Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 522

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 1one

  1. #481
    Dear Blue,

    I have spent a better part of my day tweaking this brilliant widget! I have it on GroovyLock standalone, not part of the theme/winterboard and was hoping you would please please help me with a couple issues:

    1. For the life of me I am unable to get the City Name to show. I tried different weather codes to see if all cities don't show or just mine, they all don't show.

    2. Then I thought if I could someway delete the Location Icon then I wouldn't need a city name altogether.. can't find it in Style.css so that I can set its opacity to 0 like I did with the Refresh image :/

    What should I do?

    -photo-mar-11-6-27-26-pm.png

  2. #482
    Quote Originally Posted by ffarouki View Post
    Dear Blue,

    I have spent a better part of my day tweaking this brilliant widget! I have it on GroovyLock standalone, not part of the theme/winterboard and was hoping you would please please help me with a couple issues:

    1. For the life of me I am unable to get the City Name to show. I tried different weather codes to see if all cities don't show or just mine, they all don't show.

    2. Then I thought if I could someway delete the Location Icon then I wouldn't need a city name altogether.. can't find it in Style.css so that I can set its opacity to 0 like I did with the Refresh image :/

    What should I do?

    -photo-mar-11-6-27-26-pm.png
    Actually never mind Purchased the entire theme and works much better on SpringBoard.. its LS thats a bit tricky.

  3. #483
    Fantastic theme! It took me a little while to figure it out, but I absolutely love it now, especially with all the other tweaks that I had to get to go with it, but there's one thing I can't figure out. How do I change the lock screen notifications? Mine uses the default and it overlaps the lock screen widget!

  4. #484
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Expect 1ONE 1.9 this week, coming with many new and fixed icons supporting iOS 8.3

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    mike42 (2015-06-29), Salvador Mayorga (2015-07-05)

  6. #485
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Expect 1ONE 1.9 this week, coming with many new and fixed icons supporting iOS 8.3
    I'm sorry for the long delay, I needed a break and was concentrated on my family and busy with this beast


  7. #486
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Expect 1ONE 1.9 this week, coming with many new and fixed icons supporting iOS 8.3
    Show a screenshot??

  8. #487
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    This is mainly an update to fix no longer working icons, replace ugly icons and and add some new icons:

    So if you have any app icon that doesn't work anymore because of app updates/renamed icons please let me know

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vpnei984.png  
    Last edited by Blue; 2015-06-29 at 11:21 PM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    evisc (2015-06-30), mike42 (2015-06-29)

  10. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    This is mainly an update to fix no longer working icons, replace ugly icons and and add some new icons:

    So if you have any app icon that doesn't work anymore because of app updates/renamed icons please let me know

    Looks nice job!! 🏻

  11. #489
    Hi Blue,

    Love every aspect of the 1one circle theme. I've purchased a number of themes, but keep coming back to yours. It's my favorite. Very much look forward to your update.

    I've been hoping to get a few icons of some relatively popular apps themed for 1one. Would love to have them if possible in your update. Here's a list. Thanks.

    Google Voice Connect (GV Connect app):
    com.aamann.GV-Connect

    Reddit (Alien Blue app):
    com.reddit.alienblue

    Mercury Browser:
    com.ilegendsoft.MBrowser

    Bank of America (BofA app):
    com.bankofamerica.BofA

    Dingtone:
    me.dingtone.im

    Running app:
    com.nike.nikeplus-gps

    Vonage Extensions:
    com.vonage.vme

    Reeder app:
    com.reederapp.rkit2.ios

    Microsoft Outlook:
    com.microsoft.Office.Outlook

    Pinger:
    com.pinger.pingerphone2

    ReadingPlan:
    com.pricejh.ReadingPlan

    Private Browser:
    com.savysoda.PrivateBrowser

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to evisc For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2015-06-30)

  13. #490
    BTW, Sweet ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I'm sorry for the long delay, I needed a break and was concentrated on my family and busy with this beast


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to evisc For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2015-06-30)

  15. #491
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by evisc View Post
    Hi Blue,

    Love every aspect of the 1one circle theme. I've purchased a number of themes, but keep coming back to yours. It's my favorite. Very much look forward to your update.

    I've been hoping to get a few icons of some relatively popular apps themed for 1one. Would love to have them if possible in your update. Here's a list. Thanks.

    Google Voice Connect (GV Connect app):
    com.aamann.GV-Connect

    Reddit (Alien Blue app):
    com.reddit.alienblue

    Mercury Browser:
    com.ilegendsoft.MBrowser

    Bank of America (BofA app):
    com.bankofamerica.BofA

    Dingtone:
    me.dingtone.im

    Running app:
    com.nike.nikeplus-gps

    Vonage Extensions:
    com.vonage.vme

    Reeder app:
    com.reederapp.rkit2.ios

    Microsoft Outlook:
    com.microsoft.Office.Outlook

    Pinger:
    com.pinger.pingerphone2

    ReadingPlan:
    com.pricejh.ReadingPlan

    Private Browser:
    com.savysoda.PrivateBrowser
    Can you tell me the new icon names from the bofa app folder ? probably AppIcon60x60@... This app isn't available outside the US.
    Also the icon names of Google Voice and Reeder 2 would be nice.

    iOS Apps are stored at var/mobile/containers/Bundle/Application

    Some of the requested apps are already themed. But if the app developer changes the icon names the themed icons just don't work anymore
    Last edited by Blue; 2015-06-30 at 10:18 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    evisc (2015-07-01)

  17. #492
    Thanks Blue! Here goes:

    Google Voice Connect (GV Connect app):
    com.aamann.GV-Connect
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    etc..

    Reddit (Alien Blue app):
    com.reddit.alienblue
    Icon-60.png
    [email protected]
    etc..

    Mercury Browser:
    com.ilegendsoft.MBrowser
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    etc..

    Bank of America (BofA app):
    com.bankofamerica.BofA
    Icon-60.png
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    etc..

    Dingtone:
    me.dingtone.im
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    etc.

    Running app:
    com.nike.nikeplus-gps
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    etc.

    Vonage Extensions:
    com.vonage.vme
    Icon.png
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    etc.

    Reeder app:
    com.reederapp.rkit2.ios
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    etc.

    Microsoft Outlook:
    com.microsoft.Office.Outlook
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    etc.

    Pinger:
    com.pinger.pingerphone2
    [email protected]

    ReadingPlan:
    com.pricejh.ReadingPlan
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    etc.

    Private Browser:
    com.savysoda.PrivateBrowser
    [email protected]
    I also see a FullScreenPrivateBrowser29, FullScreenPrivateBrowser40, 50, 57, 58, 72, 76, 80, 100, 114, 120, 144, 152
    (I didn't find a [email protected])


    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Can you tell me the new icon names from the bofa app folder ? probably AppIcon60x60@... This app isn't available outside the US.
    Also the icon names of Google Voice and Reeder 2 would be nice.

    iOS Apps are stored at var/mobile/containers/Bundle/Application

    Some of the requested apps are already themed. But if the app developer changes the icon names the themed icons just don't work anymore
    Last edited by evisc; 2015-07-01 at 02:45 AM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to evisc For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2015-07-01)

  19. #493
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Update submitted. Around 20 new and fixed icons

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    evisc (2015-07-03), Fridge (2015-07-04), metaserph (2015-07-05), mike42 (2015-07-03), Salvador Mayorga (2015-07-05)

  21. #494
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Update submitted. Around 20 new and fixed icons
    Awesome. Thanks. I know I'll be checking cydia every hour until it's live.

  22. #495
    Default 1one
    Does the main widget and lock screen have animated weather and weather walls? And is there a SBHTML?
    Last edited by xOddPabz; 2015-07-04 at 07:33 PM.

  23. #496
    And it's live now!

    Quote Originally Posted by evisc View Post
    Awesome. Thanks. I know I'll be checking cydia every hour until it's live.

  24. #497
    Default 1one
    Thank you for the wonderful winterboard Theme. I purchased the app. I have spent most of the weekend so far figuring and configuring and trying to get up to speed and understand how this all works.
    I installed the 4 extra wallpapers from cydia. For the life of me, I am unable to locate the 1-one theme folder or any theme folder for that matter at all. I've looked and looked and searched and searched(var/stash, var/library/theme to no avail. I am 1one wall paperless at the moment.

    Where can I locate these wallpapers to copy to my camera roll? Any help or guidance would be appreciated. I was able to get my photo on the widget and I as able to change the 10 slide show photos to my likings, but no luck with the wallpapers.

    Thank you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #498
    Okay, my apologies, I wasn't going back far enough in the root directory. I see the wallpapers now. You don't know how many times I googled "ifile/themesfolder/winterboard".... Eventually I got it sorted thanks.

    Wonderful theme!!

  26. #499
    I am finding that after making any changes in LOCKHTML3, that it seems not to save my city code and txt. I constantly have to input the those 2 items each time.

    Am I able to navigate to the Iwidgets folder and edit the specific file directly from there? I am using the iPhone 6 widget large. I see multiple files in the folder but I'm not sure which one has I can change the city weather code and also the personal txt.

    Thanks

  27. #500
    iPhone? More like MyPhone markotak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Leskovac, Serbia
    Posts
    293
    Thanks
    2,500
    Thanked 416 Times in 148 Posts

    🏻



    Sent from my iPhone 6

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •