Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1one

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beemer221 View Post
    Hi all

Please please somebody tell me how to remove the circular self potrait on the widget? all i want is a plain widget without having to look at my ugly mug looking back at me all the time lol.
    This is one of the main features of 1ONE, gives the theme a personal touch everyone (usually) wants. If you remove it you would have a huge blank space on the left of the widget. And you don't have to use your own portrait. Use a photo of Steve Jobs, your car, dog, your girl friend, wife, or both

Anyway, delete this highlighted code from the file Widget.html. You can find it inside the 1ONE Small or large iWidget folder:

For all users: you can accelerate the animation here if you want, currently it's 6 seconds ("anim 6s"). The transparent frame is different (move 2s), this is wanted to create this nice overlapping animation. You can play with the values here if you want :

Last edited by Blue; 2014-04-17 at 04:14 PM.

Taking requests =)

Snapchat & XBMC Remote (working on more)
    -snapchat.png-xbmc.png

Circle Framed Preview:
    -img_0013-1-.png

NEW
    movie box, appcake, and xbmc remote alt
    -moviebox.png-appcake.png-xbmc2.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -xbmc2.png  
    Last edited by DrCustUmz; 2014-04-15 at 09:04 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DrCustUmz For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-04-15)

Thanks

POST 1: 14 new icons including tested bundle folders:

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ac0rlabroski (2014-04-16), dapes (2014-04-16), DrCustUmz (2014-04-16), mfreak (2014-04-16), Nightcrawler7 (2014-04-16), ruedi04 (2014-04-15)

blue when making the icons, what width do you use for the outlines? like the ones ive made that i didnt do from scratch (snapchat for example) i found an image of the ghost selected it and feathered the selection in like 5px and deleted the selection which left me with the 5px outline. but for some reason when i do it that way not all of my icons appear to have the same thickness =/

also the xbmc remote... do you know what bundle folder that needs to go in? i tried the one iFile said and created the icons needed, inside your theme's bundle folder, but they never changed. I ended up having to replace the icons in the actual apps folder.

Blue,

Love the theme! I've been messing around with it and almost have perfectly set up for my tastes. However, there are 2 small things I can't figure out.

1. I have iBlank and the blank icons are very visible with your grid background. Is there a way around that?

2. I like the circular icons, but I also use folders and the folders are square. Is there a way to get the folders to become circular to match the icons?

Sorry if you already answered this, but I didn't see anything in this thread nor in the instructions you posted in the download.

Thank you!

nightcrawler, gridlock is a better way to go for this theme. As for circle folders... there is a plugin for folder shapes, although i have no idea what its called -_- but if you have folder enhancer and set the preview to 1x1 it looks rly good =)

DrCustUmz,

Thanks for the tip on those. The 1x1 doesn't look bad, you're right. I also downloaded FolderIcons (is that one you were referring to?), which is supposed to be able to tweak some of that stuff, but all it does is crash my phone and it boots up into safe mode. I'll toy with it more later, but right now it's time for beer!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightcrawler7 For This Useful Post:

DrCustUmz (2014-04-16)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I love the theme so far! I am, however, experiencing 2 issues which is probably caused on my end.

1) When i choose an icon overlay only 2 icons are themed, which are newsstand and clock, I've been trying to clear a few caches and even tried reinstalling winterboard and 1one, but i'm still stuck with only 2 icons themed.

2) The charging icon on the battery is still present even when it is not charging, this isn't as significant as the first one and it might even be part of the theme, but I don't this one as much. But if you can help with this one also then that would be great!

If anyone can help me with these issues it would be greatly appreciated! IMG_0003.jpg

@shawdow, do you have the iconomatic Theme selected all the way to the top of winterboard? (Above the main theme also)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dapes For This Useful Post:

shadowblade12 (2014-04-16)

Hi,Blue

Please tell me the setting to put a notification to the position such as an image.

I want to place it below the Widget.

"Reminders for Lockscreen" "Calendar for Lockscreen"

wHXr13g 2.jpg
    Last edited by mishi072000; 2014-04-16 at 06:07 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dapes View Post
    @shawdow, do you have the iconomatic Theme selected all the way to the top of winterboard? (Above the main theme also)
    I did not, but that did the trick, thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrCustUmz View Post
    blue when making the icons, what width do you use for the outlines? like the ones ive made that i didnt do from scratch (snapchat for example) i found an image of the ghost selected it and feathered the selection in like 5px and deleted the selection which left me with the 5px outline. but for some reason when i do it that way not all of my icons appear to have the same thickness =/

also the xbmc remote... do you know what bundle folder that needs to go in? i tried the one iFile said and created the icons needed, inside your theme's bundle folder, but they never changed. I ended up having to replace the icons in the actual apps folder.
    1. If you have a solid glyph/icon you can make a 2 pixel white outline or inline and disable the icon visibility so only the outline is visible.
    2. You can find folder and icon names if you open the folder Application/.... .app/ info.plist and search for "bundle identifier" there. This is the folder name.

Quote Originally Posted by mishi072000 View Post
    Hi,Blue

Please tell me the setting to put a notification to the position such as an image.

I want to place it below the Widget.

"Reminders for Lockscreen" "Calendar for Lockscreen"

wHXr13g 2.jpg
    > LockHTML3/Notification Settings/. Set Custom Notification start to 186 (pixels from top)
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-04-16 at 08:38 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

DrCustUmz (2014-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by iZedfish View Post
    Hi. I love the theme!!! But i have one problem. Can anybody share
    This wallpaper?
    Thats all i need need to make my skin perfect
    Yes does anyone have this wall paper I would like it also

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowblade12 View Post
    I love the theme so far! I am, however, experiencing 2 issues which is probably caused on my end.

1) When i choose an icon overlay only 2 icons are themed, which are newsstand and clock, I've been trying to clear a few caches and even tried reinstalling winterboard and 1one, but i'm still stuck with only 2 icons themed.

2) The charging icon on the battery is still present even when it is not charging, this isn't as significant as the first one and it might even be part of the theme, but I don't this one as much. But if you can help with this one also then that would be great!

If anyone can help me with these issues it would be greatly appreciated! IMG_0003.jpg
    1. it looks like you have two 1ONE icon Themes enabled at once.
    2. Battery will change with next version of 1ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    1. If you have a solid glyph/icon you can make a 2 pixel white outline or inline and disable the icon visibility so only the outline is visible.
    2. You can find folder and icon names if you open the folder Application/.... .app/ info.plist and search for "bundle identifier" there. This is the folder name.

> LockHTML3/Notification Settings/. Set Custom Notification start to 186 (pixels from top)

Thank you!!
    I was able to set safely
    275 was just right.

Few icon request sir.

1. Checkmark
    2. Lift
    3. Pocket
    4. Carousel
    5. f.lux
    6. Flickr
    7. 500px
    8. Gas Cubby
    9. Office Mobile
    10. Imdb

Thanks

p.s sorry for so many requests.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mfreak For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-04-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mishi072000 View Post
    Thank you!!
    I was able to set safely
    275 was just right.
    Yes, for the large 1ONE widget 275p should be right and for the small around 186p

Quote Originally Posted by iZedfish View Post
    Hi. I love the theme!!! But i have one problem. Can anybody share
    This wallpaper?
    Thats all i need need to make my skin perfect
    Original:

25. The Following User Says Thank You to YetiKrabbe For This Useful Post:

Krayziezay (2014-04-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mfreak View Post
    Few icon request sir.

1. Checkmark
    2. Lift
    3. Pocket
    4. Carousel
    5. f.lux
    6. Flickr
    7. 500px
    8. Gas Cubby
    9. Office Mobile
    10. Imdb

Thanks

p.s sorry for so many requests.
    At work:

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

mfreak (2014-04-17), ruedi04 (2014-04-16), tunechi (2014-04-17)

Quote Originally Posted by YetiKrabbe View Post
    Original:

Thanks I really appreciate it

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast