Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1one

Any updates for the iphone 6 plus? Cydia says my device is not compatible with 1ONE

Back to 1ONE

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420444680.401731.jpg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ICEMAN71 For This Useful Post:

Palmin (2015-01-05)

Unhappy Issues with Icons on IONE theme
    I have an iPhone 6 (and iOS 8.1.2) and I am using the 1ONE theme and I liked it a lot! However, there is a weird behavior that I wanted to check if someone would be able to help me solving. There are some icons that I saw are present in the theme 'Bundles' directory but were not changed after applying the theme, such as: Google Play Music, Dropbox, OneDrive/Skydrive, Wunderlist, Soundhound, Navigon, Nikeplus, Skype, and Spotify.
    Does anyone know how I could make the icons for these applications to be replaced properly?

I would like to take the opportinity, and ask how could I replace icons of the other applications? Would it only be a matter of creating within the folder 'Bundles' of the theme a new folder (with the name of the Bundle ID/CFBundleIdentifier of the desired app) containing the Icon with the proper name and, then, respring the device? If so, what would be the easiest way of finding the bundle ID and Icon name for a given App?

Unhappy Problems with Icons on 1ONE theme
    I have an iPhone 6 (and iOS 8.1.2) and I am using the 1ONE theme and I liked it a lot! However, I am facing a weird behavior and I wanted to check if someone would be able to help me solving this issue.

There are some icons that I saw are present in the theme 'Bundles' directory but were not changed after applying the theme, such as: Google Play Music, Dropbox, OneDrive/Skydrive, Wunderlist, Soundhound, Navigon, Nikeplus, Skype, and Spotify.
    Does anyone know how I could make the icons for these applications to be replaced properly?

I would like to take the opportinity, and ask how could I replace icons of the other applications? Would it only be a matter of taking the steps below?
    1. Creating (within the folder 'Bundles' of the theme) a new folder with the name of the Bundle ID/CFBundleIdentifier of the desired app
    2. Place the Image/Icone within the folder created on the step one with the the proper Icon name
    3. And, then, finally respring the device

If so, what would be the easiest way of finding the bundle ID and Icon name for a given App?

Default Issue with 1ONE theme icons
    I have an iPhone 6 (and iOS 8.1.2) and I am using the 1ONE theme and I liked it a lot! However, I am facing a weird behavior and I wanted to check if someone would be able to help me solving this issue.

There are some icons that I saw are present in the theme 'Bundles' directory but were not changed after applying the theme, such as: Google Play Music, Dropbox, OneDrive/Skydrive, Wunderlist, Soundhound, Navigon, Nikeplus, Skype, and Spotify.

I would like to take the opportinity, and ask how could I replace icons of the other applications? Would it only be a matter of taking the steps below?
    1. Creating (within the folder 'Bundles' of the theme) a new folder with the name of the Bundle ID/CFBundleIdentifier of the desired app
    2. Place the Image/Icone within the folder created on the step one with the the proper Icon name
    3. And, then, finally respring the device

If so, what would be the easiest way of finding the bundle ID and Icon name for a given App?

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flyfishdave View Post
    Any updates for the iphone 6 plus? Cydia says my device is not compatible with 1ONE
    This is right. Because a iPhone 6 plus is not a iphone 6

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mateus Baur View Post
    I have an iPhone 6 (and iOS 8.1.2) and I am using the 1ONE theme and I liked it a lot! However, there is a weird behavior that I wanted to check if someone would be able to help me solving. There are some icons that I saw are present in the theme 'Bundles' directory but were not changed after applying the theme, such as: Google Play Music, Dropbox, OneDrive/Skydrive, Wunderlist, Soundhound, Navigon, Nikeplus, Skype, and Spotify.

I would like to take the opportinity, and ask how could I replace icons of the other applications? Would it only be a matter of creating within the folder 'Bundles' of the theme a new folder (with the name of the Bundle ID/CFBundleIdentifier of the desired app) containing the Icon with the proper name and, then, respring the device? If so, what would be the easiest way of finding the bundle ID and Icon name for a given App?
    If app developers release app updates they sometimes change the icon names, so my icons don't work anymore. They just have to be renamed. Please report me other app icons that are no longer working. I'll fix that with next update

This is taken from my CORE forum:

Icons
    You're welcome to request icons here, but I can't promise making every icon for you. If you tell me the right bundle folder and icon names for your app you increase the chances a lot:

- open with iFile: var/mobile/Containers/Bundle/Application
    - Search for your app and open the folder .....app (e.g. Amazon.app), search for Info.plist there.
    - At Info.plist search for "CFBundleIdentifier", the name below (starting with com.....) is the name of the bundle folder we need.
    - Icons: Very complicated, apps have tons of app icons for older versions of iOS, sometimes no iPhone 6 Plus icons, sometimes iPad icons included and so on...
    NOTE: If an app doesn't include a 180p icon for iPhone 6 Plus then iOS upscales the 120 pixel icon or if included, it upscales 144p or 152 iPad icons to 180p .

Generally we need this 6 icons/sizes:
    * 58x58 p icon (Settings i5-i6, often called [email protected])
    * 87x87 p icon (Settings i6 Plus, often called [email protected])
    * 80x80 p icon (Spotlight i5-i6, often called [email protected])
    * 120x120 p icon (Spotlight i6 Plus, often [email protected])
    * 120x120 p icon (Homescreen icons i5-i6; often called [email protected])
    * 180x180 p icon (Homescreen icons i6 Plus, often called [email protected])

Remember: This is a theme for Retina-iPhones, so we don't need iPad icons (if a 180 p icon is included) and we don't need icons without @2x or without @3x)
    Last edited by Blue; 2015-01-05 at 01:30 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Mateus Baur (2015-01-09), Palmin (2015-01-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    If app developers release app updates they sometimes change the icon names, so my icons don't work anymore. They just have to be renamed. Please report me other app icons that are no longer working. I'll fix that with next update

Icons
    You're welcome to request icons here, but I can't promise making every icon for you. If you tell me the right bundle folder and icon names for your app you increase the chances a lot:

- Search for your app and open the folder .....app (e.g. Amazon.app), search for Info.plist there.
    - At Info.plist search for "CFBundleIdentifier", the name below (starting with com.....) is the name of the bundle folder we need.
    - Icons: Very complicated, apps have tons of app icons for older versions of iOS, sometimes no iPhone 6 Plus icons, sometimes iPad icons included and so on...
    NOTE: If an app doesn't include a 180p icon for iPhone 6 Plus then iOS upscales the 120 pixel icon or if included, it upscales 144p or 152 iPad icons to 180p .

Remember: This is a theme for Retina-iPhones, so we don't need iPad icons (if a 180 p icon is included) and we don't need icons without @2x or without @3x)
    Thanks for your prompt reply!

I was able to fix most of the icons by following your advice. However, no matter what I did I was not able to fix the following icons:
    Dropbox homescreen icon (the settings and spotlight icons work)
    Google Play all the three icons.

Here are the apps that didn't work and I have fixed manually:

Apple Remote
    OneDrive/Skydrive
    Wunderlist
    Soundhound Infinity
    Nikeplus
    Yahoo Wather
    Wikipedia

Finally, since you mentioned I could ask for Icons, I would like to ask you the following Icons if you can make them:

Acompli
    Bundle Folder = com.acompli.acompli
    Icon Names = 120x120, AppIcon - [email protected]
    80x80, AppIcon - [email protected]
    58x58, AppIcon - [email protected]

Telegram
    Bundle Folder = ph.telegra.Telegraph
    Icon Names = 120x120, [email protected]
    80x80, [email protected]
    60x60, Icon-60.png
    40x40, Icon-40.png

Authy
    Bundle Folder =
    80x80, [email protected]
    58x58, [email protected]

SBB
    Bundle Folder = 5Q4J53EFRC.com.sbb.ch
    Icon Names= 120x120, icon_sbb_120.png
    80x80, [email protected]
    58x58, icon.png

RunKeeper
    Bundle Folder = RunKeeperPro
    80x80, [email protected]
    58x58, [email protected]

Smugmug
    Bundle Folder = com.smugmug.SmugMug
    80x80, [email protected]
    58x58, [email protected]

Thanks a lot!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mateus Baur For This Useful Post:

Blue (2015-01-05)

Icons

Ah... one more question, how could I disable the 1ONE respring logo? I would like to keep the original one.

Thanks!

Ah... one more question, how could I disable the 1ONE respring logo? I would like to keep the original one.

Thanks!
    Somewere in the Bundles. Search something like com.apple.springboar or UiKit/fallback bundle

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Default 1one

Thanks!
    The folder used to be called com.apple.ProgressUI inside of the Bundles folder but I don't know if that changed in iOS8....if it's still called that way just add .bak at the end if the folder name and it'll be disabled...

Or it might've changed to one of the names in the post above so can try either or...
    Last edited by kristatos; 2015-01-06 at 12:44 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

Blue (2015-01-06)

Thanks

Thanks!
    Delete (or rename) this bundle folder: com.apple.ProgressUI

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2015-01-06)

Default 1one
    Anyone can help me to adjust the colour White in black?

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420618324.081730.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420618344.460800.jpg

I would like to adjust for the white background colour

Thank you

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420618465.943369.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420618303.493671.jpg  
    Last edited by ICEMAN71; 2015-01-07 at 09:18 AM.

Background grey version in SB and easy clean LS

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1420645185.827560.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1420645204.058506.jpg

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ICEMAN71 For This Useful Post:

Palmin (2015-01-07)

Default IconBundles to avoid issues with Icons?

Icons

Blue,

Have you considered using IconBundles to avoid the problems with icon names being changed by app developers/owners?

Cheers,
    Mateus

Icons

Hi Blue!

I saw you already included some of the icons I asked for in the most recent update of the theme! Thanks a lot for that!

I just noticed the name of Accompli Icons are not correct. In the theme update they are named "[email protected]" instead of "AppIcon - [email protected]". The same is true for the other icons of the application.

Finally, if you give me some instructions on how to make the Icons, I could try to do some Icons for additional applications and provide it to you so that you could include them in the theme if you like them

Cheers,
    Mateus

iPhone? More like MyPhone DerDoktor's Avatar
    Thanks

-screen.png

-appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png

Angry please help
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDoktor View Post
    -screen.png

-appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png -appicon60x60-2x.png
    hi

i purchased last night
    but i am not able to change image with mine what i should do with that girl

i followed what you mentioned but i don't see now any thing except a circle

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This is right. Because a iPhone 6 plus is not a iphone 6
    This doesn't answer his question. Will there be an iPhone 6+ version of this theme? I like the looks of this but have a 6+ as well. Therefore it is not compatible.

Thanks,

DLW

iPhone? More like MyPhone nawfalmoh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by douglaslwarren View Post
    This doesn't answer his question. Will there be an iPhone 6+ version of this theme? I like the looks of this but have a 6+ as well. Therefore it is not compatible.

Thanks,

DLW
    Yes this is not an answer blue. Every time i check the theme in cydia to download it showin it s not compatible with my iphone 6+

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast