Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1354

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

  1. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    No, I mean how you and the rest of the BandWagoneers jump into every thread and pretend to know everything about it. Like being in the presence of the brilliance of guys like Jake and Matt will give you some sort of street credit. . No doubt you would do the same with June except he wouldn't have any part if it. None of you use his stuff, why do you feel the need to come here and try to bully people? I've tried to be respectful to everyone on MMI, but seeing the ridiculousness of you and the BandWagoneers has driven me away from all but a few threads. And I'm not the only one. Get over yourselves.
    They were there helping me at one time. Great supporters, just as they support Matt and Jake. I've sent a few of them packages before ever being released for free. It changed at one moment, when I didn't want to implement some dumb tweak, and the release of JuneScreen. Which they commented I was riding GroovyCarrots nuts, because he created it for me. <-Thats funny now. Cascaded from that to now, where they are haters. They say haters are your biggest fans. I believe it. Not a thread I make they don't come show me attention. Just wish they were more clever and less repetitive in their hateful remarks. Gets old.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-24 at 10:58 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2014-05-24)

  3. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    No, I mean how you and the rest of the BandWagoneers jump into every thread and pretend to know everything about it. Like being in the presence of the brilliance of guys like Jake and Matt will give you some sort of street credit. . No doubt you would do the same with June except he wouldn't have any part if it. None of you use his stuff, why do you feel the need to come here and try to bully people? I've tried to be respectful to everyone on MMI, but seeing the ridiculousness of you and the BandWagoneers has driven me away from all but a few threads. And I'm not the only one. Get over yourselves.
    I see your point bro. Except I was invited into Jake and Matt's projects. So I'm not looking for street cred through them, I've stood on my own for quite some time.

    I tried to be a supportive part of June's threads. Go back to the 69 thread and you will see that I was helping and answering questions on a daily basis only because I liked his work. He got all bent out of shape because I asked about making his widget with GPS and offered up the WW tweak.

    Bully people? Who have I bullied? I am respectful of everyone until they disrespect me. So next time get your facts straight before you attack and bully me.

    No hard feelings, I've always liked you and never said anything to you that was disrespectful, until you did it here first.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2014-05-24)

  5. #343
    Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Glad we can post about what this thread is actually about. I'd hate to see this thread (like so many others on mmi) get hijacked by a bunch of tweak/theme/LS know-it-alls who act like they own mmi and all things that are jailbroken.

    Just admit that you are not here to help, you are not here to advocate knowledge, you are only here to attempt to sabotage someone's work and their ability to profit from something that they have put their own time into. Don't be afraid to actually tell the truth. If you don't like someone you gang their thread. I've seen it too many times to count.

    The worst part is that many of you were there to help me in this community when I first started, and I appreciated that. Unfortunately it appears that you have given up on actually helping people and instead just ridiculing anyone that is outside of your circle.

    You're not helping the community or mmi, you are just making it less enjoyable for everyone else to be here. Soon it will just be the half dozen of you left on here circling jerking.

    Enjoy!
    Last edited by wardever; 2014-05-24 at 11:00 PM.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

    c0pes321 (2014-05-25), June'sIphone (2014-05-24), mcooper (2014-05-24), MrTh3m3s (2014-05-24)

  7. #344
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrTh3m3s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Shropshire England
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 341 Times in 127 Posts

    I think the way some of you are talking to June, he might not be the only coder out there, but he is one of the best out there, he's well known within the community for kickass themes and for pushing the boundaries for LockBuilderEvo. Him and Gunny are actuall great guys, Gunny can be a sarcastic ****** at times but that's him. I've had the privilege of beta testing LockBuilder and doing so met some great down to earth people who will help any way they could. I don't think this is what ModMyI had in mind when updating the app to make it a "Better experience for everyone". Show a bit of respect and respect will reciprocated. We all have a role in making this community the best, not slag each other or be dicks to people. ModMyI is to get involved in themes tweaks, share ideas and share add ons that others have done, this is not Facebook so don't act like it is. I love this community and as my Nana says "treat everyone how you wished to be treated yourself" peace ✌️

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrTh3m3s For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-05-24)

  9. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by wardever View Post
    Glad we can post about what this thread is actually about. I'd hate to see this thread (like so many others on mmi) get hijacked by a bunch of tweak/theme/LS know-it-alls who act like they own mmi and all things that are jailbroken.

    Just admit that you are not here to help, you are not here to advocate knowledge, you are only here to attempt to sabotage someone's work and there ability to profit from something that they have put their own time into. Don't be afraid to actually tell the truth. If you don't like someone you gang their thread. I've seen it too many times to count.

    The worst part is that many of you were there to help me in this community when I first started, and I appreciated that. Unfortunately it appears that you have given up on actually helping people and instead just ridiculing anyone that is outside of your circle.

    You're not helping the community or mmi, you are just making it less enjoyable for everyone else to be here. Soon it will just be the half dozen of you left on here circling jerking.

    Enjoy!
    Really! I coded 3 SB for people yesterday alone. Yet I don't help people! That circle is what brings a lot of things here that people use everyday. I'm done.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  10. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I see your point bro. Except I was invited into Jake and Matt's projects. So I'm not looking for street cred through them, I've stood on my own for quite some time.

    I tried to be a supportive part of June's threads. Go back to the 69 thread and you will see that I was helping and answering questions on a daily basis only because I liked his work. He got all bent out of shape because I asked about making his widget with GPS and offered up the WW tweak.

    Bully people? Who have I bullied? I am
    of everyone until they disrespect me. So next time get your facts straight before you attack and bully me.

    No hard feelings, I've always liked you and never said anything to you that was disrespectful, until you did it here first.
    And when he decided not to use "your" tweak that was created by someone else. You decided to do what your doing now, come into all his stuff and make things difficult for the people here to learn and help. I've received useful info from you and krima many times and even from newd a couple times. But what have you done in this thread that's helpful or useful??? The only reasons your here doiing this is that your giving payback because you got your feeling hurt and your bored because you have nothing to do. I'm going to give you the biggest complement I've given on MMI. YOU ARE FULL OF USEFUL INTELLIGENT HELPFUL INFORMATION. Now please go to a thread where you are needed and leave the folks in this thread, who are here to learn and help, alone.
    And please take newd with you.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    c0pes321 (2014-05-25), June'sIphone (2014-05-24), Krima (2014-05-25), wardever (2014-05-24)

  12. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Really! I coded 3 SB for people yesterday alone. Yet I don't help people! That circle is what brings a lot of things here that people use everyday. I'm done.
    does this mean you are leaving?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-05-24)

  14. #348
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Don't forget, this all escalated after June called people a troll and tools. No one said anything about him until he started calling people names. Regardless of your loyalty, this is what happened. No way to misinterpret what he said. I hope people can at least see that.

    @Mcooper. I never had any issues with u and I still don't. Respect what u do.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  15. #349
    This is an iPhone forum you guys come off all high and mighty. Thinking that I initiated this. If you only knew all the facts and not just what you see here.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeeepers7 View Post
    does this mean you are leaving?
    See, you just couldn't let it go. Always have to have the last word from one of June's goons! I'll be here long after you are gone.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-05-24 at 11:27 PM.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  16. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Don't forget, this all escalated after June called people a troll and tools. No one said anything about him until he started calling people names. Regardless of your loyalty, this is what happened. No way to misinterpret what he said. I hope people can at least see that.

    @Mcooper. I never had any issues with u and I still don't. Respect what u do.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I would never say June is not rude. But the person who was called a troll is not helpless. He/She can report the post, or he/she can blast right back at June. If someone called me a troll I would handle that myself. Just as you would. Some people see that, and feel the need to jump in and start a ruckus just because they don't like the person who made the initial statement. Bad for MMI and bad for the comunity. .
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    Krima (2014-05-24)

  18. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    This is an iPhone forum you guys come off all high and mighty. Thinking that I initiated this. If you only knew all the facts and not just what you see here.

    "high and mighty" . cast the first stone friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I'll be here long after you are gone.
    Correct, and that's sad in itself.

  19. #352
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    I would never say June is not rude. But the person who was called a troll is not helpless. He/She can report the post, or he/she can blast right back at June. If someone called me a troll I would handle that myself. Just as you would. Some people see that, and feel the need to jump in and start a ruckus just because they don't like the person who made the initial statement. Bad for MMI and bad for the comunity. .
    I agree man. This is a fair statement. Being that the person is new, I decided to comment and clearly I shouldn't have. I truly did not intend for things to escalate like they have. But when June called me a tool and a troll I felt like I should defend myself. As I'm sure anyone would.

    But ultimately I agree with your position. June did instigate this and continue it by posting screenshots of people that he has muted. That was very childish to me.

    I don't hate on people just because they are friends with someone I do not like. I would others would judge me based on their personal interactions with me and not just because June doesn't like me.

    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by Krima; 2014-05-24 at 11:43 PM.

  20. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Don't forget, this all escalated after June called people a troll and tools. No one said anything about him until he started calling people names. Regardless of your loyalty, this is what happened. No way to misinterpret what he said. I hope people can at least see that.

    @Mcooper. I never had any issues with u and I still don't. Respect what u do.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    To be regretfully honest, I always thought you were most balanced of the group, but let's face it,
    the dude took the first shot. Let's move on though, and focus more positive energy toward this amazing tweak.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to J3T For This Useful Post:

    Krima (2014-05-25)

  22. #354
    Am I in the right place here. I was looking for the place we talk about lb evo. Didn't know if my phone took me to the wrong thread or what.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbyleebillington For This Useful Post:

    Ew4rty (2014-05-24)

  24. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyleebillington View Post
    Am I in the right place here. I was looking for the place we talk about lb evo. Didn't know if my phone took me to the wrong thread or what.
    Yes you are here!

  25. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    This is an iPhone forum you guys come off all high and mighty. Thinking that I initiated this. If you only knew all the facts and not just what you see here.
    That's my exact point, King. I and most of the other people here only see what is going on "here". I'm not here for a soap opera and I personally don't have an issue with anyone here. So, I'd rather not have to wade through all of the BS because someone hurt someone else's feelings or pissed someone off somewhere else.

    Call me old-school but if I have a problem with someone I am going to take it directly to them and drop the gloves, as I would expect someone that has a problem with me to do the same thing. No verbal jabs or hijacking of threads. This isn't Myspace or Facebook. We are all adults (well, most of us) and should act like it. If June has wronged you then go after him privately or in a forum that was created to let you air your grievances, not in a thread where people who have nothing to do with it have to read this petty crap.

    We only see what is going on here, and what we are seeing is annoying as f***. Everyone needs to grow up and let us enjoy this tweak. Take the word battle somewhere else. If I wanted to see that sh** I would go to my 12 year old's debate meets. But I don't because I'd rather be tweaking the f*** out of my phone.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wardever For This Useful Post:

    Ew4rty (2014-05-24), June'sIphone (2014-05-24)

  27. #357
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Ew4rty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 117 Times in 56 Posts

    Don't post much on mmi and now I know why these threads are ment for help and support and everytime they all go well off topic. People get lost and give up after a few pages of bull S**t sometimes it's like a bunch of school girls.

    Let's just all say it's ego's everyone has one but people get sick of hearing the same crap we all know some people don't like others here and get on with it I see you all saying we are helping Junes customers and he is not, but all I see is hate towards June we all know he has talent and most of you also know a bit and have talent but that is no reason to gang up in threads against people

    Or is it that LBEvo is a LS/Tweak that nobody else thought of or couldn't make now someone has you lots are jealous?

    I don't know and don't really care I've been running LB/LBEvo since the day it was thought of and made.
    Yes had loads of problems but sine the latest update which some of us have had for over a week we have had no problems runs smooth and we are tuning it from iPhone 4 up to 5s so most problems are down to tweaks installed by user not the creator

    Nothing is perfect (well maybe me&#128541 but let's just end this and go back to helping or being silent nothing wrong with a bit of banter now and then but you guys don't stop till threads die away from what they were created for let's grow up shake hand and carry on with what we all know is a great game changer for everyone with a Jailbroken iPhone

    Rant over

    Not everyone will get along but no need to hijack every thread on mmi it's not what mmi is for if you want to slag each other off there is threads created for that if not there's a app for everything in the AppStore 😆✌️

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ew4rty For This Useful Post:

    c0pes321 (2014-05-25), dwizurd (2014-05-25), June'sIphone (2014-05-24), Krima (2014-05-25)

  29. #358
    Livin' the Dream Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,825
    Thanks
    4,960
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

    @jeeper7. I appreciate that man. There is just a lot of nonsense on both sides. Many of us have expressed an interest in just wanting to put all this nonsense behind us. But it's hard when u try and anything u do gets taken as a personal dig. I mean I get called out for mentioning Convergance on Junes thread but he can go on jakes and promote his product. It's hypocrisy to me. That's not balanced, that's not fair. June calls me a name and yet I'm a troll.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  30. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyleebillington View Post
    Am I in the right place here. I was looking for the place we talk about lb evo. Didn't know if my phone took me to the wrong thread or what.
    How's the safe mode issue, did it squared away for you?

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (2014-05-25)

  32. #360
    Hey June yeah that's what I originally came in the thread to update you about but wasn't sure I was in right place hahaha. Well haven't had any safe mode issue at all. So I'm betting it was because I didn't delete tweaks the right way and something was causing it. But thanks for your help. It's running perfect now. Appreciate yours and gunny's help.

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bobbyleebillington For This Useful Post:

    Ew4rty (2014-05-24), June'sIphone (2014-05-25), mcooper (2014-05-25)

Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •