Page 108 of 184 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 3674

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Patience

  1. #2141
    Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    This theme is amazing, so many options. Can someone hook me up with a Facebook Paper glyph��

    atm��



    Which Icon option are these?

  2. #2142
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 887 Times in 548 Posts

    Hi Paul hope all is well over there to you. Good to see you in here bro and also how are you pap

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2014-06-30)

  4. #2143
    Quote Originally Posted by wes44 View Post
    Hi Paul hope all is well over there to you. Good to see you in here bro and also how are you pap
    Thanks Wes, been busy with Outcast but found time to enjoy Patience also. Hope you're ok


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-06-30), Papichulo74 (2014-06-30)

  6. #2144
    Default Patience
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Which Icon option are these?
    Lol they're yours brother 👊

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-06-30), Darka5sa5sin (2014-06-30)

  8. #2145
    Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    Lol they're yours brother 👊
    Mine? I don't even have these lol


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-06-30)

  10. #2146
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Mine? I don't even have these lol


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Using the Glyphs w/this



    Quote Originally Posted by wes44 View Post
    Hi Paul hope all is well over there to you. Good to see you in here bro and also how are you pap
    Doing well Wes, been busy trying to prepare from the Army Retirement. Stressful! You back to work yet?👊
    Last edited by Papichulo74; 2014-06-30 at 07:35 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2014-06-30)

  12. #2147
    Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    Using the Glyphs w/this

    Ah ok, nice, thanks mate

  13. #2148
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Ah ok, nice, thanks mate
    Your icono goes perfect with the Patience Glyphs. Thank u👊

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Papichulo74 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2014-06-30)

  15. #2149
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 887 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo74 View Post
    Using the Glyphs w/this





    Doing well Wes, been busy trying to prepare from the Army Retirement. Stressful! You back to work yet?👊
    I hope to be by Monday next week waiting to see if they are going to take me back cause if my toes injuries- who knows if they will or not but I know God has a plan for me somewhere just believe you know - I bet your looking towards it bro and you deserve it and Ty for asking pap

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Thanks Wes, been busy with Outcast but found time to enjoy Patience also. Hope you're ok


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    yw - Ty Paul - and thanks for sharing your icons from the other day of outcast very nice good to see you doing well bro and enjoying patience and hope your ok to Paul Ty always well here one day at a time is all we can do - Paul is your patience dark iconomatic included as well in the paid theme as well- I purchased the the theme I believe it's yours I see in the post above Ty I see it now never mind
    Last edited by wes44; 2014-06-30 at 08:11 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2014-06-30), Papichulo74 (2014-06-30)

  17. #2150
    Default Patience
    @Zooropalg
    Is this iconomatic already in the theme package? Can't find it
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404153168.194880.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  18. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by iNobody View Post
    @Zooropalg
    Is this iconomatic already in the theme package? Can't find it
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404153168.194880.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    No

    Maybe you could ask the person who posted the screen

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

    iNobody (2014-06-30)

  20. #2152
    Hello, i wants this custom Patience homescreen
    Do you know what is the name ? (see on MOD.YI)

    If i don't post this question or image, delete them.

    Thanks for help me for this homescreen


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to jerangie For This Useful Post:

    phaman (2014-08-04)

  22. #2153
    Quote Originally Posted by vjdennis77 View Post
    Could you upload the iconomatic for the glyphs icons please?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  23. #2154
    Quote Originally Posted by jerangie View Post
    Hello, i wants this custom Patience homescreen
    Do you know what is the name ? (see on MOD.YI)

    If i don't post this question or image, delete them.

    Thanks for help me for this homescreen

    Where exactly did I find this? What thread? It looks like LBEvo

  24. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by jerangie View Post
    Hello, i wants this custom Patience homescreen
    Do you know what is the name ? (see on MOD.YI)

    If i don't post this question or image, delete them.

    Thanks for help me for this homescreen

    Not sure where you found it but you need a 7 dock app tweak and reduce the icon size (springtomize3 could help you).
    The sbhtml theme seems to be posted somewhere here inside the thread by our friend Simon (hope you saw that bro).
    The wallpaper is unknown by me.

  25. #2156
    Zoo...mind sharing the wall? Is it an lBEvo theme? It's really nice I thought it was on the ls

  26. #2157
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked 596 Times in 357 Posts

    I believe that theme is from Gotham!! (Diff style glyphs)

  27. #2158
    Sorry guys i make an error, i found rhis on a thread of MacRumors

    The link : [iPhone] Post your Jailbroken Home Screen (Part 6, iOS 7 JB) some NSFW - Page 111 - MacRumors Forums

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Not sure where you found it but you need a 7 dock app tweak and reduce the icon size (springtomize3 could help you).
    The sbhtml theme seems to be posted somewhere here inside the thread by our friend Simon (hope you saw that bro).
    The wallpaper is unknown by me.
    Ok merci Zoo, un brin trop chaud niveau customisation pour moi.
    Arf dommage j'aimais bien.
    Merci en tout cas pour les infos

    Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    I believe that theme is from Gotham!! (Diff style glyphs)
    Ahhhh yes on the top of the screen i can see "gotham"
    Last edited by jerangie; 2014-06-30 at 10:44 PM.

  28. #2159
    My first Patience SS.... Thanks to Zoo for an awesome looking theme.
    I like it!!!


  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nsomnia34 For This Useful Post:

    Boots (2014-07-01), cerber24 (2014-07-02), Papichulo74 (2014-07-01)

  30. #2160
    Default Patience
    Quote Originally Posted by iNobody View Post
    Could you upload the iconomatic for the glyphs icons please?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    it's already shared in early pages buddy 😉it's in pages 44
    Last edited by vjdennis77; 2014-07-01 at 01:42 AM.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to vjdennis77 For This Useful Post:

    iNobody (2014-07-01)

Page 108 of 184 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •