Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Default Slide to unlock Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    I've done that, the "bug" only occurs when I set the day to a larger scale. At 20 it sits where I place it, the larger I scale it, the more offset it becomes. Simple enough though, I just redid it with a smaller size
    Interesting, I will look at it.

Let me give credit where credit is due. Saurik for Cydget, Cydia, and Cycript, Youssef for Lock Screen Tool, moeseth for ClearLockNotifications, GC for SBHTML, and Apple for the iPhone. Better? Oh yea credit Krima and the others for the idea of SBHTML. lol tools

LBEvo Slide to unlock

Add slide to unlock anywhere on LockBuilder Evo. Works as expected, slide to unlock just like iOS6. Can be placed anywhere and resized.

Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-24 at 08:31 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-24), dwizurd (2014-05-24), mcooper (2014-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post

Let me give credit where credit is due. Saurik for Cydget, Cydia, and Cycript, Youssef for Lock Screen Tool, moeseth for ClearLockNotifications, GC for SBHTML, and Apple for the iPhone. Better? Oh yea credit Krima and the others for the idea of SBHTML. lol tools

Add slide to unlock anywhere on LockBuilder Evo. Works as expected, slide to unlock just like iOS6. Can be placed anywhere and resized.
    I think the word "others" is too general. But naming everyone would consume too much space.

How about just say "BandWagoneers"?
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-24)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Oh yea credit Krima and the others for the idea of SBHTML. lol tools
    I don't see how my post deserves this kind of reaction. I didn't say I suggested it, I said someone did. I just thought people would like a little backstory. But I'm not surprised by your reaction because you have a real gift for taking things personally.

The truth is Kanye, not everything that is posted on your thread by me is meant as an attack. Maybe you should just react to what is said and not what u assume someone meant because it seems to almost always be negative. Just have a little more patience with others. Like that new person, no need to call him a troll without first knowing his history. I think NewD has a good point about you.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-24), NewD (2014-05-24)

Guys Junes been doing this for years on a much bigger scale than it is now he knows what to expect and what he will come across he really doesn't need your help as amateurs. He has thousands of customers all extremely happy with the service he provides.

I've said it before you little group of Mmi groupies really need to remember that more happens off this site than happens on.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

dwizurd (2014-05-24), June'sIphone (2014-05-24), mcooper (2014-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    I think the word "others" is too general. But naming everyone would consume too much space.

How about just say "BandWagoneers"?
    You mean like what you are doing with this statement?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    I've said it before you little group of Mmi groupies really need to remember that more happens off this site than happens on.
    Wow, this is an amazing idea to have a means of communication outside of MMI! I wish I had thought of doing this! But we can't all be the genius that is June. Please teach us your ways ole Master Gunny'
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2014-05-24 at 09:59 PM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

10. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-05-24)

I almost want to see how much hate is in this post😝 ImageUploadedByModMyi1400961596.270949.jpg

To bad I'm fishing and couldn't care less.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SAMCRO69 View Post
    Groovycarrot. SBHTML.
    This guy was obviously being a smartass. Had no idea my post #302 would stir up all this negativity. My bad.....Forgive me for not stating all the appropriate credit? Let's just move on and enjoy this masterpiece.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0pes321 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-05-24), King_O_Hill (2014-05-24)

Krima thanks for insight. Same thing you said months ago. Repeat repeat and repeat again. No one cares what you think of me. I sure as hell don't. Last I checked it's about my work which I seriously doubt you use. So therefore you are the troll sir. Wish you guys would get a life and quit riding my nuts. But I guess we all need haters.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Guys Junes been doing this for years on a much bigger scale than it is now he knows what to expect and what he will come across he really doesn't need your help as amateurs. He has thousands of customers all extremely happy with the service he provides.

Tunnel vision. Always running in packs. They eat, sleep and drink Mmi. Have full time jobs yet I see them on here 24/7. Kids and a wife too? Don't see how they do it. Or even why for that fact.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-24 at 10:08 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-24)

I almost want to see how much hate is in this post😝 ImageUploadedByModMyi1400961596.270949.jpg

To bad I'm fishing and couldn't care less.
    Ha, you don't have the nads to even see what I posted. You even show me that you ignored me. What are you like 14 or something? There's no hate here, just honesty that you can't handle. I don't hate anyone, but I love watching you treat people like crap. Maybe it's time to quit, again.

Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    This guy was obviously being a smartass. Had no idea my post #302 would stir up all this negativity. My bad.....Forgive me for not stating all the appropriate credit? Let's just move on and enjoy this masterpiece.
    Ignore them, I just finished ignoring the last of the group. Hate that I even commented. No need to apologize, on your behalf share whatever you please, however you please. It is clearly mentioned in every aspect of getting that package what it requires. If someone "asks" they will get an answer, as everyone here has gotten an answer for any question asked.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-24 at 10:17 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-25), King_O_Hill (2014-05-24)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

June is a 'legend', "in his OWN mind".

And, Gunny, if you think June's the only tweak creator/artist here that has 'thousands' buying his products you're truly deluded.
    Just because a person has a talent - doesn't give them the right to treat people badly and call people trolls.

I've just gotten to the point where I can't enjoy anything June makes anymore because I've lost all respect for the man. June's problem with certain people here has nothing at all to do with 'cliques' he won't 'pay homage to'.. and everything to do with his poor attitude.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-24)

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Tunnel vision. Always running in packs. They eat, sleep and drink Mmi. Have full time jobs yet I see them on here 24/7. Kids and a wife too? Don't see how they do it. Or even why for that fact.
    It's just what I do. Multitask, I can teach you. I've not said anything hateful, I love reading your posts, that's why I subscribe to all your threads.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-05-24)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    Yes yes June, you r such an innovator. Gods gift to 5 dollar Lockscreens. I'm sure your buddies don't care what I think as I'm sure mine don't care what u think. Riding your nuts? Why don't u stop riding Jakes nuts with your JuneScreen and now with this. You deserve all the praise and all the hate you get. How could I mention this months ago when SBHTML just got released. Let the hate begin all over nothing. There is no way what I said deserves this kind of reaction. Just let it go man.

Why don't u stick to your word and go to Macciti exclusively.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by Krima; 2014-05-24 at 10:21 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-24), NewD (2014-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    June is a 'legend', "in his OWN mind".

And, Gunny, if you think June's the only tweak creator/artist here that has 'thousands' buying his products you're truly deluded.
    Just because a person has a talent - doesn't give them the right to treat people badly and call people trolls.

I've just gotten to the point where I can't enjoy anything June makes anymore because I've lost all respect for the man. June's problem with certain people here has nothing at all to do with 'cliques' he won't 'pay homage to'.. and everything to do with his poor attitude.
    Well stated.

But I don't think that June has ever made an actual tweak, just themes and LS's. but the rest of your statement is great!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

NewD (2014-05-24)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-24)

You guys should pm each other. ImageUploadedByModMyi1400962930.603915.jpg

Make sure you like each other's post too.
    Thanks bro! I love your ideas, they are very fresh and informative. Also those screen shots are very cool too.

Default Slide to unlock Widget
    Here is what we are here for. Things that have never been done before. Something for creative, advanced users. That is why I created LockBuilder Evo.

LBEvo Slide to unlock

Add slide to unlock anywhere on LockBuilder Evo. Works as expected, slide to unlock your phone just like iOS6. Has a little bit of a twist, can be placed anywhere and resized!

Add to var/mobile/Library/iWidgets

iWidgets is not needed really. You just need to have a folder there.

Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-24 at 10:42 PM.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-25), dwizurd (2014-05-25), King_O_Hill (2014-05-24)

So we are here to make iOS 7 look and act like iOS 6? That's not why I'm here.

How is this for "Advanced" user? Just placing separate widgets on the screen. Apparently I must be super advanced then.

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You mean like what you are doing with this statement'
    No, I mean how you and the rest of the BandWagoneers jump into every thread and pretend to know everything about it. Like being in the presence of the brilliance of guys like Jake and Matt will give you some sort of street credit. . No doubt you would do the same with June except he wouldn't have any part if it. None of you use his stuff, why do you feel the need to come here and try to bully people? I've tried to be respectful to everyone on MMI, but seeing the ridiculousness of you and the BandWagoneers has driven me away from all but a few threads. And I'm not the only one. Get over yourselves.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-05-25), Ew4rty (2014-05-24), June'sIphone (2014-05-24), King_O_Hill (2014-05-24), wardever (2014-05-24)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    But I don't think that June has ever made an actual tweak, just themes and LS's. but the rest of your statement is great!
    Though I hear you... LockBuilder and Evo are more than just themes, Brian.. Yes.. I know they're still just js and not Obj.C.. But they work like tweaks.. I don't know of any 'themer' or 'modder' that's given me the ability to 'slide elements' around the screen and place them and rotate them at will. That 'innovation' belongs to June alone. I'm willing to give credit where credit it due (unlike June).

You guys should pm each other. ImageUploadedByModMyi1400962930.603915.jpg

Make sure you like each other's post too.
    O c'mon, June, you know you hit the 'peek' button and read what we're writing...

Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    No, I mean how you and the rest of the BandWagoneers jump into every thread and pretend to know everything about it. Like being in the presence of the brilliance of guys like Jake and Matt will give you some sort of street credit. . No doubt you would do the same with June except he wouldn't have any part if it. None of you use his stuff, why do you feel the need to come here and try to bully people? I've tried to be respectful to everyone on MMI, but seeing the ridiculousness of you and the BandWagoneers has driven me away from all but a few threads. And I'm not the only one. Get over yourselves.
    Sadly, mcooper, you're ending up on the wrong side of history. If you can't see the poor way June treats his customers - then you're just choosing to turn a blind eye. I'd like to believe you're better than that.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-05-24 at 10:51 PM.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-24)

Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast