Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Quote Originally Posted by colinlaughton View Post
    Yes it happens every time. I've hard reset (phone off, phone on) several times. Uninstalled Cydget and LB both Evo and GPS... It's driving me crazy... It was working then this.

The pages I design do save... I can load them from the blank screen. But as soon as I either open and close phone or, press the home button to move between cydgets, it reverts to the initial undesigned screen.

Because this occurs with both softwares, they must use something in common when they load...I assume they read some code to know what screen to use... I believe here is where the problem is. Actually making a screen is not the issue...loading it from phone on is.

Thanks
    There is no problem with LockBuilderEvo. Its your device or something you have installed on your device. That is blocking saving to localStorage. If it just happened then, have you installed something lately? Hard reboot, uninstalling and reinstalling will do nothing. Are you out of space on your ipod or iphone?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-23 at 08:30 PM.

Thanks

Default LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"
    As always, fantastic work June! Really loving LBEvo! (my latest addiction, LOL) Thanks to you, we finally have total control of springboard, a long awaited and much needed capability. Again, thank you!

My LS, then SB (pics are a slideshow)
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400882064.139632.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1400882091.813428.jpg

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0pes321 For This Useful Post:

dmick89 (2014-05-24), June'sIphone (2014-05-24)

What's Jailbreak?
    Whitburn, Sunderland, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Thanks
    Hi thanks... No I have tons of space on the phone. I believe too that it is not the Evo software since it was working fine..as was LB GPS. However, I have not installed anything between it working and then these problems. It does save my screens... I can load them from the menu option. It just does not load them automatically when the phone wakes. Very strange. Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post
    As always, fantastic work June! Really loving LBEvo! (my latest addiction, LOL) Thanks to you, we finally have total control of springboard, a long awaited and much needed capability. Again, thank you!

ImageUploadedByModMyi1400882064.139632.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1400882091.813428.jpg
    That looks amazing!! Thanks for sharing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-24)

Quote Originally Posted by c0pes321 View Post

Groovycarrot. SBHTML.

Quote Originally Posted by SAMCRO69 View Post
    Groovycarrot. SBHTML.
    Do what? I am pretty sure he is talking about LBEvo Springboard. Which lets you create springboard layouts from LockBuilder Evo. Which is ran through SBHTML. Just as LockBuilder Evo is ran through Cydgets by Saurik.

New widget coming soon.

Slide to unlock widget.

http://moby.to/817br8
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-24 at 08:27 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-24)

So just to confirm it needs SBHTML to run right?

So just to confirm it needs SBHTML to run right?
    So you're a troll? Did you not read my previous post?

Sorry. New to all this. Just a little confusing is all.

What's confusing?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,485 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    So you're a troll? Did you not read my previous post?
    Ah--There's that stellar June customer service again - making the client feel great! :/

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Yes, without SbHTML this wouldn't be possible. Jake(GroovyCarrot) is the creator of that tweak.

Just a little backstory, when Jake finished with his studies he asked a group of us what he should do next. HTML on the Springboard was mentioned and violà, now we have this wonderful tweak that makes Junes LB Evo possible. Hope that clears up any confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

SAMCRO69 (2014-05-24)

Yes thank you. Very clear now. Just wasn't sure what SBHTML's role was in this because it wasn't mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Yes, without SbHTML this wouldn't be possible. Jake(GroovyCarrot) is the creator of that tweak.

Just a little backstory, when Jake finished with his studies he asked a group of us what he should do next. HTML on the Springboard was mentioned and violà, now we have this wonderful tweak that makes Junes LB Evo possible. Hope that clears up any confusion.

Almost there it's doesn't make LB Evo possible it's makes saving to sb possible is all.

To be clear LB Evo DOES NOT need SBHTML in any way shape or form to operate in the manner it was intended.

The second packages which allows you to use your LB EVO layout on sb requires SBHTML as it states in cydia description.

Hope that clears up any confusion.
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2014-05-24 at 03:10 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

c0pes321 (2014-05-24), June'sIphone (2014-05-24)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,817 Times in 2,987 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Almost there it's doesn't make LB Evo possible it's makes saving to sb possible is all.

To be clear LB Evo DOES NOT need SBHTML in any way shape or form to operate on the manner it was intended.

The second packages which allows you to use your LB EVO layout on sb requires SBHTML as it states in cydia description.
    Thanks for the clarification. I knew the LS portion didn't need the tweak but I understand the SB portion did. I really think the person wasn't trolling, just wasn't clear on whether Junes SB version managed to put HTML on your SB on it's own, which that post seemed to suggest.

People always clarify proper credit here, no need to call people trolls, especially if they are new to MMI.

I'm not getting into that was just making sure people understood that LB EVO didn't require any other tweak than cydget, even for gps

Quote Originally Posted by newdestinyx View Post
    ah--there's that stellar june customer service again - making the client feel great! :/
    boring!!
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2014-05-24 at 03:30 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

Experiencing an odd bug today created SB layout on LSImageUploadedByModMyi1400943237.261845.jpg this is what happens on SB ImageUploadedByModMyi1400943266.576840.jpg sorry, but I figured pictures would explan it better
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

Save your theme reset sb and try again please

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I knew the LS portion didn't need the tweak but I understand the SB portion did. I really think the person wasn't trolling, just wasn't clear on whether Junes SB version managed to put HTML on your SB on it's own, which that post seemed to suggest.

People always clarify proper credit here, no need to call people trolls, especially if they are new to MMI.

We have 2 people in here with "new" mmi names. Expect trolls.

He didn't ask a question when he came here. He made a statement. The statement was "Groovy Carrot, SBHTML" sooo draw your own conclusions of what he didn't understand. Because when I asked you see there was no reply.

I'm not getting into that was just making sure people understood that LB EVO didn't require any other tweak than cydget, even for gps

boring!!
    Making the client feel great? lol obviously he don't have LockBuilder, and if he does. He didn't read the description and my previous post with both says LBEvo Springboard uses SBHTML. These dudes need a life. I wish there was a mute button instead of ignore. What a stupid feature.

Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    Experiencing an odd bug today created SB layout on LSImageUploadedByModMyi1400943237.261845.jpg this is what happens on SB ImageUploadedByModMyi1400943266.576840.jpg sorry, but I figured pictures would explan it better
    It is saving to SB in the middle of the screen?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-24 at 08:14 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

Save your theme reset sb and try again please
    I've done that, the "bug" only occurs when I set the day to a larger scale. At 20 it sits where I place it, the larger I scale it, the more offset it becomes. Simple enough though, I just redid it with a smaller size
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

Page 16 of 68 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast