Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Don't feed the trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyleebillington View Post
    Hey June yeah that's what I originally came in the thread to update you about but wasn't sure I was in right place hahaha. Well haven't had any safe mode issue at all. So I'm betting it was because I didn't delete tweaks the right way and something was causing it. But thanks for your help. It's running perfect now. Appreciate yours and gunny's help.
    Great news, safemode has haunted me for ages. Seems we have finally squashed that bug. Thanks for letting us know. If you have any other issues let me know, and sorry for the state of the thread

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-25), mcooper (2014-05-25)

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    This would have died down quite some time ago, but more and more of you just keep jumping in to keep it going. You'll state that you don't come here fore this "crap" and whatever, but then another jumps in to keep it going.

And there we go, more name calling.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-05-25 at 12:04 AM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

👆Why is this guy still in here? Is he talking about LockBuilder?

Circle must be boring. Hey King go back to your circle and make us something we use everyday😄

"King Kong ain't got **** on me" dunno where you gained this ego. But you're right, faker than King Kong. Is that crown chocolate? Go spend time with your wife or something. You're not needed here. To much badassness for us to handle. Coded 3 lockscreens. He meant, I copy pasted some code around 3 times. Everyone's cocky on the internet, specially when they have no lives.

The guy that posts money on Facebook has no money. The one who thinks he's a king is nothing but a peasant. I'm done😂
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-25 at 12:10 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-25)

I tried lock builder but I guess I'm not advanced enough to use it. So I just make mine by coding what I want.

I'm sure that no one in here uses WW tweak.

Then come the personal attacks.

I have no life! This is all you do.

More insults. No class. I bet it makes you feel good to call people names and insult them.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-05-25 at 12:13 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ew4rty's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    This would have died down quite some time ago, but more and more of you just keep jumping in to keep it going. You'll state that you don't come here fore this "crap" and whatever, but then another jumps in to keep it going.

And there we go, more name calling.
    I'm not sure where I called anyone names in my post all I said is it is like school girls at time ********

Also the thread wouldn't have died it just would have been more productive without the ******** at each other

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ew4rty For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Ew4rty View Post
    I'm not sure where I called anyone names in my post all I said is it is like school girls at time ********

Also the thread wouldn't have died it just would have been more productive without the ******** at each other
    You must think very highly of yourself. The post you quoted was just a general statement not directed solely at you or I would have quoted your post like I did here.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Starting to get a bit out of hand guys, take it to the "great debate" thread or PM's

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-25), Krima (2014-05-25)

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Starting to get a bit out of hand guys, take it to the "great debate" thread or PM's
    Would rather if they just leave if they clearly are not here for the topic.

I use WW for the things that require it. It's just not needed with LBEvo.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-25), King_O_Hill (2014-05-25), Krima (2014-05-25)

Yeah surely if author of thread doesn't want them here and they are a detriment to the thread just stop them from coming to this thread. It's that simple. I guarantee this will happen everytime they post because they post simply to get a reaction.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

King, you're wasting your breath. June will always eventually take it personal.. Building himself up by putting others down is just "who he is". And because he has skills he feels he has the right to treat people however he wants.. It's sad really. The kid would never be able to keep a real job. He's gotta come here and charge people $5 for a Lockscreen to pay the bills..

He talks big to "compensate".. He's always the one to take it personal first. Always.

Ever wonder why he came back 6 months ago after he had his tantrum and ran off? Think about it...

Simon, Bo, feel free to clip all this stuff to great debate.. But don't forget to include June's comments too..
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-05-25 at 12:26 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-25)

NewD you are a grown man yet the most ridiculous of them all. Go away let us enjoy what we are doing here (something new not some rehashed **** someone else made) go touch your "boys" elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    King, you're wasting your breath. June will always eventually take it personal.. Building himself up by putting others down is just "who he is". And because he has skills he feels he has the right to treat people however he wants.. It's sad really. The kid would never be able to keep a real job. He's gotta come herd and charge people $5 for a Lockscreen to pay the bills..

He talks big to "compensate".. He's always the one to take it personal first. Always.

Ever wonder why he came back 6 months ago after he had his tantrum and ran off? Think about it...
    1. I'm not a kid. 2. I have a Job. 3. Leave my thread you're talking out the side of your face as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Yeah surely if author of thread doesn't want them here and they are a detriment to the thread just stop them from coming to this thread. It's that simple. I guarantee this will happen everytime they post because they post simply to get a reaction.
    Funny that you say that. I asked you numerous times to leave the WW thread and yet you wouldn't. Now you want me to do as you ask. I even asked you very nicely.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Krima (2014-05-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    1. I'm not a kid. 2. I have a Job. 3. Leave my thread you're talking out the side of your face as usual.
    Don't ever tell me where to post and not to. I won't tell you nicely again.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Would rather if they just leave if they clearly are not here for the topic.
    I would rather him not call me a tool and a troll. We don't always get what we want.

By the way, here is me using Junes Lockbuilder. ImageUploadedByModMyi1400970498.589461.jpg So I guess Junes assumption is wrong. He really has the wrong idea about a lot of things.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ew4rty's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't king I just think this should just end and go to a thread like it was intended if it's not productive I think it should not be said that's just my humble opinion don't care if anyone likes it or not

Like the other posts say if it needs to carry on the people who it concerns should take it to the great debate thread if not end it so if anyone has a problem it's easier to find then flicking through pages of insults buy everyone

And that's not directed at you personally it's directed to everyone it's not for this it's for support and ideas
    I have no beef with anyone here but reading this just gives certain people names in the community

I left my own thread because the moderators wouldn't stop this group from coming in and trolling my thread. Sad I had to contact Kyle. Which then you left. So leave again. All the last few pages are pointless bs.

As for the great debate. There is no debate. Just your feelings hurt. And tbh I never go there and never will it is pointless. For people who have time to burn arguing pointlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Funny that you say that. I asked you numerous times to leave the WW thread and yet you wouldn't. Now you want me to do as you ask. I even asked you very nicely.
    First of this isn't my thread, secondly I didn't leave because you bad mouthed me in that thread after I yes me moved to great debate but there wasn't enough of an audience there for you to "play" the innocent party

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ew4rty View Post
    I don't king I just think this should just end and go to a thread like it was intended if it's not productive I think it should not be said that's just my humble opinion don't care if anyone likes it or not

Like the other posts say if it needs to carry on the people who it concerns should take it to the great debate thread if not end it so if anyone has a problem it's easier to find then flicking through pages of insults buy everyone

And that's not directed at you personally it's directed to everyone it's not for this it's for support and ideas
    I have no beef with anyone here but reading this just gives certain people names in the community
    June doesn't welcome people - he calls people names who ask him for help or who offer ideas. If he were welcoming - things would be different..

Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast