Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    A was meant to be s, is it slow on ip4?
    I do not own one on iOS7. There is a quote in the description from mcooper. He has i4s "LBEvo is the smoothest thing ive ever ran on a 4s. Even iOS6 winterboard lockscreens lagged more than this" -mcooper

Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Experiencing an odd bug today created SB layout on LSAttachment 669301 this is what happens on SB Attachment 669302 sorry, but I figured pictures would explan it better
    Just got home, and fixed this. Respring your device, and it should be good. Thanks for letting me know, and thanks to mcooper for the fix.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-25 at 04:14 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (2014-05-25), mcooper (2014-05-25)

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I do not own one on iOS7. There is a quote in the description from mcooper. He has i4s "LBEvo is the smoothest thing ive ever ran on a 4s. Even iOS6 winterboard lockscreens lagged more than this" -mcooper

Just got home, and fixed this. Respring your device, and it should be good. Thanks for letting me know, and thanks to mcooper for the fix.
    Thank you June, and also Mcooper.
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-25), mcooper (2014-05-25)

A was meant to be s, is it slow on ip4?
    I haven't had any issues with lags on my 4s. I was very surprised by how light the footprint is with this. The main reason I am a supporter of LBEvo!

Also Futuristic.cydget works on the 4s now too. It's equally impressive on its own.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-25), wardever (2014-05-25)

Current setup. Midnight by Jeeepers7, Visio by FrenchiTouch with a little LBEvo Springboard action.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-25 at 07:09 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-25), dwizurd (2014-05-25), Ew4rty (2014-05-25), mcooper (2014-05-25)

Thanks

So i have purchased lb evo and added the gunny repo but it says this when installing ImageUploadedByModMyi1401013316.713502.jpg
    Also when installing lb evo springboard this happens ImageUploadedByModMyi1401013365.165395.jpg
    Why???

How did you purchase? It's live in cydia now on macciti repo. If you donated to June via his donate link email him proof of donation and your cydia number and he will add it when he is avaliable
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Thanks

I did it through the website and paypal.. Is the lbevo for sb aswell? Do i send transaction proof from paypal or cydia num?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    How did you purchase? It's live in cydia now on macciti repo. If you donated to June via his donate link email him proof of donation and your cydia number and he will add it when he is avaliable
    I didnt read thus properly ill send both
    Last edited by Natty12; 2014-05-25 at 01:43 PM.

Did you do it through the website on your iphone? If so your UDID would of been added as it does it automatically.

If you didn't do it on your iphone that's the problem.

Just send proof and cydia number and June will sort it out

Thanks

Yes i did it through my phone as i have no computer, when i payed for it through paypal it asked to press a button to register udid.. I pressed it then it took me to settings. Ive also emailed june with Paypal transaction id and cydia number

Ok cool he will hook you as soon as he can.

Six new themes added to lbevo.com

Check them out this one included by Jeepers7 ImageUploadedByModMyi1401025016.537164.jpg

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-05-25), dwizurd (2014-05-25), June'sIphone (2014-05-25), mcooper (2014-05-25), metaserph (2014-05-25)

Thanks

Check them out this one included by Jeepers7 ImageUploadedByModMyi1401025016.537164.jpg
    No good looking i need activating!! , alsi i want sb not lock

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    You need lock to use sb. You create and save your bs layout using lockbuilder Evo and run it using SBHTML.

The one on the repo is out of date I believe doesn't have all the fixes or features.

I'm gonna close the repo as soon as I hear from June.

Thanks

So ive donated to an out of date tweak? U best refund!! I dont even want the lb i want SB.. Sort it out wft!!

Dude calm down. Re read all of my posts please.

The sb part of lockbuilder Evo is a free add on. You need to lockbuilder Evo to use the sb part.

I told you to send your donation proof and cydia number and June will get you access on the macciti repo.

You will get the most up to date version and most stable version of both lockbuilder Evo and the bs package.

So ive donated to an out of date tweak? U best refund!! I dont even want the lb i want SB.. Sort it out wft!!
    If you read the first post you would not have donated. You would have been sent to cydia where the released package is. Where did you find this donation link? The SB does not work without the LS. I don't do refunds unless from cydia, and only if the package doesn't work on someones device. I received 3 emails this morning to people who donated. I have added all 3 and I bet you were one of them.

I don't think you clearly understand how the LBEvo Springboard works. Here is explanation.
    : LBEvo SpringBoard "You've never customized the SpringBoard quite like this"
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-25 at 07:39 PM.

Thanks

I have checked again and still says in cydia i need to register!!! I payed atleast 6 hours ago.. I have also replied to your emails i have recieved for buying it, i remember a certain page that sais (safari only). I have paid do u want my cydia number on here? I dont mind paying but i also dont like waiting half a day

I have checked again and still says in cydia i need to register!!! I payed atleast 6 hours ago.. I have also replied to your emails i have recieved for buying it, i remember a certain page that sais (safari only). I have paid do u want my cydia number on here? I dont mind paying but i also dont like waiting half a day
    Look man you donated while June was sleeping we are all from different parts of the world patience is the key. If you have sent your cydia number to June and proof of purchase and he has said he added you go to this link cydia://package/com.macciti.lbevospringboard

Delete the lbevo repo it is dead now. Beta testing has finished. The official packages is on the macciti repo now. Which is why June requires your cydia number to give you access to it because you have already paid.

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

"All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

Thanks

Look man you donated while June was sleeping we are all from different parts of the world patience is the key. If you have sent your cydia number to June and proof of purchase and he has said he added you go to this link cydia://package/com.macciti.lbevospringboard

Delete the lbevo repo it is dead now. Beta testing has finished. The official packages is on the macciti repo now. Which is why June requires your cydia number to give you access to it because you have already paid.
    Ok thank you gunny maybe that is why i cant add lbevo. I have sent cydia and paypal info. Ill remove the repo and see if i can now install it

Obviously your going to the wrong place to try and download. I have already added your cydia number. LBEvo is in the macciti repo. First post has a direct link to it. It is sunday. You donated while I was asleep, i've been with my family all day as it is a holiday weekend. It is not my fault you donated for something that is already in cydia. I have changed all links to prevents this, I also asked where you found this donation link you used. I release things in cydia so you don't have to wait half a day to get it as Saurik has set this up to be automatic. As I do have a life.

Here is the package. http://cydia.saurik.com/package/com....lderevocydget/ should say you already purchased.

Awesome thanks!
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-25 at 10:53 PM.

Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast