Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockBuilder Evo "The Evolution has begun"

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Or just stay out of this thread it's that simple.

Bored of your massive posts with all your ramblings in.
    The last 4 posts of June's dealing with issues were all double the length of my WebView post.. So once again, Gunny - you just get it wrong in your blind cover of June.. So sad.. You're better than this - and know when true good input is being given.. I will help anyone who gets nothing from June .. Simple as that..

People thank my posts here too.. So I know I'm of "some" help.
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-05-18 at 03:18 AM.

I said I was bored of your ramblings in long posts. It's same **** different day.

I'm not "sticking up for June" just incredibly bored of your posts.

They are massive but repeat the same **** over and over again.

All crashes/safe modes so far have been fixed without the advice you KEEP posting.

It really is as simple as don't come to this thread, The author doesn't want you here take a hint.
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2014-05-18 at 02:04 PM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

wardever (2014-05-18)

Had some issues with a couple devices. Spent the night optimizing, and correcting the create.js. Which mainly holds the brains of LBEvo. It has been somewhat tested, but not fully yet. I will send an update soon, but if you want it now here it is.

Place in System/Library/LockCydgets/LockBuilder Evo/libraries. You can make a backup of the old create.js by renaming it anything other than create.js. Should see an improvement in speed.

Optimized create js

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-05-18), Mr.Coffee (2014-05-18), wardever (2014-05-18)

Just wanna ask, is LB Evo compatible with Convergance?

Quote Originally Posted by rine5 View Post
    Just wanna ask, is LB Evo compatible with Convergance?
    As far as I'm aware yes. Try it out and post to let us know.

I don't think any of the testers use Convergance so can't be sure

Just a question on icons for lbevo. Any timeline for the icon page on the site to go live. I still can't download them yet.

Thanks

I All crashes/safe modes so far have been fixed without the advice you KEEP posting.
    No they haven't. And my posts aren't massive. My last two have been 2 short paragraphs. Your post there was longer than any of my recent posts.
    It really is as simple as don't come to this thread, The author doesn't want you here take a hint.
    I will post where I wish to post, Gunny. You don't dictate where I post - ever. Just place me on ignore, bro. And I'll help those who don't get it from June. Simple as that.

I don't know where you are getting this June doesn't help people ****.

Show me another dev who does more for his customers. Go on.

Your so called help isn't help you just confuse the situation as you have no understanding of LBEVO and very minimal of cydgets.

What ones haven't been fixed?

Default Weatherwalls
    June; rather then request you to add more weatherwall options ; could you please maybe write a small tutorial on how to add your own weather wallpapers?

As far as I'm aware yes. Try it out and post to let us know.

I don't think any of the testers use Convergance so can't be sure
    Just tried running LB evo together with Convergance.

Observations :
    1) As long as LockBuilder legacy is installed (disabled), Convergance will still load Lockbuilder legacy on lockscreen even though LB evo is selected on cydget

2) 1st installation of LB evo on cydget (even after respring) will cause safemode, will have to follow the advice of a bro here to modify -> reinstall cydget & do a fresh installation of LB evo to stop the safe mode crashes

3) LB evo doesn't seem to run on Convergance; perhaps because to activate the LB evo menu, we'll have to swipe left (in Convergance, when we swipe left, it shows the enabled toggles). In other words, I can't get LB evo menu to show up in Convergance.

I'm on ios 7.0.6, iphone5 btw. Really looking forward to the day that these 2 tweaks will play nice with one another

Thanks for the info.

Looks as if you will have to choose one or the other as swipe left in lbevo is essential for menu. And sounds quite essential in Convergance from what you are saying

Default Fonts
    Running this on ios 7.0.6 on an iPhone 5S and my fonts won't stay the same. My colors stay but my fonts don't. It will work and then the next time I go to my lockscreen it's not there.

Thanks

I don't know where you are getting this June doesn't help people ****.

Show me another dev who does more for his customers. Go on.
    Please try not to change my words or add to them to bolster an argument that has no merit, Gunny. It's dishonest. I 'never' said June didn't help his customers. HE DOES! He's enormously helpful - UNTIL -- people have crashing. And then it seems June takes it personally and uses the 'useless phrase' "it's not crashing on mine -- you must have a tweak conflict".... as IF that means it's NOT lbevos' fault. Any dev who expects their tweak to work 'in isolation' without crashing is asking for trouble. June has never explained, in scores of posts here, about the Webview bug and per PM's I've gotten from a couple of 'his clients' - it was indeed their passcode being on that was the issue. So June is full of **** when he says Cydgets and/or LBEvo are 'immune' from the Webview/animation on LS bug. So - June is indeed helpful - UNTIL people have crashing - that HE doesn't experience himself and then he's defensive and dismissive of people's problems. It's a 2 year long pattern of his and it's lousy customer service - even if he helps with other things.
    Your so called help isn't help you just confuse the situation as you have no understanding of LBEVO and very minimal of cydgets.
    This is your opinion and not founded in truth. The people that thank me here publicly and privately tell me all the truth I need to know about whether I confuse or help. June has more long rambling posts here that are often filled with techno talk that a noob can't understand. The evidence is there. Easy to prove.

Respond to me in Great Debate if you want to take it further, Gunny. Don't want to hijack.

LBEvo is a very fine piece of work. June's best. Just wish his demeanor and attitude toward his clients was as high quality.

Peace out...
    Last edited by NewD; 2014-05-18 at 06:00 PM.

You really have no idea NewD absolutely no idea.

Now just run along you are not needed here FACT!

It's hard to believe that NewD is a grown *** man. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rbern3 View Post
    Running this on ios 7.0.6 on an iPhone 5S and my fonts won't stay the same. My colors stay but my fonts don't. It will work and then the next time I go to my lockscreen it's not there.
    Have you downloaded the file in Junes post above and switched it with original?
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 2014-05-18 at 06:04 PM.

hello,

where i can find the setup to put the langage in french ?

thx

Quote Originally Posted by benjy42 View Post
    hello,

where i can find the setup to put the langage in french ?

thx
    If your phone is set to French LBEvo will change to French. If anything doesn't change let me know.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (2014-05-18)

Thanks

You really have no idea NewD absolutely no idea.
    Now just run along you are not needed here FACT!
    You're such a joker sometimes Gunny.. Lighten up, bro. And again. Don't ever tell me where I can post and where I can't. I won't tell you again.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2014-05-18)

yes my phone in set in french but all the theme, widget are in english
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    If your phone is set to French LBEvo will change to French. If anything doesn't change let me know.
    Last edited by benjy42; 2014-05-18 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You're such a joker sometimes Gunny.. Lighten up, bro. And again. Don't ever tell me where I can post and where I can't. I won't tell you again.
    Grow up man seriously you are practically coffin dodging and your here stirring **** up.

NewD, I'll never say you aren't helpful to people. I'll never say you shouldn't try to help people on any thread. But your idea of what kind of dev June is, is completely incorrect. And when you say "he does this" or "he doesn't do that" you are talking out of your a**!!!
    I also wonder why you feel it necessary to go onto a devs thread and slander him? Isn't there rules against that behavior on MMI. Do you have proof that you solicited help from June and he refused it?
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast