwidget tapper.
    As long as iconomatic is off iblank for ios7 won't show a shadow or anything. ImageUploadedByModMyi1401075334.160569.jpg

Thanks

Me and you squashed any beef awhile ago.
    Cool. Then we are on the same page
    Maybe those icons in the form of iWidgets could be the next step to go without having to use a screenshot, maybe a iwidget add on to lbevo?. Or something even deeper with the help of cycript since that has the potential to replicate most if not all of tweaks like dreamboard?

Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast