Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Futuristic Cydget "A lockscreen Tony Stark would be proud of"

I sent it before I made the video post. You check your mail.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-04-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I sent it before I made the video post. You check your mail.
    Nice , thanks got it .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-04-09)

video should be somewhat helpful for ones having bit of trouble also great job june.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-04-09)

Trying to add my xfinity home security app through the add apps. Watched the video and followed but doesn't work for app. Any help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post
    Trying to add my xfinity home security app through the add apps. Watched the video and followed but doesn't work for app. Any help would be appreciated.
    You have to find the URL scheme for that app. Google your app url scheme

Thanks June! Is it possible to remove apps from the list one doesn't have as well?

You would have to edit the html and remove that <li> item.

Example delete this line to remove mail. It's all dynamic so the list will adjust itself even with items removed.

<li><a href="mailto://">Mail</a></li>

Sorry I would of explained it a bit more but this was more of a review not so much a guide and didn't think ppl would actually try to add just url knowing apps don't really work like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmax67 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    Sorry I would of explained it a bit more but this was more of a review not so much a guide and didn't think ppl would actually try to add just url knowing apps don't really work like that.
    Glad you brought this up. I found a site handleOpenURL: Shared Interapp Communication on iOS that lists a bunch of url schemes.

Well after much reading and iFile searching, I find no way to add Xfinity Home as there is no reference to a url scheme anywhere in the info.plist or any website I've been to..Thanks to June and Jima6636 for the help. There are several other apps that are easily added though. If anyone may find a way to add or something I've missed the info would be appreciated.

Actually after checking I've found, Xfinity Home, Zviewer neither app is accessible through a url scheme. Must be some type of protocol for security apps. The search goes on.
    Last edited by rmax67; 2014-04-09 at 09:45 PM.

True. They do not. So no luck adding either. Can't have it all but you've gave us a lot to experiment with. THANKS!!

Hey junesiphone. Sorry to bug you but what would be the reason the Facebook app won't open from lock screen. I believe I've tested all and facebooks the only one. I've searched through ifile and everything looks legit. Unless I missed something. Thanks bud.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Poolman1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyleebillington View Post
    Hey junesiphone. Sorry to bug you but what would be the reason the Facebook app won't open from lock screen. I believe I've tested all and facebooks the only one. I've searched through ifile and everything looks legit. Unless I missed something. Thanks bud.
    I was having same problem, I had to change the URL Scheme in the LockBackground.html file. Go to System/Library/LockCydgets/Futuristic.cydget and open the LockBackground.html file. Scroll down to the quickapps and edit the Facebook scheme from Facebook:// to fb://
    photo.jpg
    Last edited by Poolman1; 2014-04-10 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poolman1 View Post
    I was having same problem, I had to change the URL Scheme in the LockBackground.html file. Go to System/Library/LockCydgets/Futuristic.cydget and open the LockBackground.html file. Scroll down to the quickapps and edit the Facebook scheme from Facebook:// to fb://
    photo.jpg
    Oh dear how embarrassing I didn't think about that. Thanks so much poolman that easy fix did the trick.

Thanks

No problem, glad I could help. 👍

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

jawonder (2014-04-14), mcooper (2014-05-16)

Updated to iOS8. re-wrote to be light weight and all around better. Free upgrade for those who purchased on iOS7. More about it here: : Futuristic 8 Cydget

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

eNolan (2015-03-05), metaserph (2015-03-05), Poolman1 (2015-03-05)

Thanks

Awesome update! Just wondering about the tap to unlock, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm not sure if it's just my phone or for everyone's, I have an iPhone 6+ on 8.1.2 it's not really a big deal just thought I'd ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Poolman1 View Post
    Awesome update! Just wondering about the tap to unlock, it doesn't seem to be working for me. I'm not sure if it's just my phone or for everyone's, I have an iPhone 6+ on 8.1.2 it's not really a big deal just thought I'd ask.
    It currently doesn't work if you have passcode set. If you have a passcode set you can use touch id or swipe to show keypad.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast