Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1one

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Yes and no: It is possible to open one app with an iWidget, (use the freeware iWidgetTapper from Cydia)
    Unfortunately it's not possible to open specific apps for specific parts of a widget.
    Thanks very much for the reply, appreciate it!

I figured out that if you overlay widgets on top of your widget then you can use iWidgetTapper on the top layer widget it will send you to the requested app. So the only thing left to do is to create blank iWidgets that can be placed over each of the relevant areas. Is there anyone able to do this? I gave it a little try but I still end up with white lines and it's never quite blank. Any help would be appreciated.

Regardless, love the theme and please keep up the great work!

EDIT: Nevermind just figured it out! Glad to say my idea worked perfectly and I would recommend it to other fans of this theme.
    Last edited by UKSGreen; 2014-04-14 at 01:24 AM.

Hey Blue. Are you taking more icon requests? If you are, i'd love to have groupme, alien blue, and snapchat.

Thanks again!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ac0rlabroski For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-04-14)

Apologies if this is an obvious question but how do I edit the widget once it's in place? For example how to I change the text?

Also, can I make the widget repeat on each page or do I have to add it to each page?

Thanks in advance, loving the theme.

Thanks

One request please :

Bundle : ScoreAddicts.app
    Identifiant : com.footballaddicts.livescoreaddicts
    iOS requis : 5.1.1
    IconFile : Inconnu
    IconFiles : AppIcon29x29.png | [email protected] | [email protected] | AppIcon57x57.png | [email protected] | [email protected]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to impe For This Useful Post:

Blue (2014-04-14)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UKSGreen View Post
    Thanks very much for the reply, appreciate it!

I figured out that if you overlay widgets on top of your widget then you can use iWidgetTapper on the top layer widget it will send you to the requested app. So the only thing left to do is to create blank iWidgets that can be placed over each of the relevant areas. Is there anyone able to do this? I gave it a little try but I still end up with white lines and it's never quite blank. Any help would be appreciated.

Regardless, love the theme and please keep up the great work!

EDIT: Nevermind just figured it out! Glad to say my idea worked perfectly and I would recommend it to other fans of this theme.
    A good idea. I could have separated everything into single iWidgets, but that would make the setup more complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by craiggiarc View Post
    Apologies if this is an obvious question but how do I edit the widget once it's in place? For example how to I change the text?

Also, can I make the widget repeat on each page or do I have to add it to each page?

Thanks in advance, loving the theme.
    It's not possible to make changes at iWidgets once they're placed. Just delete it (wiggle mode) and enable it again.
    It's not possible to repeat/duplicate iWidgets on every page. But you can add it to every page.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-04-14 at 09:55 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

craiggiarc (2014-04-14)

because changed the system or widget font. The layout is optimized for the Helvetica font. I separated the dots in the code for the blinking animation.

Not a big problem, you must realign the clock dots (just increase the left-value) at Widget.html:

Blue@ This method does not work. Clock dots suddenly restored! This is a big problem there another way?
    Thank you~!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yuko1980@ View Post
    Blue@ This method does not work. Clock dots suddenly restored! This is a big problem there another way?
    Thank you~!
    Top and left define the x and y Postion of html elements. There's no other way and it works for me:

Last edited by Blue; 2014-04-14 at 02:06 PM.

Top and left define the x and y Postion of html elements. There's no other way and it works for me:

But still the same......

Thanks

Sure it is. You did NOT change the value for "left"
    It's still at 246 pixels from the left side ! Try 266 or something like that.

Sure it is. You did NOT change the value for "left"
    It's still at 246 pixels from the left side ! Try 266 or something like that.
    edit:

Restart:
    Last edited by yuko1980@; 2014-04-14 at 03:25 PM.

Requested by Da Ghost: animated Portrait-only widget. Coming with the theme. Beta release probably tomorrow evening (CET). Please don't donate now and wait till I post all info here at post 1. Thanks.

bro....how change the Portrait...please..thx.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sercal51 View Post
    In iwidget>portrait replace the picture name You.png

… something is going wrong with Loading Screen when i start Facebook. Screenshot below. On other apps it works like it should.

-2014-04-14-17.11.39.png
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb

do you take icon requests?

Yes and no: It is possible to open one app with an iWidget, (use the freeware iWidgetTapper from Cydia)
    Unfortunately it's not possible to open specific apps for specific parts of a widget.

1. Yes, tested by myself.
    2. LockHTML3 ist better but paid.

So okay, a lot users requested icons here and with email. The cydia sales are impressive.

I read all your posts and every request comes to my todo list. But I can' t promise making every icon, I give my best. I must install every app to find out the right icon and folder names.
    Anyway, it makes fun and a lot more icons are at work (the pixaleted look comes from turning the screenshot around)

Bro....where can i found this badge.....thx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yuko1980@ View Post
    edit:

Restart:
    Okay, I see. The problem is still your font, the zeros (0) have a different width than the other numbers. Nothing I can fix, please use any other font.

Quote Originally Posted by sercal51 View Post
    Read the instructions on your device or at post 1

Quote Originally Posted by ruedi04 View Post
    something is going wrong with Loading Screen when i start Facebook. Screenshot below. On other apps it works like it should.

-2014-04-14-17.11.39.png
    It seems the Facebook app doesn't handle the Loadings Screen right and zooms it out to top right. Nothing i can fix.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-04-15 at 02:09 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

ruedi04 (2014-04-14)

Excuse me for my lack of knowledge, bought this theme last night and it looks amazing. I was wondering if anyone could assist me?

how do you get:
    *icons on the lock screen? (I want to add phone, mail, safri, music, calendar, messages with badges)
    *More than one widget on the home screen (I want to use 1ONE Wedget Small & 1ONE RSS Small)
    *how do you change the portrait in the 1ONE?

Thank you anyone in advance for helping me get over these couple issues

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kidjay View Post
    Excuse me for my lack of knowledge, bought this theme last night and it looks amazing. I was wondering if anyone could assist me?

how do you get:
    *icons on the lock screen? (I want to add phone, mail, safri, music, calendar, messages with badges)
    *More than one widget on the home screen (I want to use 1ONE Wedget Small & 1ONE RSS Small)
    *how do you change the portrait in the 1ONE?

Thank you anyone in advance for helping me get over these couple issues
    1. Try JellyLock from Cydia

2. Not possible with GroovyLock or LockHTML3, I would have to make a all-in-one widget

3. You must replace the girls photo inside the 1ONE iWidget Folder with your own photo (for the path see post 1).
    Just a copy and past job, like you did it one million times on your computer
    You can do that with iFile directly on your iPhone. With a PC or Mac use iFunBox or other free software to copy your photo to your iPhone.

----------- by the way:
    A mail I got today from a cydia user, funny (!)

"I would please like a refund of this theme I purchased from you I bought it and it doesn't work. There's some girls face who shows up on the widget"

Last edited by Blue; 2014-04-14 at 09:52 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

kidjay (2014-04-15)

Thanks

----------- by the way:
    A mail I got today from a cydia user, funny (!)

"I would please like a refund of this theme I purchased from you I bought it and it doesn't work. There's some girls face who shows up on the widget"

LOL 😂😂

Me tonight :
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397505812.041147.jpg

I have question. For the Twitter Widget/News Widget, is it possible to scroll on the widget to read more? Or will I just be able to read one tweet until it refreshes? Thanks

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast