Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1354

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    I donated for the beta but i can't find the info for it because i was having problem purchasing it from my phone . Just gonna buy it again from Cydia .
    Paypal keeps records of all your purchases. If you login on a pc, should be easy to find.

  2. #242
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Paypal keeps records of all your purchases. If you login on a pc, should be easy to find.
    Edited
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-05-19 at 04:49 AM.

  3. #243
    Does it say $5 to LockBuilder. PM me your details.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-19 at 06:07 AM.

  4. #244
    Mi Deh Yah jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    4,029
    Thanks
    8,041
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Does it say $5 to LockBuilder. PM me your details. No need to post my name here. If I wanted it known I wouldn't use a screen name.
    I'm sorry bro, that's why i was just gonna buy it again it would have avoid any problems . Removed name and i sent you an email before but i'll send you a PM now .
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-05-19 at 05:05 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-05-19)

  6. #245

  7. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Just tried running LB evo together with Convergance.

    Observations :
    1) As long as LockBuilder legacy is installed (disabled), Convergance will still load Lockbuilder legacy on lockscreen even though LB evo is selected on cydget

    2) 1st installation of LB evo on cydget (even after respring) will cause safemode, will have to follow the advice of a bro here to modify -> reinstall cydget & do a fresh installation of LB evo to stop the safe mode crashes

    3) LB evo doesn't seem to run on Convergance; perhaps because to activate the LB evo menu, we'll have to swipe left (in Convergance, when we swipe left, it shows the enabled toggles). In other words, I can't get LB evo menu to show up in Convergance.

    I'm on ios 7.0.6, iphone5 btw. Really looking forward to the day that these 2 tweaks will play nice with one another
    Sorry for bringing this up again - I'm not sure you're enabling LB Evo correctly within Convergance!

    Convergance doesn't use the same settings as Cydget, so you need to enable LB Evo in Convergance > Background. I'd recommend disabling Cydget entirely, as it sounds like you've got two HTML lockscreens running as a result, which is highly likely to cause low memory crashes of SpringBoard.

    Is there any suggestions that I can take heed of to help with the menu of Evo conflicting with Convergance?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    rine5 (2014-05-19)

  9. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    I'm not sure you're enabling LB Evo correctly within Convergance!

    Convergance doesn't use the same settings as Cydget, so you need to enable LB Evo in Convergance > Background. I'd recommend disabling Cydget entirely, as it sounds like you've got two HTML lockscreens running as a result, which is highly likely to cause low memory crashes of SpringBoard.

    Is there any suggestions that I can take heed of to help with the menu of Evo conflicting with Convergance?

    You are correct Matt, when the settings are configured correctly Convergance runs LBEvo quite well. There are only a few conflicts. I would be glad to email you or PM if you would like, to explain them the best I can.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  10. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Sorry for bringing this up again - I'm not sure you're enabling LB Evo correctly within Convergance!

    Convergance doesn't use the same settings as Cydget, so you need to enable LB Evo in Convergance > Background. I'd recommend disabling Cydget entirely, as it sounds like you've got two HTML lockscreens running as a result, which is highly likely to cause low memory crashes of SpringBoard.

    Is there any suggestions that I can take heed of to help with the menu of Evo conflicting with Convergance?
    Hi Mat, thanks for dropping in, this is what I get now :

    Let me know if I'm sidetracking this thread, not my intention...

  11. #249
    Just wanted to update about my phone always going into safe mode about 20 times a day I thought it was a lb theme I was using Well I think I actually have found my issue. I deleted auki because I decided to go back to bitesms and just realized my phone hasn't safe mode since sometime yesterday. So may be a coincidence but I doubt it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbyleebillington For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-05-19)

  13. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyleebillington View Post
    Just wanted to update about my phone always going into safe mode about 20 times a day I thought it was a lb theme I was using Well I think I actually have found my issue. I deleted auki because I decided to go back to bitesms and just realized my phone hasn't safe mode since sometime yesterday. So may be a coincidence but I doubt it.
    Auki is hard on memory, cpu and battery. Can tell by viewing the change logs. Thanks for letting me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Hi Mat, thanks for dropping in, this is what I get now :

    Let me know if I'm sidetracking this thread, not my intention...
    This error is shown when it's not communicating with cycript. Maybe Matt added the javascript/obj-c bridge only on the main html and not the background.html. I am not sure, but thats what it looks like.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-19 at 10:01 PM.

  14. #251
    Well Spoke to soon. Now I reboot in safe mode when phones charging and I try to unlock. So June if u don't mind me asking. How do I look up log files to see why it's doing it when charging. Srry such a noob question. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyleebillington View Post
    Well Spoke to soon. Now I reboot in safe mode when phones charging and I try to unlock. So June if u don't mind me asking. How do I look up log files to see why it's doing it when charging. Srry such a noob question. Thanks
    Actually I believe I found what I needed to find. But understanding it I do not 😟
    Last edited by Bobbyleebillington; 2014-05-20 at 12:15 AM.

  15. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyleebillington View Post
    Well Spoke to soon. Now I reboot in safe mode when phones charging and I try to unlock. So June if u don't mind me asking. How do I look up log files to see why it's doing it when charging. Srry such a noob question. Thanks



    Actually I believe I found what I needed to find. But understanding it I do not ��
    Do you have LSTool or CustomLS installed? What theme are you running that is putting you in safemode.

  16. #253
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Do you have LSTool or CustomLS installed? What theme are you running that is putting you in safemode.
    I have neither installed. And as for theme I just switched to krylon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyleebillington View Post
    I have neither installed. And as for theme I just switched to krylon
    After looking at my tweaks. I had lockhtml3 installed so I switched to lockscreen tool
    Last edited by Bobbyleebillington; 2014-05-20 at 01:25 AM.

  17. #254
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyleebillington View Post
    I have neither installed. And as for theme I just switched to krylon



    After looking at my tweaks. I had lockhtml3 installed so I switched to lockscreen tool
    Should be perfect with that one. Found a couple issues with the music player widgets. Seems everyone that had a crash had a music player loaded. or LSTool

  18. #255
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 711 Times in 235 Posts

    Having a weird problem on my phone with the "unlock" element. Wondering if it's just me?

    If I make a theme, then add the unlock element then try to lock the items from the menu, they all disappear, shrink and the bg image becomes black!

    Before adding:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400549587.215441.jpg

    And after:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400549600.867585.jpg

    I then can't get the theme back to the original without re creating it.


    Anyone have this issue?

    Cheers

  19. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Having a weird problem on my phone with the "unlock" element. Wondering if it's just me?

    If I make a theme, then add the unlock element then try to lock the items from the menu, they all disappear, shrink and the bg image becomes black!

    Before adding:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400549587.215441.jpg

    And after:

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1400549600.867585.jpg

    I then can't get the theme back to the original without re creating it.


    Anyone have this issue?

    Cheers
    I am at the next version right now. That issue isn't present. I will be sending an update to macciti shortly.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-20 at 07:13 AM.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    wardever (2014-05-20)

  21. #257
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    I've had a slight issue in this first screenshot it's set the way I want it ImageUploadedByModMyi1400565084.059509.jpg after "locking" the theme I get this (time/pm)ImageUploadedByModMyi1400565159.473917.jpg
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  22. #258
    Respring, and let me know if that fixed your issue. I just updated a file. If you respring you'll get the updated file.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-05-20 at 08:08 AM.

  23. #259
    My iPhone is a Part of Me dwizurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    989
    Thanks
    2,436
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 607 Posts

    Problem fixed, thank you 👍
    "All I can be is me, whoever that is" - Bob Dylan

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to dwizurd For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2014-05-20)

  25. #260

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    c0pes321 (2014-05-21), mcooper (2014-05-21), wardever (2014-05-22)

Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •