Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 328

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Luminous

  1. #201
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iHaz3-Dev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 593 Times in 171 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    iHaz,
    How could I resize the icon PSD to 120x120 without changing the bevel and other layers you have in there? I tried just resizing but it totally distorted it. Problem is I have some images that are not at the 512 size and could really use the PSD in it's 120x120 form. Thanks!
    Best to design your icon on 512x512 and resize it to 120x120px - What I can do is add a 120x120pc PSD on next update.

    Quote Originally Posted by 330kph View Post
    Awesome Theme... Love it...
    CustomerFolderIcons does not exist at Cidia..the http://repo.fortysixandtwo.com/ is not accessible...How do i get the tweet CustomFolderICons?

    Thanks
    330kph
    I checked just now on Cydia and its there and no issues downloading it....
    All your pixels still belong to me....

  2. #202
    please help me. That's what happens saved icon??

    -luminous_icon_512.png

    that does not happen??
    -whatsapp_zpsdf98477c.png

  3. #203
    Is there anyway to use the iOverlay for white and the rest to work on the Clock too?ImageUploadedByModMyi1398299036.618675.jpg

  4. #204
    the viber icon is still not themed in v1.2. Seems to be an update to viber that causes this though..

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by edm111 View Post
    the viber icon is still not themed in v1.2. Seems to be an update to viber that causes this though..
    just got to find the new name for the Viber icon

  6. #206
    erm.. how do i find that and how do i change it? me noobs lol

  7. #207

  8. #208
    thanks! But i m not sure which file to replace or rename. tried a few of them but the icon does not change. oh well lol

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by edm111 View Post
    thanks! But i m not sure which file to replace or rename. tried a few of them but the icon does not change. oh well lol
    Do you know how to get into the Viber folder inside the Bundles?

  10. #210
    yup i am able to find viber bundle in luminous main theme. but i do not know which one to rename lol. I tried to rename those 120*120 but after respring it does not work.

  11. #211
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398311433.948149.jpgs

    No of updates badge is little out of place.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by edm111 View Post
    yup i am able to find viber bundle in luminous main theme. but i do not know which one to rename lol. I tried to rename those 120*120 but after respring it does not work.
    I can't remember which icon it was I switched but it's in there. It's not one the small ones obviously so once you find it and make sure you have the @2x and respring

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Do you know how to get into the Viber folder inside the Bundles?
    Under Luminous theme, i found com.viber

    is it that bundle? or do i need to change the bundle name as well?

    saw 2 icons which is 120*120 and renamed them both but still does not change lol

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by edm111 View Post
    Under Luminous theme, i found com.viber

    is it that bundle? or do i need to change the bundle name as well?

    saw 2 icons which is 120*120 and renamed them both but still does not change lol
    You don't change the folder name you leave that as com.viber. Inside the folder are icon sizes you need to find the correct one and change it to [email protected]

  15. #215
    Dont like new bold overlay, not same style as the original icons... Sorry haz3
    And if no problem to make simply psd, with two layers, one to be the base where we can replace for wanted icon picture and the second one to be original overlay, psd of maps icon is little complicated for not profi painshop people ...
    But still the best theme out

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by gumuskurt65 View Post
    please help me. That's what happens saved icon??

    -luminous_icon_512.png

    that does not happen??
    -whatsapp_zpsdf98477c.png
    help me please??

  17. #217
    iPhoneaholic wastE2509's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    47533 Kleve - Germany
    Posts
    339
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 124 Times in 87 Posts

    eBay and Camera+ isnt themed on my phone ... :/ Any ideas? New Bundle or Foldername?

    Some Icon-Requests:

    Weather Pro
    Clear
    AppInfo
    Calendars 5 by Readdle
    iLiga
    Wikipedia



    Thanks

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by wastE2509 View Post
    eBay and Camera+ isnt themed on my phone ... :/ Any ideas? New Bundle or Foldername?

    Some Icon-Requests:

    Weather Pro
    Clear
    AppInfo
    Calendars 5 by Readdle
    iLiga
    Wikipedia



    Thanks
    Appinfo icon -luminous_icon_512.png

  19. #219
    Thumbs up Getting CustomFolderIcon from Cydia
    I checked just now on Cydia and its there and no issues downloading it....[/QUOTE]

    Haz3, I just checked again and when i do a search at Cydia and enter "CustomF" nothing comes up on the screen.

    I really need this tweak to finish customizing your awesome theme..

    Great Job..

    Cheers

  20. #220
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iHaz3-Dev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Utrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 593 Times in 171 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 330kph View Post
    I checked just now on Cydia and its there and no issues downloading it....
    Haz3, I just checked again and when i do a search at Cydia and enter "CustomF" nothing comes up on the screen.

    I really need this tweak to finish customizing your awesome theme..

    Great Job..

    Cheers[/QUOTE]


    You have to install the repo along with it were CFI is located, check back the HowTo and add tho repo

    Quote Originally Posted by zorangagula View Post
    Dont like new bold overlay, not same style as the original icons... Sorry haz3
    And if no problem to make simply psd, with two layers, one to be the base where we can replace for wanted icon picture and the second one to be original overlay, psd of maps icon is little complicated for not profi painshop people ...
    But still the best theme out
    Well I am still on the Overlay, but as you could see in the intro I said I woud not use any overlay what so ever, still I added 7 or more to it. So or be patient or make one yourself. I have to much work to do on this theme then only focussing myself on a overlay.

    Sorry I had to give you a answer like this but better to be honest as promising things I can't keep.

    Anyway's I will look at it again and I already added a new overly to it...

    They changed the Icon name of viber??

    Quote Originally Posted by mfreak View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1398311433.948149.jpgs

    No of updates badge is little out of place.
    Probably cause the Badges are shrinked by you....
    Last edited by iHaz3-Dev; 2014-04-24 at 03:36 PM.
    All your pixels still belong to me....

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to iHaz3-Dev For This Useful Post:

    HummusGod (2014-04-24)

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •