Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 522

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 1one

  1. #301
    FolderIcons crashes iP5S! Use CustomFolderIcons.
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4 jb
    iPad Air 2 WiFi+Cellular 64 GB, iOS 8.1 jb

  2. #302
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 911 Times in 339 Posts

    Blue seems to think foldericons is supported on the 5S....even though EVERYONE tells him it doesn't

  3. #303
    Works on my 5s!!

  4. #304
    Yes i have Iphone 5s

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    I think he means that he clicks the folder, changes the background & foreground, clicks out to apply it and it resprings his phone

    Iceman do you have a 5s by chance?
    Yes i have Iphone 5s and My question to blue it's this
    Last edited by ICEMAN71; 2014-05-04 at 09:00 AM.

  5. #305
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    Blue seems to think foldericons is supported on the 5S....even though EVERYONE tells him it doesn't
    It's not me, the developer of Foldericons says it's working on the 5s. You're probably right, but if you have issues with FolderIcons please report it to the developer.

    The only alternative for 5s users seems to be CustomFolderIcons. It's not an official tweak, it's a private beta tweak.
    The problem with this tweak is the following: it doesn't support foreground and background graphics for folder icons.
    1ONE has seven different icon/folder backgrounds and 26 foreground glyphs/graphics, this means i'd have to make a package of 182 icons (!) for users of CustomFolderIcons now

    Correct me if i'm wrong or if there are other alternatives.
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-05-04 at 11:39 AM.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    ICEMAN71 (2014-05-04), kristatos (2014-05-11)

  7. #306
    There is a workaround for foldericons on 5s! It's simple and it works!

    First pick background and foreground and soon as you pick foreground double hit home button your phone will go directly into safe mode! After restarting phone your foldericons are working with no more problems very stable! Been using awhile now with no problems!

    Downside you have to repeat process for each folder! I only have 3 😜
    Last edited by Happy363; 2014-05-04 at 02:22 PM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2014-05-04), kristatos (2014-05-11)

  9. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    There is a workaround for foldericons on 5s! It's simple and it works!

    First pick background and foreground and soon as you pick foreground double hit home button your phone will go directly into safe mode! After restarting phone your foldericons are working with no more problems very stable! Been using awhile now with no problems!

    Downside you have to repeat process for each folder! I only have 3 😜
    Thank you for this solution still work also on my iPhone 5s

  10. #308
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    I've submitted 1ONE version 1.2 to Cydia store, available probably today.

    Changelog:

    * 27 New icons: Mailbox, WeChat, Viber, iThemer, Behance, MoneyControl, AVPlayer, Checkmark2,
    Bloomberg, MoneyWiz, Yelp, Starbucks, Enpass Lite, The Weather Channel, Mobile Learn,Pocket, BGR, Casts, Day One, Pinterest, Eurosport News, Infuse, Chase, Play Music, BBC News, HSBC, Authy
    * 6 New Foldericons: Apple, Sport, Books, Car, News, Sailing
    * Fixed AppAddict icon

    NOTE: This will/must override any modifications you made to the theme, e. g. the iWidgets.
    >So if you want to safe your iWidgets, just rename the iWidget folder, just call it "My 1ONE Widget Small" or whatever. Or copy the iWidget folder to your desktop and after the update back to your device.

    This are the 7 included, but not yet release icons:

    Last edited by Blue; 2014-05-04 at 05:25 PM.

  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    gramirez85 (2014-05-04), Happy363 (2014-05-05), kristatos (2014-05-11), mfreak (2014-05-05), ruedi04 (2014-05-04), seizlapee (2014-05-04)

  12. #309
    iPhoneaholic TK4|2|1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 80 Times in 66 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I've submitted 1ONE version 1.2 to Cydia store, available probably today.

    Changelog:

    * 27 New icons: Mailbox, WeChat, Viber, iThemer, Behance, MoneyControl, AVPlayer, Checkmark2,
    Bloomberg, MoneyWiz, Yelp, Starbucks, Enpass Lite, The Weather Channel, Mobile Learn,Pocket, BGR, Casts, Day One, Pinterest, Eurosport News, Infuse, Chase, Play Music, BBC News, HSBC, Authy
    * 6 New Foldericons: Apple, Sport, Books, Car, News, Sailing
    * Fixed AppAddict icon

    NOTE: This will/must override any modifications you made to the theme, e. g. the iWidgets.
    >So if you want to safe your iWidgets, just rename the iWidget folder, just call it "My 1ONE Widget Small" or whatever. Or copy the iWidget folder to your desktop and after the update back to your device.

    This are the 7 included, but not yet release icons:

    Dem new folder icons is massive on 4s yo


  13. #310
    iPhoneaholic TK4|2|1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Posts
    369
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 80 Times in 66 Posts

    Fixed my foldericon problem. Images weren't labeled @2x

  14. #311
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    Fixed my foldericon problem. Images weren't labeled @2x
    Thanks, I'll change that .

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    TK4|2|1 (2014-05-07)

  16. #312

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to impe For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2014-05-09), seizlapee (2014-05-10)

  18. #313
    When i choose a photo for the portrait widget it flips the photo 90 degrees to the left! Any suggestion?

  19. #314
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    There is no code inside my widget for flipping the photo. Probably you make a mistake before adding the photo to the iWidget.

  20. #315
    Strange! I've tried many photos but everyone flips!!

  21. #316
    Trying uninstalling the widgets and then reinstalling. When done reboot the phone. Hopefully that helps.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to dapes For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2014-05-11)

  23. #317
    I got it to work. Had to chose a landscape photo!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Roger_hman For This Useful Post:

    Blue (2014-05-11)

  25. #318
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Mmh...technical the widget code just downscales the photo and lays/cuts it on a circle shape, after some seconds it up-and downscales it a little bit. No matter what size or orientation it has. Sorry, no idea and has never been reported. Like said it would need extra code for rotating images. I would need one this photo to test it. If you want you can send it to me: [email protected]

    Maybe you use portrait photos taken in landscape ?
    Last edited by Blue; 2014-05-11 at 07:43 PM.

  26. #319
    It happened with every picture I took in an upright position with my iPhone 5. Unscaled standard iPhone picture

  27. #320
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    Sorry, I have no idea what you're doing because it works with the picture you sent me:


Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •