Page 94 of 184 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 3674

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Patience

  1. #1861
    i like glyph icons ... very simple ... tks Zoo !


  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to minhtiez For This Useful Post:

    HummusGod (2014-06-24), ndhoang_angimex (2014-06-24), Nsomnia34 (2014-06-25), smr_95 (2014-06-24)

  3. #1862
    Very beautiful

  4. #1863
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    Hey Simon thx for the share I am using your iconoclasm layout but mine looks like this any idea why?
    Thx
    hey Vipe where can i get that iconomatic?

  5. #1864
    ...
    Hs

    👌

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to diobayish For This Useful Post:

    vjdennis77 (2014-06-24)

  7. #1865
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    U R U I - B & W (Groovy & SBHTML)
    credit - Laurent, Paul, Schnedi


    URUILS v1.0
    URUISBHTML v1.0

    walls are included
    Icons layout - Iconoclasm 3x4a
    3x4a.plist
    How can i disable the status bar?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  8. #1866
    Quote Originally Posted by iNobody View Post
    How can i disable the status bar?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Springtomize works pretty good


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

    iNobody (2014-06-24)

  10. #1867
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Springtomize works pretty good


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    But not on 7.1.1. There is an app on cydia to disable the status bar but I have forgot the name.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  11. #1868
    Quote Originally Posted by iNobody View Post
    But not on 7.1.1. There is an app on cydia to disable the status bar but I have forgot the name.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Jailbreak for 7.1.1 has been out less then 24 hours. If you've seen somebody with no status bar on 7.1 you should definitely ask him


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

    iNobody (2014-06-24)

  13. #1869
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Jailbreak for 7.1.1 has been out less then 24 hours. If you've seen somebody with no status bar on 7.1 you should definitely ask him


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Try cloaky..



  14. #1870
    Quote Originally Posted by iNobody View Post
    But not on 7.1.1. There is an app on cydia to disable the status bar but I have forgot the name.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    NoStatusBar.tweak ?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    iNobody (2014-06-24)

  16. #1871
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by riassan View Post
    What's up brotha man with a plan!? Been crazy busy real world, but stopped in here to surf through and see what's been coming through and as always great things. Trying to find the line in style.css to move top line down just a bit. As you can see.


    TIA
    so sorry I just knew this, go to css and find this line
    #w{position:absolute; top:0px; left:-10px; width:320px; height:50; text-align:right; z-index:100;
    font-size:15px;
    text-transform:lowercase;
    font-family:Klill-Light;
    letter-spacing:0.2em;

    }

    Edit top value of your liking

    Quote Originally Posted by iNobody View Post
    How can i disable the status bar?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I only use sp3 other than that is lockhtml3 but only for lockscreen tho

    always going back to Patience, can't resist the beauty of it..
    Last edited by smr_95; 2014-06-24 at 02:35 PM.
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (2014-06-24), riassan (2014-06-24)

  18. #1872
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    My Patience atm
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smr_95 For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (2014-06-24), Chula (2014-06-24), Dexy88 (2014-06-24), orangefreddie (2014-06-24)

  20. #1873
    ...
    Last edited by Mr.DmiTrah; 2014-06-25 at 07:37 AM.

  21. #1874
    Quote Originally Posted by smr_95 View Post
    so sorry I just knew this, go to css and find this line
    #w{position:absolute; top:0px; left:-10px; width:320px; height:50; text-align:right; z-index:100;
    font-size:15px;
    text-transform:lowercase;
    font-family:Klill-Light;
    letter-spacing:0.2em;

    }

    Edit top value of your liking


    I only use sp3 other than that is lockhtml3 but only for lockscreen tho

    always going back to Patience, can't resist the beauty of it..
    Beautiful as always simon 👌which sbhtml is that


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HummusGod For This Useful Post:

    prymeh (2014-06-25), smr_95 (2014-06-25)

  23. #1875
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1403638099.840237.jpg waiting for me to register my UDID


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  24. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    hey Vipe where can i get that iconomatic?
    This icono is from Bars the creator of the E7 theme I don't think it is part of the theme anymore though & because it's part of a paid theme I can't share

  25. #1877
    Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    This icono is from Bars the creator of the E7 theme I don't think it is part of the theme anymore though & because it's part of a paid theme I can't share
    I've been purchased e7 from the beginning I don't ever remember that icono. Maybe from AH?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  26. #1878
    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    I've been purchased e7 from the beginning I don't ever remember that icono. Maybe from AH?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Yes it's from the AH mod but I think it was removed in an update

  27. #1879
    Theme Modder smr_95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Posts
    5,615
    Thanks
    5,926
    Thanked 25,535 Times in 4,393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HummusGod View Post
    Beautiful as always simon ��which sbhtml is that


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    thanks bro I did share that here
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-5-ne...idgets-13.html
    dBar
    HAFU MAN Follow me @Simonjap63

  28. #1880
    Is anyone on 7.1.1?? Have a quick question to ask.

Page 94 of 184 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •