Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Futuristic Cydget "A lockscreen Tony Stark would be proud of"

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

This is all I have

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Looks like it's working to me. Touch the time
    Ah, I see. It was just because it looked nothing like the picture!
    Where is that background btw?

What I had to do to get the background working since I was running lockbuildergps. Was turn lockbuilder back on and reset images. Then reselect futuristic cydget.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Also, is there any way of stopping the lockscreens disappearing when you get a notification?

Touch the top button then when the HUD comes up press the center. Choose wallpaper.

Also wrote this on JunesiPhone.com. Guess it was to much info to read.

Tap places: There is a bunch! Tap the bottom left to pull up notifications and battery, tap again to dismiss. Bottom right shows weather conditions. bottom center will show quick launch apps. You can also drag on the bottom left corner up to view this list. Top right will display the forecast, tap forecast to view hi/lo temps. Top left will show battery and notifications. Tap the center top to bring up the floading hud. Tilt the device and it will move with you. Press the left button to bring up the todo widget, middle top to bring up calendar, right button to bring up slideshow. The center button is used to pick a wallpaper to use for your background. Tap the very top center button to close the hud.

Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Also, is there any way of stopping the lockscreens disappearing when you get a notification?
    ClearLockNotifications tweak allows you to close notifications.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-04-07 at 10:21 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Touch the top button then when the HUD comes up press the center. Choose wallpaper.

Also wrote this on JunesiPhone.com. Guess it was to much info to read.

Tap places: There is a bunch! Tap the bottom left to pull up notifications and battery, tap again to dismiss. Bottom right shows weather conditions. bottom center will show quick launch apps. You can also drag on the bottom left corner up to view this list. Top right will display the forecast, tap forecast to view hi/lo temps. Top left will show battery and notifications. Tap the center top to bring up the floading hud. Tilt the device and it will move with you. Press the left button to bring up the todo widget, middle top to bring up calendar, right button to bring up slideshow. The center button is used to pick a wallpaper to use for your background. Tap the very top center button to close the hud.

ClearLockNotifications tweak allows you to close notifications.
    Lol, sorry. Just read that. New to this cydgets malarkey so I'm still accustomising.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyleebillington View Post
    What I had to do to get the background working since I was running lockbuildergps. Was turn lockbuilder back on and reset images. Then reselect futuristic cydget.
    That worked, thank you.
    Last edited by skiptowncat; 2014-04-07 at 10:42 PM.

Looks like it's working to me. Touch the time
    Mine looks just like his. When I touch the time nothing happens. Nothing happens after touching anywhere. Do I need something else installed? Like when I watch the video it just comes to life. Mine just playing dead. Sorry to sound like an idiot, but I'm trying to understand here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baddgoat View Post
    Mine looks just like his. When I touch the time nothing happens. Nothing happens after touching anywhere. Do I need something else installed? Like when I watch the video it just comes to life. Mine just playing dead. Sorry to sound like an idiot, but I'm trying to understand here lol
    Ok. Here's what I did to get it working. Uninstalled cydget, and all lockscreen tweaks, clean up with icleaner, reinstalled cydget and bam it's working. Apparently I made something funky prior to cydget and stuff. Thanks for this! It's awesome!
    Last edited by Baddgoat; 2014-04-08 at 01:00 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Baddgoat For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-04-08)

Yes. After I thought it was a glitch and pushed the home button to reset hahaha. I was trying to get to calendar and found it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbyleebillington For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2014-04-08)

Hahaha. I need to make those icons bigger or easier to read. The game is fun. Nothing extravagant, but something good to pass the time. Controls work in landscape too.

Only thing that could possibly make it any better might be futuristic sound effects when u touch to open each. And maybe different colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyleebillington View Post
    Only thing that could possibly make it any better might be futuristic sound effects when u touch to open each. And maybe different colors.
    I'm very hesitant on adding sounds. If you play music from the lock screen through cc then your phone will freeze if you try to play a sound in cydget. I may be able to track if a song is playing or not, then play a sound if it isn't. I'll look into it.

Colors I'm working on. I have it setup to do so, only the logic needs to be coded. Wanted to make sure I have all elements before changing color. Still about 4-6 hours to make it happen. Will be working on it tonight though.

Well no matter what you come up with It's already the coolest freaking lock screen ever. Well for the time being until your next project that is lol.

Can confirm v1.2 is working like a charm. No lag, no stutter, works great. Found the game on accident and before I realized it was a game I had a Game Over Score:0 flash in front of me.

Only thing I'm looking to do is change the color of the UI. Would prefer your white one listed which i know you're working on.

Thanks for your hard work.

PS: Kudos for mentioning that tweak, gonna download that right away.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Chef715 (2014-04-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Wow!, just saw this and donated right away, can't wait to try it.
    Last edited by jawonder; 2014-04-09 at 05:15 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Hey June, i just donated check your mail . I'm very hyped to get my hands on this .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast